Alucard versus Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
The no life king alucard versus blade half human half vamp

http://www.absoluteanime.com/hellsing/alucard.gif

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/site.flo/affiches/Blade%202.JPG

spetznaz
Blade would have ZERO chance of defeating Alucard (I am assuming you mean the one from Hellsing). Alucard has been killed i don't how many times, and even when evisecrated/beheaded/sliced-to-ribbons he always comes back.
And the stronger his opponent his the stronger he gets!
I do not even think he would have to go to restriction level three (his spell system) to destroy Blade. And if he unleashed all restrictions Blade would not even know what happened to him.
http://www.xirculo.com/eternal/1/1.jpg
Alucard by a light year.
Know what, I even doubt that Vampire Hunter D (the only one with half a chance against Alucard) could even win. All Alucard would do is go to restriction setting 1 (which he has done even after he has been killed), come back to life, and destroy whatever killed him.
Blade is way out of his league here.
And as Alucard would say, 'Amen.'

srankmissingnin
Alucard wouldn't need to release any restrictions to beat Blade. Also D doesn't stand much of a chance against Alucard either but there are vampires who can beat him; a full out Desh (from Rebirth) could take both Alucard and D at once IMO.

Max Spidey 24
blade beat him in blade 3 the movie

srankmissingnin
...what the hell are you talking about

Scoobless
i have never heard of alucard before this thread, who is he?

grey fox
alucard is a incredibly powerfull master vampire with tow large pistols field with explosive silver tipped rounds perfect for killing creatures of the night

Max Spidey 24
alucard Is dracula spelled backwards and blade beat him in blade 3

Arachnoidfreak
This is one of the very few times where, in this forum, an anima character could own an american comic book character.

Alucard wins, there's just no way to keep him down. Maybe if Blade tried eating him...nah. Not even then.

And Max Spidey, we aren't talking about the Dracula from Blade Trinity.

Max Spidey 24
All anime characters could beat american . Half of them touch your foot and your head blows up .

spetznaz
Comparing Alucard to the Dracula of Blade:Trinity (who, by the way, was probably the weakest Dracula in almost 3 decades) would be like comparing an insect to a marauding lion. Alucard is beyond death, and based on some of the things he has done he is certainly beyond any normal vampire (at times i think there is insinuation that he might be the devil himself, and this can be seen by how all the other vampires, including the powerful ones, are in shock when he does things that vampires just shouldn't be able to do. Like having his head cut off and forming himself again, turning into an amorphous monster, or unleashing restriction levels in when dead and thus bringing himself to life).
And that smile of his!
The smile alone would probably put the fear deep in Blade's soul.
Blade wouldn't stand a chance. Not even the slightest one.

spetznaz
Anyone (or anything) that can truly defeat Alucard is truly amazing.
What exactly are Desh's powers. I know he is a vampire master of dark magic, and he is currently learning light magic, but what makes him able to defeat Alucard with his restriction settings off?
I've always thought that one doesn't get better than Alucard in Vampiredom (and there are insinuations that Alucard is the devil).

grey fox
well i'm happy to see that there are a lot of hellsing fans

hex
there is no possible chance of any one beating alucard without the power of god himself since with every oponent he fights he gets stronger. his regenerative powers are unmatched and his dark magic is without question in the league of lucifer and satn himself. if he isnt the devil in carnate that is.

K3VIL
I'm a Blade fan, but after watching the HellSing DVD I can say the Daywalker would get owned badly very badly.
I think Alucard is the son of the Devil and was banned from Hell cause he was so badass he pissed off his father big grin

Mider
The Japanese have alot more respect for vampires to them a vampire is an elegant and powerful entity with almost direct connections to the powers of darkness in anime the truly power vampires have a shit load of cash, technology, body gaurds, etc. I dont know if D could beat him either but D is supposed to be the Son of the original Dracula maybe they should make a cross over but i dont now if anime cross overs exist that would be intresting though D using his full on powers against a totally out of controll Alucard. But anyways i say Blade loses sorry Daywalker your just out of your leauge.

grey fox
Who ever thinks that alcuard could be beaten by any1 less than a god should be put in a mental institution and beaten on a reqular basis by a bunch of sex starved lepracorns. by grey foxs friend. Hippy king

hex
well since alucard did beat the most ancient god when his power was combined with an extreamly powerfull vampire theres not much chance of any normal creature beating him

hex
he has also proven that silver and other vampiric weaknesses dont have any effect on his regenerative skills also in the origonal comics light and holy magic didnt hurt him. and i dont know who the derish vamp guy is tell me more of him

hex
oh and i dont like lepracorns. there ginger midgits

chilled monkey
See this is precisely why I don't like anime. This guy is way too over-the-top.

I hate to admit it, but Blade is out of his league here. Wouldn't it be cool though, if Blade somehow found a way to take him out? A magical weapon or a spell or something?

grey fox
uh no. it wouldnt happen and u know it. If any1 thinks this would happen just admit urself now. (see last post). signed
The Hippy King

chilled monkey
Everyone has a weakness.

The Hippy King
No u idiot (i have a acount now) Alucard doesn't have a weakness silver doesn't affect him and he has been blown till nearly nothing left and still regenerated.

Arsenal
Although this wasn't touched upon in the anime, in the manga, Integra's father (who is Van Hellsing) was the one who defeated Alucard and trapped him in that room (the one we see when Integra is having a flashback) so if Blade played it smart and used magical crap like holy crosses and shit he could possibly own Alucard.

hex
van hellsing didnt trap alucard he killed his father and alucard was then placed in servatude to helsing family. no holy s**t works on him. he doesnt have a weakness

Kento
Alucard will easily beat Blade. Sunlight don't kill him, silver don't kill him, he's easily got more experience...so yea...Blade is gone.

hex
oh sorry he does have a weakness the blood of his servents or his own blod if u will. thats why at the end of episode 13 when he gets shot by the bullets serises blood was spilt on he doesnt regenerate straight away. and i thought u thought it would take less than the power of a god to beet him hippyking.

chilled monkey
hex: Thanks.

Anywya, my point is, even if Blade's regular techniques don't work, NO-ONE is invincible. Even if it was something incredibly unlikely, like luring Alucard into a spacecraft, blasting him into space and sending him into a black hole, it is possible to defeat him.

Besides, I've just remembered two words:

Daystar virus. Blade used this to kill Drake, the oldest and most powerful vampire of all. It should work here.

Kento
Well apparently from what I hear that his body isn't really him. He can reform in a different body after one is destroyed....>.> But that might have just been the guy trying to make him able to win against Supes...not sure how true it is...

Arsenal
I dunno my friend told me that. He's probably shittin me.

The Hippy King
Alcuard would get to say 200 years ols (dont know his age correct me if u will) without being smart so i dont think trickery will work. As blade doesnt know much about alcuard how would he know to use his own blood. So alcuard ripes off black guys head he dead alcuard won simple as that.

Lord Ryugen
Sorry mate but I highly doubt the Daystar Virus would even affect Alucard. He doesn't seem able to be killed. In the last two episodes of Hellsing, Incognito shoots him so many times with his own guns that Al disintergrates into a pool of blood AND he still comes back for more. Blade is outclassed completly.

ebonyblade1
i am a huge blade fan, and alucard fan. I would never compare the two. But in an all out battle, i would like to say alucard. But the hellsing family who are only human, spanked alucard a long time ago and made him their servant. I can't remember who he was, but he was only human. If they can do it. I am sure blade can do it. After all alucard himself once said that only a man can take down a monster. And blade is at least part man.

hex
alucard is a deamon inside his mortal shell no daystar virus or any other thing in blade would affect him he is practicaly un beetable ( hippy king he is 576 years old)

Arsenal
He only came back because of all the blood. If it wasn't for that, he would've stayed dead.

grey fox
To bad arsenal i respect ya'll for your highly plausable reasons but alcuard woudl kill blade he coudl simpyl tear blades head off

Arsenal
Would Whistler be able to conjure up bullets similar to those that almost killed alucard?

The Hippy King
I believe the only way he could be killed is to be completly demembered in sunlight and have an extremly hot day or place or whatever to evaporat the blood short of that, dont think he can be defeated.

grey fox
whistler hmm possibly but slight problem unless he can gather seras's blood and place them in the bullets blade is screwed .

hex
the blodd would have to be smeared on the bulets i dont think theres much chance of that. also now seris has drank alucards blodd so shes not in his servatude any more so it wouldnt affect him.

hex
even in hand to hand blade wouldnt stand a chance did u see it when alucard took out all the humansin the dungen with his bare hands blade cant match that.

Tassadar
Alucard does have a weakness, blessed silver, but only silver blessed by the Hellsing God, meaning Blade couldnt just get his bullets blessed in the MU, it wouldnt do anything more than normal bullets.
In the anime ep13 he didnt regenerate from the bullets because they were blessed silver, which is why Andersons swords hurt him
Back on topic, Alucard is faster, smarter, more skilled, has better guns, and has very powerful magic
Alucard wins 10000000000000/10

Milkie
HELLFIRE = DEAD VAMPIRE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.