Superman Prime, War Hulk, and Cosmic Spiderman VS Lobo, Dr.Doom and Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
New Ultimate Crossover
Good vs Evil
Superman Prime, War Hulk, and Cosmic Spiderman
VS
Lobo, Dr.Doom and Doomsday

since Tron got rid off my last forum i give u this one

Who wins this Fight

Linkalicious
I'm trying to pick which one of the good guys gets to take on all 3 of the bad guys at once...

this is tricky.

kgkg
superman prime can mess up all of them by him self

who?-kid
Yup.

Tron
The simple fact that three characters with limitless power are on one team, the other has no chance, even if Doom and Lobo had combined prep.

spetznaz
Lobo is kickass great. Immortal, strong, and barred from both hell and heaven!
Dr Doom is the man, and just plain amazing. He'd give Batman a run for his money over who has masterly over prep time,and give Magneto a headache in the power department (even if Mag won).
And Doomsday is a plain nightmare. Strong, fast, and hard to kill. And if killed he comes back stronger and faster, and immune to whatever killed him in the first place.
Great team. But great will not work against their opponents.
Superman Prime: Basically Superman after millenia of wondering the cosmos, and a couple more sleeping in the heart of the sun! And not only this, but he stormed through hell and broke the gates of heaven. And not only that, but he has the last GL ring plus the sword of heaven. Ridiculously more powerful than any superman before, even the Pre-Crisis supes, Prime is the one they all look up to.
War Hulk: Hulk times two. Stronger, more vicious, and a one-person machine of destruction. He made Juggernaut cry uncle.
Cosmic Spiderman: I'll say nothing about him (i can't speak of him without giggling), but he is super powerful. His only weakness is his ridiculous costume!
Any of these three could take on the Lobo/Doom/D'sday team. All three together would just demolish them on a molecular level.

The Flash
Prime, Hulk, and Spidey win with ease.

Fanboy
Yeah I agree with Flash.

C1nd3r
the hell is cosmic spiderman?

Cosmic Cube
Spiderman with the "Captain Universe" power. It's normal Spiderman's with his strength increased exponentially, lightspeed travel, enhanced durability, and other powers.

C1nd3r
that sounds pretty gay

long pig
lol ...cosmicly gay?

IRTMU-Dragon
You put lobo in this?

Lol, Lobo gets 5 new mops.

gautam
what can Cosmic Spiderman attualy do...? what are his powers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.