ghost rider vs juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
these are two bad guys in terms of toughness so who'd win? I know ghost baby has some strength and he is quick but who'd win? Since jugg has msytic powers can ghost baby put him down for the count?

RobWolf27
No I don't think ghost rider would be able to stop Juggernaut. But if juggernaut caused others pain or sin or did a immoral deed against someone else. Ghost rider could inflict emotional pain at the same level JUGG inflicted on others. Or maybe not.

dami wilson
you're joking? Are you saying ghost baby is like that guy in nightmare on elm street? Freedie kouger? is he?

RobWolf27
The Penance stare its called - Penance Stare, forcing criminals to experience a level of emotional pain equivalent to that which they have caused in others

Napalm
GRS penance stare would work very well on jugg

jinzin
two words: PENANCE STARE

p.s. the pain goes beyond physical harm, it also affects the staree emotional, and psychological damage, as well as ****ing them up in their souls. I doubt Juggs force sheild can protect his soul.

dami wilson
WOW, but is that all he's got? I have seen him take on other powerful biengs and once he fought wolverine who admired how fast he was. If that's so, can he bash juggernaut? Forget the stare? physical power an speed? Another thing how does he die? hahaha is he really a ghost?

Mainstream
so Juggy own fears and rage could do him in huh?

dami wilson
HMMM? Hard one dude! What made him scaried as a kid?

Mainstream
I remember Juggy daddy use to whip is @$$..but he was just Cain Marko back then.

Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... he's shown some resistance to a similar attack. D'Spayre hit Cain with is own grief and despair. He said he's used to it and got mad.

KillAll
depends on the nature of the penance stare. if its magical, it could cause juggernaut WHOOOOOLE bunch of trouble. if its phsychic... then its not going to work unless ghost rider gets his helmet off. slim chance of that happening.

fatcat22
so they just stand there lookign at each other like dumb asses? Lol! That sucks, when do they fight then?MEOW!

Ironmanpower
Yeah, we need to know if the penance stare of GR are of magical or psychic sources. If psychic, Gr have to remove Jugg helmet and and anyway in the other case we have to know the range of bad deeds Jugg have done. Because if Juggernaut have only did physical damage to others, that will be useless against him.

Tron
Well, that's a difficult thing to request, because it's never really been stated whether it's one or the other. I choose to assume that it's mystical, but that's not in stone though.

RobWolf27
I say super natural and super natural is not telepathic, it goes beyond that its like he effects there souls like Jinzin said.I say its in another realm beyond natural powers or even magical powers that psychically make him unstoppable it doesn't make his soul unstoppable.

long pig
yea its not magic is mystic.....it would certainly effect juggs....pretty effectively as well.

dami wilson
so who wins then? Does juggy roll over from fear and begs for mercy? and cowers behind a chair?

long pig
depends...if juggs hits him before he can break out the PS its over.....if GR gets his stare out first then its his game...
seeing how cocky and slow witted jugs is....he wouldnt expect GR to be as powerful as he is...so id say ghost rider

dami wilson
wow, I never knew about the stare! Anyway how come that didn't happen when he fought wolverine back in the 90's in the cemetry. Wolvie went into some sort of shock when his claws went into GR and he didn't try it again.

long pig
GR is all about takin out badguys....wolvie isnt a badguy so why mess his head up with his PS? yeah that was wierd i remember that....he stuck him and like...flipped out...i think maybe just because of who GR is...he is the living embodiment of vengence from heaven...wolvie prolly didnt enjoy dealing with that...ghost has all kindsa psychic/mystical powers emitting from him...who knows.

Ironmanpower
But if a bad person have only done physical pain to others not psychological pain, will GR stares only make him feel physical pain ? Or if its more kind like metaphysic pain in his soul.

jinzin
ummm okay here goes....

Ghost Rider's powers are mystical in origin, (it comes with the territory of being a demon). This has been more or less shown in his appearances with the likes of warlock and strange.
As I stated before the stare can reflect back to the staree all of the physical pain, emotional greif, and psychological damage that the staree has commited on others.
Cain Marko's childhood fears won't effect him because that's not what the stare relfects back to the person.
In physical combat GR is certainly no slouch either. He has probably slightly more physical strength than spidey and while his reflexes and agility are not at spiderman's level, his overall fighting speed is way above peak human levels.
(In one showing a demonic hobgoblin raced all out towards GR at full speed, GR simply stood there and took it, hitting the glider turning it into a pile of shrapnel and knocking hobgoblin back aways.
While Juggs has enormous physical strength, he won't win by physical means, he can only subdue GR for short periods of time sine GR takes only a few moments to reform from dismemeberment.
GR has a weakness to hellfire from other demons like vengeance and zarathos, but since Marko possessess none and is not a demon he has no way to put GR down physically, nor does GR him.....so in the end it will come down to the penance stare. After seeing GR nearly back down Galactus with it, I have no doubts he can do so easily to marko.

dami wilson
IS GHOST RIDER A DEMON? gOSH, THAT SUCKS! Why would marvel print stuff on a demon!

RobWolf27
He's more like the Grim Reaper though. Or a Object that make sure that evil people like galactus and evil people get punished. So that no injustice goes unpunished. Its just a Comic book character though.

long pig
its simple dami....marvel is a devil worshiping cult...and there going to kill you!

RobWolf27
I mean Ghost rider is a demon but he isn't a evil demon. He's just a tool to avenge those souls who have suffered becasue of evil injustices . I don't know why though he didn't seem to effect Onslaught or I guess they didn't put him in the story. But anyways in the Marvel universe there alot of Characters that do evil and seem to get away with murder. Like Magneto . Magneto killed alot of people. But they never seem or I don't think they have Ghost rider Confront Magneto.

RobWolf27
I don't know why he isn't really a Demon like a evil demon who worships the devil or is on his side. Ghost Rider is not that kinda Demon. He's a made up kind. Ok

long pig
in the marvel u there isnt any clear cut morality.
from the beginning it was namor who was basically trying to help his people...but just going about it in really harsh ways.
onslaught should have been an easy victim for GR.
but they had to make a story longer than a few pages so they left him out.
would silver surfers past come into effect if he got hit with the PS?

RobWolf27
But all I am saying is Ghost Rider is a Demon. But he is a hero. Demons are suppose to be evil. Ghost rider to me is a being who does work like the Grim Reaper brings death Ghost Rider avenges people who have been mistreated or abused by evil.

RobWolf27
Or you know like the spirit of Christmas past like in Scourge . Or not Grim Reaper the Angel of Death. But of course GR is not real. Oh the Spectra is not God's Vengeance. God doesn't need someone else to be vengeful for him. Like God say Vengeance is Mine says the Lord I will repay. Not the spectra or Ghost Rider. So that's why I say there Comic book Characters and there made up.

dami wilson
Long pig, dont make me have you for breakfast, bacon and eggs with loads of ham and pork pies and hold it! You've got me on a fenzie there! I love bacon! They aint coming to get me because he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world! I had an accident several years ago when I was invovled in a car accident and spent 14 days in a coma but Jesus brought me up! I have no fear and just wanted to clarify what they meant!

Demons hate all human kind! Whatever form cos they want humans to go to hell ith them! That should be clarified! It aint a joke and GR wouldn't do that if he was a demon! So I am clarifing things! Demons torque people they can get hold off! N it's not to get vengence for good!
They hate good! They come to steal and destroy but Jesus Christ has rescued us from all that!
Peace to you my friend!

jinzin
okay GR is a demon but you have to understand his origins to understand why he helps the innocent.
Zarathos was the first Ghost Rider and thirsted for vengeance like no other, in helping the innocent it was basically a way to stick it to mephisto who was his mortal enemy. however, ghost rider was vastly becoming darker and darker due to zarathos' thirst for blood eventually causing blaze to expell him. Dan's ghost rider denom is yet another vengeance demon, his motives for why he helps the innocent are unknown even to himself for he doesn't even know who he is (demon wise). There are theories though.
Anyways, i think GR would beat Marko if he can keep from getting slung into another country first.

Beyonder
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Okay...so your a Superman lover.

Tron
Okay dami, did a demon come to you one day and tell you that he hates us all?

Please, please, don't bring religion into the debates, it makes things far more pointlessly complicated than they need to be.

dami wilson
OK, but a demon did come up once to me and wanted me to bow down and I refused and I'll cut the story short! No more religion stuff. Superman now is cool. Love and nothing but love! I'm outter here!
Hey, Tron, are you Dr. Doom in disguise? Are you?

muffin man
the penance stair clinches this for ghost rider

Arachnoidfreak
Ghost Rider's hellfire will kick Juggernaut's ass. It's not a physical flame, it burns souls, not bodies.

dami wilson
there you have it! Juggy bites the dust!

long pig
dami....you got pep man...you rock

dami wilson
cheers lone rider! Peace to you too. I like it when readers can chill out on discussions! Peace and nothing but love. The world needs loads of it right now! That's why reading about fearless heroes can uplift someone!
Its fictional but it's better when it's uplifting!

How many times you watched a film with a bad ending and you left very unhappy and thought 'what a waste of my good earned money n time!'

jinzin
agreed.

Arachnoidfreak
I LOVE stories with depressing endings!

dami wilson
SPOILT SPORT!

uQifg2WV
cookie

jinzin
the hell?...........?
back on topic.

dami wilson
I think he's lonely! And Jill is a she. Thank you!

Alpha Centauri
"WOW, but is that all he's got?"

It's all he needs. Pound for pound Ghost Rider would skin most of the Marvel universe in a fight. He's the f*cking man.

-AC

Mider
GR would win but thena gain Juggs cant die soooo what happens to him? Does it eventually wear off? I know that one of the only guys who too the Panence Stare was Lobo he just fell to the ground got back up and told GR off for giving him even more pain to deal with.

jinzin
Lobo? when the hell did that happen?
anyways. Juggs wouldn't die, but would be out of commission long enough for gr to declare victory, Hell GR could probably just open up a hell portal and slap Juggs into it and that would be that.

BTW: I hated your old sig alpha but this new one......MOST EXCELLENT! I'm jealous.

lmnorw
based on marvel juggeruat isnt stupid.he has the intelligence of the average person.so why do people insist that he is stupid?cocky yes but just about all villians are

LordFear
Folks I can't agree with you on this one I'll be the black sheep and debate on Juggy's side. The gem does give him some degree of protection against magic and therefore vote for Juggs

DarkDethbringer
Ghosty would kick the mystic crap out of him!

jinzin
yep, Juggs has no defense against the penance stare. period.

Mainstream
not even a lit defense....a teeny weeny bit?

jinzin
no!.....none whatsoever!.....now go eat! you can't have your pudding if you don't eat your meat!

ZephroCarnelian
Ghost Rider kicks ass. Jugg's would turn into a frothing gibbering heap under the power of the Penance Stare....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.