Deadpool vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who would win?

Tron
Dude, this is what people are talking about. This is why I said learn more about a character long before you even think of posting them, not after. Magneto's in a totally different league than Deadpool. As cool as Deadpool is, he doesn't stand a chance even if he caught Magneto on the crapper after eating a bad fruit pie.

Tormentor_2004
LMAO

Arsenal
CountQuan, are you just naturally annoying or do you enjoy getting on peoples' nerves?

Tron
Chill Arsenal

long pig
there is no such thing as bad fruit pie. end of discussion!

Tron
Not true, any fruit pie that's not Hostess is bad.

Nataku8188
Deadpool would win, while Magneto was talking to his acolytes, DP would teleport in and go suicide bomber on his ass. Of course he'd survive, and that'd be the end of Magneto.

crazyspinz
good point...

Tormentor_2004
I was wondering. Does Magneto know hand-to-hand combat?

demigawd
Yeah, he knows hand-to-hand. He and Xavier single-handed cleared out an entire bar of thugs without using any powers (they were both hiding they were mutants from each other at the time).

Magneto destroys Deadpool in his sleep. I wonder who CountQuan thinks would win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.