Vengence Vs. Ghost rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JoKeR_1
IM not to informed with ghost rider or Vengence but i wanted to know who would most likly win a bout between them? sad

Arachnoidfreak
They are both almost exactly the same. It'd be a draw probably.

K Von Doom
Vengeance has already beaten Ghost Rider. They look alike but Vengeance is a meaner, stronger version. I think they're allies now.

jinzin
yeah but he didn't fight GR when he was pissed. A pissed of Ghosty is one bad mofo to deal with.

MERCILOUS
True, Ghost Rider didn't really fight back, he wasn't exactly hunting a killer, in fact I think he was just trying to get away most of the fight. Vengeance on the other hand was trying to prove something. And as far as I know there powers are virtually identical.

jinzin
vengeance seems to exceed GR in physical strength only, but since GR has more experience and physical strength doesn't mean much to a demon who can't be beaten by it, I think this tips the scales in GR's favor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.