Superman Versus Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Who wins?

The Flash
Superman is way out of his league. sad

Scoobless
galactus wins........... with almost no effort whatsoever........ in fact he'd just send his heralds to take care of this as it is beneath him

BenjaminJGrimm
Not even 3 Superman Primes could get ur done.

IMO no

Arsenal
Galactus wouldn't just beat him...he'd eat him. laughing

Ironman
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ lol eat him. galactus would just blink him outa existence

kgkg
ya sorry sups is a great hero but here there is nothing he can do. Galactus won't even look at his existence , his punches , beans etc will be like tickle no wait wilk fell like nothing haha

not fair fair fight mebee if you bring the entire GL gang

GRIMM THING
Interesting note - in that crossover where Superman teamed with the FF4 at one point Galactus was SHOCKED because a set on power cables within his ship that were created by Galactus to be UNbreakable by *anybody* were both torn in two (with some effort) by Superman.

That said - GALACTUS is far superior.

kgkg
lol ya an wov beated lobo my point is Superman is seen as DC ultamate hero , you know what i mean when i say superman people think of power , hero etc. so offcourse they gonna give him props .

like superboy and spiderman battle.

it's just each company has to put something in but am talking about real almost everyone on earth attack glactus even when he was weak he took them out like bug so what can sups really do.

you rite that glactus is far superior.

but it's funny in crossover there is always huge shit yo go wow

SarKastic_OJ
kgkg:......what???

Anyways, yeah it's pretty much official, Galactus is way out of Superman's league(kinda like a female model is to a poster on this forum...j/k)

Galactus would defeat Superman with little to no effort, guys like Silver Surfer don't even measure up to the cosmic powers of Galactus..Superman could and would beat 90% of the heroes mentioned in this forum...Marvel or DC...Just because he is "Superman". Like him or hate him, face it, he is "The Quintisential Hero".

But, guys like Galactus, Thanos, and Onslaught are just "on another level of power" and aren't usually beaten by brute force or shear might but by some instance or circumstance(like reading an ancient scroll, trapping them in time, or an entire team has to come up with some plan)..Superman is arguably the most powerful superhero of all time but pales in comparison to intergalactic beings of Galactus' power.

jplatinum
I see superman lasting about 5 minutes and 4 of those are him talking the other 1 is him getting knocked the f#@*k out.Now Big G vs T w/infinity gaunlet would be a fight I'd be interested in seeing.How about it, somebody do a thread. That would be the Shiz-nit. laughing

Vegetto
No need for a Galactus Vs. Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet because it happened in..... The Infinity Gauntlet.... Thanos kicked everyone's butt that came against him, and that includes cosmic beings (but not Living Tribunal).

Hegemon875
What are Galactus' powers specifically?

CountQuan
OMG Superman is to an ant as Galactus is to Godzilla

JWangSDC
LoL I have never seen someone so un-articulately convey their thoughts, Perhaps you mean Superman is to galactus as an ant is to godzilla?

CountQuan
fine whatever i dont care about analogies

eleveninches
In the crossover, superman became G's herald, and ended up taking a full force galactus-blast from him, and survived. Sup wins this (just)

GRIMM THING
he was able to do this *because* Galactus gave him MORE power thus your logic is ?

jplatinum
Why is he fighting superman?

Superman can't even hurt him much if any.
Now supes 1m,prime, or pre-crisis would be better for this fight.

earthship
Everything you see about Galactus is just a physical manifestation or shadow of the true Galactus.
The true Galactus exists on a level many planes above normal existence together with the concepts of Eternity and Death (forming the Celestial Trinity).
Thats why on so many occassions he has been thwarted. Superman has no hope.

kgkg
Originally posted by jplatinum
Why is he fighting superman?

Superman can't even hurt him much if any.
Now supes 1m,prime, or pre-crisis would be better for this fight.

no single superman is a match for a full powerd galactus.

yes not even Prime

Sentry
Originally posted by eleveninches
In the crossover, superman became G's herald, and ended up taking a full force galactus-blast from him, and survived. Sup wins this (just)

Galactus gave him more power huh? What if Galactus didn't empower him? Superman would be Dust. Win my A$$.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.