Silver Surfer vs. Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

Cosmic Cube
Why don't you just stop? I hope Tron closes this.

Scoobless
is this a joke thread?.......... it must be, ok....... let's give GG the captain universe powers, that way he could last more than a second

kgkg
Man silver surfer is dead in second Green Goblin got those bombs , and tricks silver surfer only has the POWER COSMIC silver goes down

what is this, silver will take on 5 billion of these clowns and win.

Swanky-Tuna
CountQuan, you should really look up your characters before you post a fight thread for them. Green Goblin like Spiderman strength/speed and Silver Surfer can turn fishsticks into rollerskates. Fly through the sun. use "warp speed." He can get his fingers out of a chinese finger trap without having someone hold the trap open for him. Green Goblin's out of his league.

Scoobless
now who doesn't check up on their character posts? NO-ONE CAN GET OUT OF A CHINESE FINGER TRAP!!! not the surfer not the tribunal......... hell, not even the chinese (who's fingers they were originally designed to trap and therefore have had the most practice escaping them) 12,000 chinese people die every year due to lack of fingeristic dexterity caused by these inhuman traps..........

show some damn respect for the dead you MONSTER!!! miffed

The Flash
GG would own SS so bad that it wouldn't be funny. The glider's uber cosmic power is too much for SS to handle. And let's no get started on the bombs...

lightaxe
you kidding? SS can rearrange molecules man.

The Flash
Da Ub3r C0s/\/\ic gl1d3r c4n s+0p a/\/y p0w3r d00d. g3t ur f4cts strat3. lolololol

IRTMU-Dragon
If were talking about Silver Surfer (metallic), I know for a fact ive seen some of his pumpkin weapons disinegrate certain metals.

IRTMU-Dragon
But then again thats like saying he could also kick him in the balls.

pr1983
goblin would win...

surfer would refuse to fight such a weak opponent and forfeit...

Scoobless
surfer doesn't have any balls................ hmmmmmm ........... maybe that's why he's such a pacafist..... have you ever seen the change in a dog's behaviour after it get's nutured? maybe galactus could set up his own clinic......... i bet if surfer knew that was part of the deal he'd have been like "f**k it..... destroy the planet! just leave little norrin alone"

IRTMU-Dragon
I was being serious... what I meant is that him landing a disinigration bomb is like him being able to kick him in the balls.
Farfetched and stupidly easy.

Scoobless
i was serious too......... surfer doesn't have balls, he flies around naked, i don't think he has any nipples either................. lol

laughing

IRTMU-Dragon
You watch your smurfin' mouth.

Swanky-Tuna
d00d 1t H4Z da g0bl1n h34d 0n 1+ 2 L0Lz0xx0rzz

IRTMU-Dragon
R0x0rz

Tron
Well, Tron's not closing this thread unless it's a repeat or non-comic related thread, so sorry to shoot your hopes down.

Swank has a point Count, cause you have made some serious mismatches lately. And Green Goblin is horribly outmatched.

Arsenal
Count I don't know why you make so many threads. Alot of them are horribly mismatched and you get on some of our nerves. Not knowing the character isn't an excuse, there are alot of websites to look at.

CountQuan
I know them i just thought they would be interesting matches. I didnt know they were mismatches.

snoopdogg
goblin gets @ss raped in this fight.

Lord S
You didn't know that a street-clown on a glider versus a virtually indestructable herald of Galactus would be a mismatch? If your intent was to match high flyer against high flyer, then someone like Archangel would have been a better match for the Goblin...while Gladiator would be more in Surfer's league.

Understand?

Mr. Slippyfist
Surfer.

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Surfer.

Fanboy.

Mr. Slippyfist
Shit... you got me. sad

batdude123
Goblin.

Soljer
Pumpkin Bomb > Black Hole.

batdude123
Easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.