Fan Made Teaser...quick!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ark_Jedi_Counci
Supplied from the hands of a talented few, edit and stamp with a punch from the actual awesome trailer! Enjoy! Just add the tt where it needs it! And, still can't find Webdoc #11 & #13 to make a fan teaser!

h**p://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2D6CPXS00XJO722D5SOZJ6ASHC

thedus
Meh.

Killua
Meh n0t lik3 t3h tri4l0r !!! sad

Ark_Jedi_Counci
Meh n0t lik3 Aww the hell with it!

Morridini
http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2D6CPXS00XJO722D5SOZJ6ASHC
Just reposted the link so that we can click it.

smoker4
Theres a thread already for fan trailers

JKozzy
There's.. uh.. nothing there. I see Pixel Magic's clip, and a short clip of the teaser. That's it.

blupping
that relly sucked... laughing embarrasment

JKozzy
I concur. yes

LandoSpeeder2
talented few?! laughing laughing laughing

Jango_Fett_A
doesn't work for me sad

JKozzy
What footage was in Webdocs 11 and 13 that would be used for a fan trailer? blink Someone please refresh my memory?

PVS
that sucks!!!!

wait...i didnt even see it
but from the reviews, why waste precious
minutes of my life on it?

GCG
depressive..........most depressive sad

Jango_Fett_A
can someone please post a working link?

JKozzy
No, because it sucked. It was a two second clip that you can see in my trailer (link below) and a one-second clip from the teaser of Obi-wan and Anakin on Mustafar clashing lightsabers, and the title. Pathetic. If you want a better fan trailer that's still short, go here.

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/595383/Lightsaber_Footage_Trailer.wmv.html

GCG
Its starts off with 20th Century fox.

Then green LF logo. and that is already half the trailer !

Then we get to see this action with sound

http://img239.exs.cx/img239/3271/06duelanim3dr.gif

Fade to black

Revenge Of the Sith title with Darth Vader breathing .

Thats It in a nut shell

Jango_Fett_A
I think that was pretty cool cool

JKozzy
That's because I posted a link to mine! stick out tongue

Jango_Fett_A
so that's why your name is at the end. Nice job cool

LightSaber_Part
Ark Jedi, I think I'm the only one who likes it.
I thought it was very cool, yes it was short but its like a TV commercial

Ark_Jedi_Counci

Ark_Jedi_Counci

LandoSpeeder2
Were sorry dude but the vid sucked. no need to call us @$$e$ for that. Kozzy also said it sucked anyway.

JKozzy
Are you German, or saying I'm German? I can't tell blink

GCG
Its like saying that you in america have everything. you are sorted . and you take the micky out of other people cause they dont have what you guys have - the luxury of achieveing a better result. - if my german mentality reads well

Ark_Jedi_Counci
Who said anything about Ham?

LandoSpeeder2
And uh I'm gona ask you the same thing.

Ark_Jedi_Counci
All seriousness JKozzy, I appreciate the insight. No biggy! It was my first teaser! Thanks again! I'll try harder next time! I can't seem to find your though? I keep getting sent to some pitch site? These damn Macs! Thanks again! even to JKozzy!

JKozzy
At the bottom, there will be a button that says "Free". Click that, and a timer will count down for the download to complete. After that the link will be at the bottom of the page. Didn't mean to come off rough, but next time you should try adding a bit of content, or remix it a bit.

LandoSpeeder2
Oh you made it, I get it now. I thought you just found it and thought it was the really cool and just had to post it for some reason. But yeah, I know how it is making your own stuff. even if it's short and everything, you just can't help but fell proud of your self. props to ya.

Ark_Jedi_Counci
If you guys have seen Webdoc 11 & 13, and I'm sure you have, is there any "blue screen" moments I can work with? I have a Mac G5 and alot to create with and just need some practice. I wanna do a FanDoc about how this one franchise has completely dominated people's imagination, including mine. I work in Post Production and have a blast at it! Just starting! If ya got any ideas, let me know. and sorry again for the fork tongue earlier. I'll be at Celebration III this year so hope to see some of my peps there! Later yall!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.