raven VS phoenix(jean)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
How bout raven vs phoenix(jean). I read somewhere that raven was immune to telepathic attack, so if this is true then shouldn't raven win easily. well even if it was false info i'd still give it to raven cause she is still a strong magic user.

pr1983
if this is phoenix jean then she wins...

even if shes immune to telepathy i dount shes immune to telekinesis...

stormfront13
yeah but raven also has telekinesis, well kinda, anyway raven can create forcefields so wherever she is throw or anything is thrown against her it won't touch her.

pr1983
but in this case i believe its a case of anything raven can do, phoenix can do better...

and if this is actual phoenix then raven is dead in seconds...

kgkg
ya phoenix is too much for raven she will be vaporized in seconds.

Mainstream
what about Dark Raven...Raven as an adult with her powers increased to levels unimaginable to mere mortals! just kidding but Raven in her adult state could at least give Jean a decent run for her money...I would think

kgkg
Raven is more like supreme earth creature at her full power(adult). I think phoenix has the power to distroy the universe so i don't see how raven can beat phoenix.

They are at different level of power

Mainstream
Raven is the daughter of this four eyed Satan like dude too.

kgkg
i don't know much about her does she have the power to distroy the universe what's her power. I have seen her younger self don't see how she can handle phoenix tho , i know she is powerful but phoenix i think she is out of ravens league

can you give me raven full power discription

Mainstream
let me see...she is a teleknetic able to lift stuff with her mind..can sense and alters others emotions. read minds...fly...project her soul self...that's when she get inside of the black shadow raven bird...those are her main abilites..you could check out www.titanstower.com for more detail info on Raven...but the stuff I told you should be pretty dead on.

stormfront13
Yeah I read somewhere that raven could easily destroy the earth at her full power level .

Mainstream
Raven has Dragon ball Z like power (sorry about bring DBZ into this) I didn't realize.

stormfront13
these are ravens powers- Blue Raven's abilities include broadcast empathy, pain dispersion through contact and long-range teleportation. Raven can also project a spirit entity known as a 'soul self'. Raven has exhibited other abilities as well, including emotion manipulation and low-level precognitive abilities.

White Raven had the same abilities as Blue Raven, but had greater control over emotion manipulation.

Evil Trigon Avatar Raven had the same abilities as both Ravens, but often used her abilities to twist and implant emotions. She also had the ability in implant the seeds of Trigon's unborn chuildern into live host bodies - through physical contact.

The current Raven has broadcast empathy, pain dispersion through contact and long-range teleportation. Raven still retains her soul-self as well. With her rebirth, she has gained a few new abilities as well. One, she can fly. Two, she is able to remove the emotions of people around her - leaving them feeling nothing at all. Three, Raven herself serves as a doorway to other dimensions. Raven is still learning to explore and control these new abilities.
I read somewhere that she now has all of these abilities. And with all of these then she is really powerful. Her soulself by itself is powerful with those darkness bolts or whatever they're called.

Mainstream
you forgot to say she and Beast boy like each other.

stormfront13
ha ha how could I forget

Mainstream
they do you know...maybe they'll a little girl that can read minds and turn into demon animals or something Demon Beast Girl.

stormfront13
ha ha

Mainstream
indeed

stormfront13
well anyway with all of ravens powers and her being immune to telepathik attack who would win?

Mainstream
I could see Raven winning....

stormfront13
thats what I thought, I would love to see this fight. Jean would put up a good fight though.

Mainstream
had it been Raven vs ultimate Jean I know Raven would have won for sure.

illadelph12
Raven's not a match for Phoenix, let alone Dark Phoenix. Phoenix has the ability to exist in just about any environment without harm, project force bolts of ridiculous power, create incalcuably strong force fields. She has telepathy, illusion-casting, she can manipulate time, space, matter, energy (as well as energy absorption), flight at light speeds.

Raven's no pushover under normal circumstances, but Phoenix would laugh at Superman and dance on his corpse (well, Dark Phoenix would, regular Phoenix may feel remorse).

Mainstream
ummmmm good points but Raven could beat the weaker inexperienced ultimate Jean Grey Phoenix right?

stormfront13
oh yeah, well at least I think

Mainstream
that'd be a more even battle.

stormfront13
i'd still like to see it.

Mainstream
me too.

Lord-of-Dreams
I actually did this a while back...
I say it comes down to the one with the better fighting skills.

illadelph12
It would be a more even battle between Raven and Ultimate Jean at the onset, but the wild card would be that when Jean is backed into a corner the Phoenix Force has a habit of lashing out, just as Raven's powers do, but the Phoenix force packs a bit more punch.

mr.smiley
phoenix.
she deystroyed a star system almost instantly and that's nothing compared to her powers now.
and she's already dead

The Flash
Phoenix would win easily.

Mider
It depends on how advanced ravens powers are you see Raven was born for the specific purpose of ending the world much like hellboy, they both are powerful but compared to other beings like the pheonix they pale in comparison i think that if raven unleashed her total and ultimate power she would have a good change of defeating the pheonix just like when hellboy unleashed his inner evil and became almost unstoppable. Its evenly matched to me.

mr.smiley
the power to end the world is very minimal compared to the power to deystroy the universe

stormfront13
well raven is a hard opponent to take down....phoenix migfht win but i bet it would not be by much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.