Blade vs Riddick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RZA
Another interesting match up. They're both good fighters, so who do you think would win?

RZA
Eh?....or on second thought who's the biggest Badass?

SnakeEyes
I think Blade

K3VIL
Blade has superhuman strenght(Class 1Ton, maybe 2 when constantly powered by serum like in the fight with Drake), reflexes, and speed, he has healing factor, great stamina, and can perform considerable jumps, he has martial arts knowledge that mixed with his powers make him a badass.Also he's expert using close combat weapons like swords and knives but

Riddick has peak human strenght(Class 800/1000 Pounds), reflexes, and speed, has show slightly healing abilities like in Pitch Black, where he recover fast from the injuries inflicted to him by the alien creatures, and resistance to heat too, like on Crematoria, also he after the tough fight with Lord Marshal(who can be put around Class 1'500 Pounds), he was still conscious and in decent condition.His skills with sharp weapons is also outstanding and he has great hand to hand combat attitude.He was also shown to throwing a burst of energy from his body, in a director's cut scene, and it's part of his Furian Powers, but we don't know something concrete about his hidden abilities, so...
Considering that Blade after the fight with Drake(Class 6/8 Tons in Beast Form) was falling on his knees, cause he got the fight of his life against him, we can put him on a higher level than Riddick, who yes, is able to take punishment too, but Blade got shattered into walls and steel from Drake, when Riddick was lying on the floor after LM superspeed punches and when he was hitted with that spear on the chest and knocked back.
So i can assume from the challenges they fought in their lives that Blade wins this, with some troubles, but he finally kills Riddick.

Tron
Are we talking comic Blade or movie Blade? And yes, there is a difference between the two.

juggernaut74
Well they were at one time completely different characters but not anymore. When he got bit by Morbius in Peter Parker Spiderman #7 or 8 he acquired his daywalker powers he has in the Movies.

chilled monkey
This would be a great match.

I'd say Blade, for the reasons K3VIL descibed. Blade has greater strength and endurance, so he'd eventually win, but Riddick would give him a good fight.

IRTMU-Dragon
Id like to see a riddick comic book series.

Tron
It wouldn't surprise me if Dark Horse decided to do it. That would leave open a world or possibilities.

ebonyblade1
I say blade, but i think this battle should wait until they reveal all of riddicks abilities.

K3VIL
If it happens it could mean we see a Riddick able to wipe the floor with Blade.Only with his peak human abilities he's a one-man army, with the latent energy powers showed in the director's cut more developed he would be a bad bad badass.

P.S. I'm the only one that notice TCOR is similar to the Freeza saga in Dragon Ball Z?

Lord Marshal: Wants to kill all the Furians cause an oracle tolds him a Furian will kill him one day.He gets killed from Riddick after a tough and spectacular battle

Freeza: Wants to kill all sayans cause their power when they attacks in numbers is outstanding and they can become a threat to his galactic empire.He gets killed from Goku after a planetary devastating battle
We also saw in a vision of Bardock that Goku is going to challenge Freeza.

Goku: One of the few survivors of his homeworld, the strongest of his race

Riddick: One of the few survivors of his homerworld, probably the stronger of his race

Mider
what does muscle and abilities have to do with this fight, i mean blade has fought guys stronger then him, the blood god, dracula, the reapers, he still won he has an edge but thats all it is, is an edge. His powers are not great enough that he will just walk out of this battle with out even flinching Riddick has fought and beaten armed men, wild beasts, and nercomongers with his blades, and bear hands and he didnt look like he even broke a sweat only the lord marshall gave him trouble but thats a whole diffrent story the lord marshall had the ability to move faster then the human eye could see, if i had to bet my money id say Riddick

Ketchuptome
I think Riddick.Blade will hold back since Riddick is human(or looks human).When Blade turns around Riddick takes his knife and slite his throat.

The End evil face

LLG
In my opinion, Blade.

K3VIL
This is really, perhaps totally dumb.It's not Blade walking on the streets and seeing a human walking near him.
It's Blade VS Riddick in a warehouse or wherever we wants, and in a fist to fist fight, Blade has powers slightly above those of Riddick, can take much punishment, and is not so dumb to hold back against someone that wants to kill him.

chilled monkey
Mider: Don't get me wrong. I don't think Blade would have an easy time by any means. It would be a close fight, and could go either way, depending on the circumstances, but if I had to say someone, I'd go with Blade.

If Blade was just really strong, then I'd say Riddick (he can kill with his teacup after all!). But Blade is also a highly skilled fighter and is smart too. Both of them are well-matched in terms of wits, willpower and skill (Riddick's fighting style, I believe, is a variant on the martial art Kali), but Blade's vampiric strength and endurance would give him an edge.

K3VIL: I don't know much about DBZ but I see the parallel.

Lethal Carnage
Defiently Blade

srankmissingnin
Blade has bullet time reflexes (or at least close enough to fight people who do), Blade has super strength, Blade is a better fighter, Blade has enhanced senses and far better arsenal of weaponry. To recap Blade is stronger, faster, a better fighter and has weapons out the ass. The only edge I would give to Riddic would be stealth; the man is surprisingly stealthy but not so much he could get the drop on Blade.

Shaggy2dope
Blade would whoop his ass no doubt smokin'

K3VIL
Not whoop his ass, maybe having troubles at the beging of the fight, than wipe out the Furian seeing that his abilities are not a threat to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.