Star Wars Site

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Vader05
I was searching around and same upon this great Star Wars Episode III media site has anyone been to it before?

http://www.scenebyscene.net/iii/iiiscene0mult.html

JKozzy
The HS webdocs don't work and the BTH doesn't work.

Darth_Vader05
Thats strange the site works for me.

JKozzy
Probably because you have hyperspace and are logged in.

SITH
worked for me. good find vader

LandoSpeeder2
The teaser and back in black vid works and 1-10 webdocs work but not 11-14. I'm guessing you have to have HS for that. thumb down

Morridini
Why would we want to see that really, really tiny version of the trailer? And as for the back in black we have already seen a long time ago.

LandoSpeeder2
Yeah, KMC it 100% better.

JKozzy
Exactly. And they're all teeny sizes. It's basically an index of the OS. Except the OS is better than that site.

Darth_Vader05
Just thought i would post it my bad...

LandoSpeeder2
Just compare websites like this next time. wink

guiro72
actually, i've always liked that site.....but there's nothing on their episode III page yet, may as well have "coming soon" or "under construction" written at the top.....they used to have the muppet show, all of the original making of's (spfx etc.), the radio dramas and lots of other stuff.....it was all in crappy real media, but tiny to download if you just wanted to check them out, and couldn't find them anywhere else......not really any good for rots though.....

MochaChica
humph

guiro72
confused

Ushgarak
No good; closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.