how can i talk to ppl about movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nofear774
hey everybody, i would like to get to know the producer of jurassic park 4, becasue as all of you know, after the first one, they started getting worse and worse!!what would make them good if the ppl stuck on the islands accually has weapons!!they better get weapons in this one to fight the bad dino's!!oh and they shoudl make the sound better, and make another cool scene when the car is chasing tim and allan in the first movie! that was sik, n e body can help me on the subject please feel free to tell me on message! thanks luv u all

christian aka jokaz~

Fire
hey there nofear.

I'd ask the same question in movie discussions you'll have more a shot there

iluvpippin
go to the movie section!

Storm
moving - moved

botankus
Why don't you e-mail him? I'm sure he'd change the whole story right on the spot! big grin

c0mputerj0sh
uhh i dont know anything about jp4, and im not particularly anticipating it. but i DO know they're making a new Willy Wonka if that's any consolation. currently i believe the only one on board is johnny depp as wonka... strange, but he can do strange. those rumors about marilyn manson being cast? as far as i know that's bs.

"his thoughts like a hundred moths
trapped in a lampshade
their wings banging and burning
on through the endless night
forever awake he lies shaking and starving
praying for someone to turn off the light"
-rage against the machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.