Cyborg vs. Dr. Octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
http://img170.exs.cx/img170/7724/cybdoc0wv.gif

Scoobless
so this isn't the cyborg from the "superman returns" story?

Arsenal
Nope, Victor Stone.

Scoobless
well in that case i don't know anything about him........ if he doesn't have any long range weapons i'll go for octopus

Lord-of-Dreams
Ock... naw!!!! Cyborg is my homie!!! He has a big arm canon like megaman!! He's the black megaman!! hahahaha!!

Tron
Boo-ya!!

Swanky-Tuna
That's not Dr. Octopus, that's my grandma. Look, she's trying to pull up her bloomers through her suit.

Seriously though, I pick Doc Ock for cool factor alone.

robin57
hey

robin57
go on the otf on titans t tower

Tron
What part of "boo-ya" don't you understand?

Arsenal
Yes, bloomers are very cool stick out tongue

Scoobless
pretty much all of it............. i looked in the dictionary and found nothing, which means: not anything, no thing, no amount, naught, etc etc...... however there wasn't anything on "boo-ya"

muffin man
if ottos tentacules are adamantium noone stands a chance so?

Mainstream
with a mighty blast from his cannon Dr. Octopus is cooked sea food catch of the day.

muffin man
umm with the adamantium tentacules he beet the fantastic 4, the hulk, spider-man, nova, deathlok, sleepwalker and Solo

Lord-of-Dreams
Adamantium tentacles??? Pah!!
And Cyborg could take f4.
Dock Ock beat the Hulk?? My black ass!!
Whohasn't beaten Spiderman? Seriously. It's like you can't be a superhero/villain in Marvel without wupping Spiderass!

Scoobless
actually doc ock almost beat the hulk to death, he just threw him away when the police came as he was still vulnerable to long range attacks........ like bullets

Lord-of-Dreams
Yes... or sonic blasts? 'Cause Cyborg packs those!
How could he beat up the HULK?

Scoobless
with adamantium tentacles..................... beat the crap right out of him, hulk was completely innefectual against him.......... of course he got his own back at the end of the story............ about 6 chapters later

Arsenal
In this battle he has his regular tentacles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.