Batman And Nightwing Vs the Punisher And Nick Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Who would win

moises
I think that Batman And Nightwing would win because they have alot more experience than Punisher And Nick Fury.

Dont they?

Max Spidey 24
mYBE BUT pUNISHER AND nICK pROBALY LIKE 70 YEARS OLD

moises
yeah thats probaly true

but they started doing what they do when they were in there 30s
AND
Batman was very small when he parents died and decided to get revenge so was Nightwing, remember he was Robin at first ...............

moises
YUP

Scoobless
nick fury has a ton of experiance and an army to back him up........ and if it's ultimate nick fury he can also go invisible.......... but batman would still have a good chance (as always)

moises
THATS BATMAN

HE ALWAYS HAS A CHANCE

moises
yup

pr1983
hand to hand combat batman and nightwing kick seven shades out of fury and punisher...

batman and nightwing are extremely good hand to hand fighters... batman can take either one, nightwing can keep the other one busy and then they can team up...

imo this battle depends on how much heat punisher and castle pack...

moises
I realy do AGREE with you on that pr1983

Tron
Ummmm, none of them combined have more experience than Nick Fury, the guy who fought battles during WW2.

pr1983
thx... big grin

i mean, batman is quoted at knowing what, 127 martial arts? punisher and fury are only human, if bats gets close enough he takes any of em out...

nightwing is practically a younger, slightly weaker all round version of batman (no disrespect), he could take either one too imo...

tron... while i do agree with that... do you really think if it comes down to it that he could take batman hand to hand? if he and castle have tons of weapons, maybe they can do it...

moises
holy moly

BUT

WOLVORINE DOES

Tron
Batman's human too, if they get close enough they have a good chance as well. Knowing a bunch of styles doesn't put you above someone who knows only a couple. It's not how many styles you know, it's how you use the styles you got. With all of Batman's styles (which I believe are just bits and pieces of different techniques), someone can easily come along with one or two styles and beat Batman silly. And also, Punisher spent his time in Vietnam along with all the time he's spent killing like 4000+ criminals and some low-level metahumans, and Fury's pretty much been kickin' ass and takin' names since WW2, and still going strong. I'd personally give Batman the advantage hand-to-hand, but don't try to count these two out though.

Same as above.

Well, Fury does occasionally spare with Captain America, so whether he can win or lose, he can definitely hang in my opinion.

Capt.JK
I think the fight comes down to Bat Man vs. Nick Fury. Punisher is a badass, but hand-to-hand isn't really his thing. Nightwing could probably take him out, but I think Fury would wait for an opening and then waste the young'un. This leaves the 2 big boys:

Bat Man is FAR superior to Nick in fighting skills, but Fury has a physiology similar to Captain America in that he has been treated in a Super Soldier type of program which has enhanced his physique and retarded the aging process (not as successful as Cap, but close), and he's been scrapping it out since WW2. They both have lots of specialized equipment to draw upon. They both have an inner tenacity that just will not allow them to quit, and Fury will cuss Bat Man out the whole time they're fighting to boot.

However, looking at all of their skills and strengths, I'd have to say the advantage goes to Bat Man. Nick Fury is one bad mutha, but he's no Captain America level Super Soldier, and he's not quite in Bruce's league.

Bat Man left standing alone in the end.

Scoobless
nick fury got a super soldier treatment? i didn't know that....... explains why he still looks about 40 even though he was fighting in WWII, but like tron said, it's not what you know, it's how you use it..... and fury's way more likely to use lethal techniques than anyone here....... except castle........ though i still think batman could handle him

Capt.JK
When Cap was resurrected by the Avengers, he was surprised to see "Sgt. Nick Fury" was now in charge of some incredible defense department giant called S.H.I.E.L.D., and that he didn't look as though he had aged more than a couple of years since they last saw each other. He had the same reaction towards Fury's right hand man, "Cpl." Dum Dum Dugan, who had received the same treatment.

Small world.

pr1983
oh trust me i'd never count em out... thing is i look at punisher, and from what i've seen he's pretty gun heavy(i'm not saying he can't fight, just that he's more likely to use guns than fists)... against a martial artist like batman who (as implausible as it sounds) has appraently mastered so many forms of martial arts... and even he had taken pieces of each to form his own i'd still back him to take punisher...

fury on the other hand... as much experience and ability as he has, he could probably take down nightwing... so imo it'd be fury v bruce...

i'll admit i underrated fury and punishers combat abilities... but honestly.. how many humans can beat batman in hand to hand combat... i don't doubt batman's ability to use every piece of martial arts he's learned, and i think he'd be just too much for fury...

and i think bruce would take it, but only just...

ScarletSpider
Fury wins. See the attachment for details.

Tron
laughing out loud

Fury is a true thug.

Nightstick
While not often displayed both Fury and the Punisher have shown good hand to hand skill. Fury can effectivly spar with Captain America and Castle can go toe to toe with Wolverine and Daredevil. I think that alone probably puts them a grade above Nightwing. Even if Grayson has learned more styles and has more skill. Fury and Castle have significantly more experience couple that with the fact that both are tough as hell with a rufusel to lose and far more willingnes to fight dirty and cheat. I think either one could take out Nightwing. Infact either one should be able to give Batman a run for his money. That being said Fury and Castle will not be able to function as well together. So in the end I think that Dick and Bruce win through use of superior team work and more experience working together. That is if this is just a hand to hand bout. If Farnk and Nick can bring all their toys to the table, then this match could go either way

Max Spidey 24
did anyone notice that nick fury has one eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. He cant win

Tron
Yeah, he has one eye, what's your point? Still hasn't stopped him from whoopin' ass around the world for 60+ years.

And has anyone bought the Punisher game? Don't know about anyone else, but I personally like it. Just finished the level where Frank teams up with Fury, after Fury sends a jeep crashing through a gate as only he can. Good stuff, lol.

Max Spidey 24
Lol i heared that game is extreamly Violent and make Batmans interigations look nice.

Max Spidey 24
Tron Im not sure who you said wins this match.

Batman and Nightwing Or Punisher and Nick Fury

Tron
I'm not saying who'll win anything, if I think someone wins a match I simply say so. I'm just saying don't look at Fury and Punisher so lightly.

Max Spidey 24
Bats Uses his Scrambilers to stop punishers toys while nightwing leaps around swinging off crap like spidey to defeat fury

Scoobless
off carp? why is he swinging off of a fish? spidey doesn't swing from fish

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Tron
Scramblers to stop Punisher's toys? I wasn't aware that such devices worked against guns.no expression

Max Spidey 24
Yeah For the big guns it jams it

Tron
Explain, please, cause I've never heard of basic firearms being affected by any kind of descrambler, since they're not electronic or anything. But, you might be talking about something else, so please explain what you mean.

Max Spidey 24
I guess not all of punishers guns but i did see him use a laser sort of gun in the comic and some one scrambled it

Scoobless
some newer machine and submachine guns have microchips....... so it is possible, but not if castle sticks to slightly older better tried and tested weapons

Max Spidey 24
Maybe

MrHeavySilence
Nick Fury and Punisher don't have the intelligence that Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson has. Bruce and Grayson can both create their own weapons while Punisher relies on armament that NEVER EVER works on other heroes (Auto shotguns, Assault rifles, Submachine guns, Machine pistols). The bat team will hide in the dark like they always do and will easily take out Punisher who can't equal their martial art skills and combat smarts. Nick Fury has skills in espionage but so does BATMAN. Batman is possibly the greatest martial artist in DC while Nick Fury TRAINS with possibly the greatest martial artist in Marvel (Cap'N America). Nightwing vs Nick Fury would be a better matchup in that sense, and Dick Grayson is a lot smarter than Nick.

CorderaMitchell
I'd say NIck and Punisher for now ,because they are extremely tactical, and their weapons consist of more direct assault type and are more lethal, while batmans weapons are more circumstansial.

jrodslam
Nick Fury has access to the best weapons in the world. Plus hes one of Marvels top fighters imo.
CM is right however. Nick Fury and punisher are very tactical and may be able to use that to their advantage. Nick Fury is highly underrated.
I just dont think that Punisher could beat Nightwing. Hes sorta the weak link.

CorderaMitchell
Yea punisher has these moments where he become's godly.

Did you see how he destroyed the entire MU????

jrodslam
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Did you see how he destroyed the entire MU????

Doh! Yea. I heard about that. Was it a What If comic or something?

brainchild81
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I'd say NIck and Punisher for now ,because they are extremely tactical, and their weapons consist of more direct assault type and are more lethal, while batmans weapons are more circumstansial. Ditto

MERCILOUS
Batman treated Punisher like a child, Nick is pretty damn close to Punisher in ability, as is Nightwing to Batman. Bats and Dick take it.

LeAtHerRFace
Bats and Nightwing rocks!!! theyd slaughter!

Wanderer259
Pfft. You obviously don't know much about Castle and Fury. Low-level intelligence? Son, intelligence is Fury's job and half of Castle's success is thanks to his brain (read some Ennis-written Punisher for how Castle really rolls).

Batman isn't the greatest DCU martial artist; he's somewhere around 4-6th place. Batman and Nightwing have got the hand-to-hand advantage, but if Castle and Fury get to set up the battlefield, they've got a good chance. Especially when both are extremely skilled marksmen, and even though Batman's suit shouldn't realistically be able to take a straight shot, they're still good enough to tag that chin of his, or the Source forbid, right through eye.

They've got a chance. I'm not going to throw up a W/L ratio, but they've definitely got a chance.

MERCILOUS
I think it's a pretty low chance though. Batman dodges bullets from the best DC marksmen like a cake walk and he's totally superior in hand to hand. 4th-6th is a good estimation, but Frank and Nick are like top 1000.

I love Ennis written Punisher, his logic is comically flawless. "they say this guy dodged a bullet, let's see if he can dodge 30." The problem is Batman can (and Nightwing is pretty close to Bats.)

jrodslam
Top 1,000? Nick Fury himself is probably a notch lower than Cap... If that.

I also think Punisher has a chance of beating Nightwing. Its not as one-sided as people think.

MERCILOUS
Nick fury a notch beneath Cap? Try 3. Not to mention Punisher killed Fury so...

I'm not saying he doesn't have a chance, just not a good one.

Max Spidey 24
Fury is weaker than cap by alot and batman is like the same as cap so Batman Spanks fury.

jrodslam
What does strength have to do with anything? Both Nick and Punisher are better fighters than Nightwing. Nick's technology is some of the best in the MU.

Fury is also a better strategist than everyone in the fight.
Whoever fights Nightwing, beats him then the two team up on Bats.

Fury and Punisher wins.

brainchild81
The bald guy from Bloodsport says, "Fight!". Gunshots are heard. Then screaming. Then 2 more gunshots. Then Fury lighting up a cigar and asking Frank if he wants one.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by jrodslam
What does strength have to do with anything? Both Nick and Punisher are better fighters than Nightwing. Nick's technology is some of the best in the MU.

Fury is also a better strategist than everyone in the fight.
Whoever fights Nightwing, beats him then the two team up on Bats.

Fury and Punisher wins.

You poor poor soul, I hope you don't really beleive that.

Nightwing is near Bat's level of fighting, which is far above Nick's and Frank's. Sheild tech is good, but the best in the entre MU? A laughable thought.

Fury is not a better strategist than the JLA's field leader. Nightwing might be able to do it by himself.

jrodslam
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
You poor poor soul, I hope you don't really beleive that.

Nightwing is near Bat's level of fighting, which is far above Nick's and Frank's. Sheild tech is good, but the best in the entre MU? A laughable thought.

Fury is not a better strategist than the JLA's field leader. Nightwing might be able to do it by himself.

First off, if Bats fighting skill is 7 per say, then Nightwing's would be 5. Maybe 6 the most. You may think hes closer because he has more agility than Bats. Bruce would still own him.

Nick Fury is a way better fighter than Nightwing. Plus he has more of an experience edge than both Bats and Nightwing. Fury would school Dick. Punisher beats him too, but in a more difficult fight.

And if you re-read my post. I didnt say Fury's tech was THE best in the MU. I said it was some of the best. He has access to some of the most advance technology in the world. And like Bats hes always prepared.

The better strategist between Bats an Fury can be debatable, but Nightwing doing it by himself? You have much to learn about comics if you think that.

MERCILOUS
No, If 7 is the highest, then Batman is a seven, and so is Nightwing. Like Captain America, and you're so very full of it if you say that Frank or Nick are on Cap's level.

I re-read you're post, some of the best in the MU is far from true.

You should try reading a comic sometime. Like when Frank kills Nick. More skill my ass.

jrodslam
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
No, If 7 is the highest, then Batman is a seven, and so is Nightwing. Like Captain America, and you're so very full of it if you say that Frank or Nick are on Cap's level.

I re-read you're post, some of the best in the MU is far from true.

You should try reading a comic sometime. Like when Frank kills Nick. More skill my ass.

Sigh.

If Batman were a seven, Nightwing would not be a seven also. Thats a fact. Batman admitted that Cap would beat him. Nightwing aint beating Cap. And youre saying that Nightwing is on the same fighting level as Captain America? And you say im full of it? Dont insult me sir.

Note. If you read any of my previous posts, I NEVER said that Punisher was on Cap's level. I did say however that Fury wasnt too far behind Cap, which he isnt.

Nick Fury is closer in fighting abilities to Captain America, than Nightwing is to Batman. It woud be like fighting in a mirror. Cap and Fury have been sparring partners since WW2.

If you really believe that S.H.I.E.L.D's tech isnt some of the best inthe MU, then I have nothing more to say to you about that.

In the Fury/Agent 13 two-issue limited series, it is revealed/retconned that the Nick Fury that the Punisher "killed" was a highly-advanced Life Model Decoy designed by Tony Stark (Iron Man), and that Fury was never dead.

Hmmmm.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by jrodslam
Sigh.

If Batman were a seven, Nightwing would not be a seven also. Thats a fact. Batman admitted that Cap would beat him. Nightwing aint beating Cap. And youre saying that Nightwing is on the same fighting level as Captain America? And you say im full of it? Dont insult me sir.

Note. If you read any of my previous posts, I NEVER said that Punisher was on Cap's level. I did say however that Fury wasnt too far behind Cap, which he isnt.

Nick Fury is closer in fighting abilities to Captain America, than Nightwing is to Batman. It woud be like fighting in a mirror. Cap and Fury have been sparring partners since WW2.

If you really believe that S.H.I.E.L.D's tech isnt some of the best inthe MU, then I have nothing more to say to you about that.

In the Fury/Agent 13 two-issue limited series, it is revealed/retconned that the Nick Fury that the Punisher "killed" was a highly-advanced Life Model Decoy designed by Tony Stark (Iron Man), and that Fury was never dead.

Hmmmm.

Sigh?

Nightwing is very near to Cap's fighting level as he is very near to Batman's. On such an insensitive scale, yes they would both be a seven. On a far more sensitive scale, say 1-100, Batman would be around 97, Nightwing around 94, Cap also around a 97. Your underestimation of Nightwing is sickening.

Batman admitted that Cap "would" beat him? You are sadly mistaken. He said "could" I'm not your 3rd grad grammer teacher so go figure it out.

Fury is nearly identical to Frank in fighting prowess. For someone who claims to know so much about the characters, you should know Frank proved it by killing Fury.

Sheild tech near best in MU? I scoff at you. Let's just forget the skrulls, shi'ar, Thanos, Apocalypse, so on and so forth. You make a bold statement for not having anything to back it up.

And Fury was a Decoy? Sorry, Marvel was on one of there power trips, killing and bringing characters back to life. The Decoy was a sorry excuse.

K3VIL
Nick Fury is a master of hth fight, near equal to Captain America, he's around from WW II, he has fought during Gulf War and Vietnam war, the guy is a soldier for life, a one man army.He's not the leader of the S.H.I.E.L.D. who stay behind the desk and gives order, he's on the battlefield with his men most of times and kicks the ass of Yellow Claw and Hydra on major occasions.Nick has also considerable knowledge of hi-tech weapons, devices and science, he's not a dumb guy with the eyepatch, cigar and big guns.
His accuracy with weapons is also on par with that of Castle, he shooted Spider-Man, he was able to hit him.
The S.H.I.E.L.D. possess several contigency weapons studied to stop metahumans, and Nick has access to all of them, plus he knows almost anything about X-Men, FF4, Avengers, Defenders, and their powers, and his resources are immense.

Punisher has less experience than Fury, but Cap himself stated he's one of the few guys in the world able to keep up with him.
He's a master marksman with fireweapons and hth weapons, a proficient hth fighter, he shooted Spidey more than once, he was able to stab him against a wall with two knives, he's exper in guerrilla tactics, espionage, etc., he's a one man army as the old Nick.

Nightwing has less experience than the two guys above, Nightwing hasn't got the killer instinct, and is not a brutal fighter with skills and those two are.
Batman master martial artist, Batman master of prep time, Batman can enter in your mind and stop you.
Actually, Batman was beaten from enemies with less experience and skill than Fury and Castle, Prometheus anyone?
And Cap beat the crap outta Prometheus.

Batman Wins
Batman Could beat them both in an open area. Nightwing is not needed.

The King of All
batman is the man, but i think that your under-estimating team marvel

Batman Wins
team Marverl is an Old man Nick. The Punisher does not carry around all that fire power, all the time. In a H2H fight, Batman takes them. Nightwing is no weakling, he could take on Fury, While batman gets the Punisher.

brainchild81
Originally posted by brainchild81
The bald guy from Bloodsport says, "Fight!". Gunshots are heard. Then screaming. Then 2 more gunshots. Then Fury lighting up a cigar and asking Frank if he wants one.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by brainchild81

Quoting yourself? Why don't you try quoting comic characters instead, it's not the best way to go about it but It'd be a step up for you. "whoever's doing this is a real pro, they could take me out any time they wanted" -paraphrased Punisher reffering to Elektra.

Juntai
Bruce n dick

K3VIL
Originally posted by Capt.JK
I think the fight comes down to Bat Man vs. Nick Fury. Punisher is a badass, but hand-to-hand isn't really his thing. Nightwing could probably take him out, but I think Fury would wait for an opening and then waste the young'un. This leaves the 2 big boys:

Bat Man is FAR superior to Nick in fighting skills, but Fury has a physiology similar to Captain America in that he has been treated in a Super Soldier type of program which has enhanced his physique and retarded the aging process (not as successful as Cap, but close), and he's been scrapping it out since WW2. They both have lots of specialized equipment to draw upon. They both have an inner tenacity that just will not allow them to quit, and Fury will cuss Bat Man out the whole time they're fighting to boot.

However, looking at all of their skills and strengths, I'd have to say the advantage goes to Bat Man. Nick Fury is one bad mutha, but he's no Captain America level Super Soldier, and he's not quite in Bruce's league.

Bat Man left standing alone in the end.
Fury has more experienced than Batman and has fought in every major conflict, from WW II to Gulf War, and others, the guy is a real warrior, he doesn't commands operations and stop, he's in the frontline kicking butts from over 50 years.

Juntai
But can Nick Fury kick the wind out of The Hulk using that sidekick that Bats and Cap both do to take down nearly unbeatable opponents?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.