What's your favorite charlie moment?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sblomie545
alright so i would have to say... so far my favorite charlie moment is... sugar plum fairies! you kno when he's in the jungle with Clair and he decides to count the contractions and he goes: 1 sugar plum fairy, 2 sugar plum fairies...! lol i love dom and my other favorite charlie moment... is barfing in the copy machine..it doesn't get better than that does it?

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
I love all Charlie moments drooly

KillTheLight
come on we have a charlie thread you could have posted this there roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyway the photocopying machine incident was classic yes

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Me no see that yet cry

charmedFairy
I felt so sad for him when he threw uperm

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
He threw up cry

charmedFairy
yesnot just that , it was his job interviewlaughing out loud

Morning_Glory
i didnt know it was his job interview... I thought it was his first day on the job and his first presentation of selling the copy machine

i forgot about the sugar plum fairies thing.. that was funny

charmedFairy
thats kinda what i meant embarrasment

Morning_Glory
oops sorry embarrasment big grin

Morning_Glory
http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-caps/season1/1x15-homecoming/normal_homecoming672.jpg
a guy sitting at the table is holding a timer laughing out loud
http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-caps/season1/1x15-homecoming/normal_homecoming665.jpg

KillTheLight
laughing out loud

charmedFairy
actualy it was my faulthappy

charmedFairy
I rememebr thatlaughing out loud I started remembering the copy machines in my school when sometimes they wouldnt worklaughing out loud

Morning_Glory
that would be so embarassing on first day of work .. to puke in front of people like that...

KillTheLight
meh..i suppose so..but seeing as he didnt know any of them....meh....eat

Morning_Glory
should have made a copy of his puke...eat

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
laughing Wouldnt that be a lovely site!!

KillTheLight
yeah he could use it as a poster for his wall

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
& have is where everyone can see

charmedFairy
I would make my sig out of ityes

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Out of wat?

charmedFairy
Charlies copy of puke

Morning_Glory
no expression

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Nice siggy no expression

charmedFairy
angel i changed it back

KillTheLight
pokey......good

Morning_Glory
angel_not

charmedFairy
embarrasment

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Well.....Interesting

Morning_Glory
kiwi

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Kiwi fruit??? no expression

Morning_Glory
yes kiwi no expression

KillTheLight
eat....is it a charlie flavored kiwi fruit??????

charmedFairy
kiwidroolio wow havent had one of those in awhile

Joscail
I thought this wa a Charlie Moments thread??? OMG! It's on TONIGHT! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

charmedFairy
we sorta changed it to the kiwi thread cause the topic could fit into the Lost thread or the charlie threaderm...

Morning_Glory
kiwi embarrasment

charmedFairy
hungry

Morning_Glory
i love kiwi! I had some in my fridge - but they rotted cry kiwi

anyways... back to Charlie...big grin

charmedFairy
He didnt have many lines tonight, same for claire, I realy like charlies accent big grin

Morning_Glory
me too!

Sawyer didnt have many lines either...

Charlie's only line was You speak english?

charmedFairy
bettylaughing out loud

Morning_Glory
Bruce laughing out loud

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
no expression

Morning_Glory
when you get to ep 17 - you will know what we are talking about... sorry-- hope I didnt ruin anything erm

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Nope no expression I'll forget by ep 17 anyway

Morning_Glory
no you wont... it is something funny no expression

charmedFairy
yes she willno expression

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
yes I have a really bad memory...come ep 17 I'll b like HA HA HA that was funny I think ive heard it b4 though...then I'll rack me brains trying to remember yes

Joscail
typical

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
How Rude stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
i hate party poopers like Mr or Ms Typical

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
There are such people no expression

sblomie545
i wish charlie had more lines last episode, but see how they always set it up that he's gonna die in the previews... that bothers me... but i saw an interview with the producer or something and charlie isn't gonna die at least in the 1st season and what do you guys think abuot the rumors that they're all actually dead? i dont think they are...

sblomie545
**** i messed up on my spoilers! sry guys

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
New that anyway no expression

sblomie545
i'm bored... do you guys kno if dom was at the oscars? i dind't see him...

charmedFairy
no i saw johnny depp thoudroolio

sblomie545
haha ya me too- seeeeeexxxxxyyyy and i saw orlando bloom- more sexiness love

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
I didnt watch em no expression

sblomie545
I'm rele bored- plus this weeks episode of lost is a rerun- poop! oh well ill watch it neway! i'm sucha loser! lol! but this episode's a good one- i think its when ethan captures claire and charlie yay! so ya... charlies so awesome lol! my other favorite charlie moment, besides the sugar plum fairies and throwing up in the copy machine, is the best bloody peanut butter ever! lol yet another classic charlie moment

charmedFairy
you dont need the s in your spoilers

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
laughing

angelsflame265
one of my favorite charlie moments is when he's trying not to read claires diary (just to get the thread back on topic)

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Wow the topic laughing

dominated
You have FORGOTTEN when Charlie is on the beehive and then he breaks it and gets back to the caves, looks at Kate and her boobs, and says:" I thought they were full of C's."

KillTheLight
no need to get angry....but yeah that was funny if your like a 14 year old boy ...blink

Pirate_monkey
but i am sooooooooooo not a boy!diva

ilvorlandobloom
wow, i feel stupid...i dont remember the sugar plum faries part! which epi is it? if its the 3rd then im not stupid cuz thats the only epi i havent seen. my fave Charlie part is still the peanut butter part. its just so cute!

sblomie545
no its... when there's a false alarm for claire to have her baby- and charlie says: i have to count the contractions, 1sugarplum fairy, 2 sugarplum faries-- yah i love that part... and then when claire says go and get jack and charlie goes, if i can kick drugs i can do this laughing she's like.. WTF!! haha so yah.. i just love charlie

sblomie545
every charlie moment is a favorite of mine

ilvorlandobloom
oh...i still dont remember that part! sad sounds cute tho!

sblomie545
yeah it is rele cute smile

ilvorlandobloom
oh, and i also like the part where kate recognizes him and he starts singing "you all everybody" in a really high voice

sblomie545
haha yah thats another rele good part- but... i have to admit- the peanut butter moment is just classic- u rele can't get ne better than that smile... charlie.. good old charlie smile

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Lover Charlie yes

sblomie545
im so happy this forum is back on topic smile now i can remember all the charlie moments i had sadly forgotten- such as the one with singing at kate- good charlie moment... so c'mon guys, u gotta have some more favourite charlie moments yes

KillTheLight
when he's contemplating about whether or not he should read her Claire's..diary..to see what she really thought about him...that was pretty cute...happy...and when him and Hurley we're acting all goofy during the island 'open'

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/machinedreams/Golf.gif

sblomie545
OH YAH! that was awesome!! and another one of my fav. charlie quotes is when he goes, "you didn't hear about the polar bear??" idk its just cute- esp. the way he says it laughing out loud see how awesome this is! i had forgotten about that quote until u brought back up that scene!!

sblomie545
sry random charlie pic... couldn't resist

KillTheLight
thought of another...when Charlie wants to know about Hurley's past..so he tells him that he used to be a junkie...so that Hurley will to tell him about his life back home and Hurley turns around and is being serious and says that he worth millions of dollars back home..and then Charlie comes out with..."I bare my soul and all you can do is tell jokes?"..laughing out loud

and also when Charlie see's that Hurley has his shirt over a fire on a stick ..

and he he says something like "I know food is scarce, but your shirt?"

sblomie545
HAHAH! two awesome charlie moments! i was so sad at that part when hurley was like.. im worth a lotta money and charlie didn't belive him-- i was like CHARLIE NO!! HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH! so sad.. so sad... haha the shirt... i loved that part too! rolling on floor laughing

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
yes

Pirate_monkey
i like when charlie throws the rest of his cocaine in the fire after asking locke for it the third time...

and how he risks his life to save jack from the cave..

ilvorlandobloom
oh yeah, that part! he was so brave! and so smart when he found the way out!

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
yes

sblomie545
THATS MY CHARLIE! oh so clever... he's a combo platter... sexy and clever... u gotta love him love

sblomie545
i remember another one of my favourite charlie moments, when they're all looking for the signal and they hear the french lady and he goes: THE FRENCH I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO HEAR THE FRENCH

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
I like it when he tells Claire about his bacon dream yes

Pirate_monkey

sblomie545
laughing and the part when he's trying not to read claires diary, although i think someone may have already said that-- and also: guys... where are we?

kanis
starwars these are my favorite charlie scenes-

1- first episode when he moves forwards and something topples over and explodes behind him where he was standing
2- the before mentioned drugs into fire
3- the before mentioned deciding to read claire's diary or not
4 - and lastly when he punches sawyer who punches him back and charlie replies that he punches like a ponce.

Shaynella
Happy Dance You all everybody Happy Dance

Enough said!!

T.V.O.T.I.
charlie blows

cindy8219
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.
charlie blows

I kind of agree. Honestly, he's my least favorite character. If Shannon hadn't been killed it should have been him.

_Sanctuary_
Nah.... Michael!

cindy8219
I disagree.

_Sanctuary_
Why? I hate Michael! But then again I am only on episode 21 s1 so he might change... And Charlie is ok!

cindy8219
I find Charlie very annoying, he's definitely not ok.

T.V.O.T.I.
Charlie is so whinny. lol

_Sanctuary_
How is Charlie annoying? I mean to me, he isn't a great character - but there isn't anything about him that is annoying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.