DR. Ock vs Wolverine? Adamantum war!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
Here's one for you wolverine fans,

since adamantum is so strong and Dr Ock has his tenacles made from this material and his arms are moved by his subconscience, who would win this battle? Claws against four adamantum metallic flexible arms?

We all know how evil Dr Ock can be too so who would win? mad rolling on floor laughing laughing embarrasment

I'm lost on this one.

Arsenal
Wolverine would cut off all of Ock's tentacles.

long pig
um no he wouldnt. ock would hold him down with two arms then rip him apart with the rest....pretty cut and dry there.

dami wilson
dear arsernal, how can he rip DR Ock's arms off? They are made of adamantum themselves and thereby Wolvie can cut them! Right? So if he cant cut them with his claws, and there are four of them, how is he going to get near Dr Ock? Even spidey had a hard time doing it and thereby let Dr Ock be the first to defeat Spiderman the first time they met.

Yes, the Dr beat Spiderman the first time they met so would he beat wolverine too? The arms are fast and spiderman being faster than wolverine means wolvie gets tagged easily, Dr Ock holds his arms apart
and with the other two arms tears wolverine's heart out and other organs before they can regenerate! Trust me those arms are fast and they are adamantum so suppose he tears all the flesh off wolverine's body while holding him with two arms? whats left?

Any ideas? Dr Ock has down something similar to Spidey apart from tearing his body parts. He just slapped Spidey around a bit! So can he do it?

long pig
dear arsenal, yeah i concur heh

dami wilson
Dr not only beat spidey, he spanked him and slapped him in the face many times. Poor spidey was just getting used to his powers then and only escaped when the doc threw him out of the window. The tenacles were holding spidey at all limbs and he couldn't move. I wept for spidey there....ha ha ha.

Linkalicious
He also managed to beat the crap out of the incredible Hulk as well.

Those 4 arms would be nearly impossible for Wolverine to fight through...once Ock gets a hold of both legs and an arm the 4th one could just lay into Wolverine's adamantium skull until that brain of his is crushed into the inner part of his skull.

Napalm
What the ****!? Doc ock is have adamtium arms!

muffin man
adamantium tentaculed otto octavius beat up the fantastic four, spidey, nova, the hulk, ghost rider and solo

Napalm
They is no way he could beat the hulk and gr come on arms wont help agianst penence stare and do your mean the robot soldier guy solo?

muffin man
yeah I didn't believe that but I read it in that comic and he did

Napalm
Its pretty stupid to let ock win againt hulk and when GR is destoryed he reassembles so ock can destory him

Tron
Huh?huh

rougeredmage
i thoguht they where only made of titanium his hands and not adamantum .. and the marvel directory agrees with me.... do you have any proof they are adamanitum

C1nd3r
maybe he got an upgrade cuz i thought he had titanium also..

Scoobless
he had aa set of adamantium arms made for him by the tinkerer, he went and got them at the start of "revenge of the sinister six" and had them throughout that storyline (i think the police or shield confiscated them after that) but during the story he did indeed beat the crap out of the hulk....... almost killed him

he didn't beat hulk and thing at the same time though, at the end of the story when spidey confronts the six with Ghost Rider the Hulk and Sleepwalker (or whatever that ghosty guys name was) then the FF show up, then Nova, then Solo........ and it looks like the six are screwed but they keep fighting, ock does manage to hold everyone off for a while on his own at the end untill sandman comes back in (doc ock had turned him to glass then shattered him) ock can't hurt sandman and sandy is now "shards-of-glass-man" and he rips ock a new one......... more like a new fifty actually

the point is adamantium ock would slaughter wolverine

Arsenal
Wolverine's claws are capable of cutting Ock's tentacles, even if they're adamantium.

srankmissingnin
...No but he could cut they into piece since the whole arm is sections to allow for movement so there would be breaks in the adamantium.

Doesn't Ock need to use two arms to brace himself? In character Wolverine would get smacked around right off the start since he doesn't use his speed often and after getting caught he would most likely cut which ever arm apart... unless both arms were caught at once which is unlikely. Wolverine full out right off the start is likely to surprise Ock with his speed and get in close enough to end the fight before much goes down.

rougeredmage
wolverine would win as last time i checked dr oc didnt have himself a healing factor. which means that wolverine ( unfortatly) will keep jumping back up and up again and again nd would probibly end up lunging towards him and stabbing him in his flesh. stuff cutting up the adamantim just stab him ... why would you want to waste a good set of tenticles anyways

Swanky-Tuna
If Doc Ock could get a hold of him, he could tear him apart limb by limb. Regenerate from that, fake canook.

dami wilson
GEES, i love your arguments but supposing they were made from the same stuff, would Dr Ock be able to do what he did to spidey to wolverine? Yes, wolvie would keep getting up but Dr Ock is not nice mR Spidey here and wouldn't he out smart wolvie if it meant to the death? How in blazes can Dr Ock fight the Hulk, the FF and Ghost Rider and win? Come on! The Human touch is good enough for him. Touch just heats up the environment till its 1000C and evenDr would melt to crisps! His arms would heat up which being attached to his body would fry him!
Nough said!

Linkalicious
Doc Ock could quite easily grab both of Wolverine's arms and one of his legs to hold him up in the air. He'd had absolutely no leverage nor would he have sufficient enough strength to break free.

Then Doc Ock could then use his 4th claw to repeatedly pummel Wolverine in the face like he did with the incredible Hulk.

Wolverine would get knocked out after a quick barrage.

dami wilson
HOW ON EARTH CAN HIS CLAWS or arms (Dr Ock here) even grip itself around the Hulks bulging arms or legs? I dont think so buddy! I have to read that crappy story where he beats the Hulk! Na way, man, they've reduced even the HULK to a pulp if that happened!

Linkalicious
are you serious?

Those tentacles are MUCH MUCH longer than than Hulk's "buldging" arms.

I have read the story, and it's far from crappy. I've seen Hulk held in place like he was being crucified by far weaker substances than adamantium with an "almost limitless energy source."

Hulk was still the Hulk. He got a full blast of electrocution from Shocker and laughed it off...then he flicked away Shocker with his index finger. Hulk also said that it wouldn't take much more than a bop on the head to knock Doc Ock out.

I think the problem you are having is that Hulk carelessly ran to Spiderman's aid, ultimately leaving his guard down so that Doc Ock could catch him by surprise.

Hulk got beat to hell wayyyy before he ever got a chance to fully Hulk out. He treated the sinister six like sub-par villains and he got burned. It just goes to show that as tough as Hulk is....repeated blows to the head will knock him out.

dami wilson
i'M TOO HURT TO COMMENT! Was that essential Xmen or spiderman?

Linkalicious
Spiderman. No X-men involved.

Scoobless
hulk got pummeled and he deserved it for being so arrogant, wolverine couldn't cut the arms into sections as the material in the joints is made from adamantium as well....... or else the hulk would have just ripped them apart, the arms move much faster than wolverine so the "lunge though and stab him" view wouldn't work,

"Touch just heats up the environment till its 1000C and evenDr would melt to crisps!"

i think the torch may have been knocked out by gog at that part of the fight or else he could have fried him....... maybe he was too busy dodging as they were all fighting in an enclosed space
plus if he'd done that he woulda killed all the "good guys" too......... apart from the hulk

Linkalicious
And I don't know what happened to it, but Doc Ock had a pretty nifty little freeze gun he used to stop Sandman dead in his tracks earlier in the series.

Scoobless
it was a sorta heat ray

rougeredmage
wolverine is immortal everyone knows that...and he will never die never.. when cyclops and that lot are in wheel chairs in the xavier retirement castle. wolverine will be killling bad guys been genereal imortal and interfering with spiderman crossovers till everyone in the marvel unverse decided to kill him. so to answer your point wolerine as dr oc realy doesny have the endurance.

Scoobless
ock doesn't really need too much endurance as the arms are mechanical and it doesn't wear him down using them........ plus he could punch them straight through wolverines unprotected abdominal area

who?-kid
Well, the fighting was maybe not 100 % realistic, but he had four adamantium arms which were extremely strong. The fight was cool and funny.

Hulk got thrashed lol. Spider-Man too by the way. And oh boy, Wolverine will NEED that healing factor of his.

Zahit
eereereer

Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine's not immortal. It's because of his popularity that he keeps regenerating from fatal wounds, surviving fatal attacks, and will be banging 16 year olds until he's absorbed into the cosmic egg and turned into Wolveractus and is banging his 16 year old heralds.

dami wilson
Is this the same Dr Oct and the one spiderman defeated many many times? How inconsistent is that? Him beating the HUlk? Aghhhhhhhhhhh!

DarkCrawler
Adamantium arms. That is how he beat the Hulk. And it's Human TORCH.

rougeredmage
i was been fastiocous to be honest i hate wolverine just alittle less then i hate doc oct

oh and what we obviosly need for this battle to even out the score is..... an adaamantium armor plated vertion of the hulk ( and yes this is the joke......... because i hate hulk as welll...)

Napalm
Gr got riped bone from bone but he reassembles so hes virtually unkillable

dami wilson
so everyone now believes Dr Ock can beat the Hulk? wHAT IF HE KEEPS throwing heavy and heavier stuff on the Dr? I mean we're talking about a guy that can lift Mountians! But to wolverine, everyone accepts the Dr Wins hands down?

mikalv1224
wolverine would use his smell against him and ambush him because he'd know he was there.

Scoobless
it's not a point of belief with whether or not ock could take hulk when he has adamantium arms, he DID it......... and quite convincingly too...... woulda made green paste out of him if the cops hadn't shown up......... it must feel weird being able to pummel the hulk to death but being scared of the police........ confused

dami wilson
Let me put this striaght, the guy that drew that story and dreamt it up was addicted to sniffing metalic objects! Pure fantasy####! Now, Dr Ock is just human! Then the weight on his back would kill him first of all cus the weight of the metal would strain his back and give him enough back problems to incapacitate this fool for life.

But now the logic, this is the HUlk? Who can lift over a 100 tons? Even though the adamantum arms are indestructable, ...........get this fellas, I PRESUME YOU'RE ALL FELLAS, that doesn't make them super strong!

The fact that the freaking arms are indestructable does not and I repeart does not make them super strong to be able to lift 100 ton1 End of story~!Where do the energy come from and what enpowers the freakinf arms to move? A\ nuclear reactor? Now fantasy I like to believe but there's no way on earth he could beat the HUlk evern if Marvel gave him permission to print the stuff!

Too much super glue! So what the arms cant eb destroyes! WHo says they can stand up to a force of 100 ton?

Scoobless
he had at least one arm supporting the hulk's weight on the ground

does it matter what powers them?..........it's a comic

"Pure fantasy####!" ............. of course it's fantasy............ it's a comic

the arms don't have to be able to lift the same as the hulk to hurt him....... a toddler with a hammer could hurt a full grown man! now imagine that man is pinned to the ground and the toddler hit's him as many times as he wants to........ he could eventually kill him........ and that's pretty much the equivalent of what happened in this fight

Zahit
laughing laughing laughing laughing

I think that Wolverine fanboys only buy his comics to pleasure themselves to pics of Logan.....
How else do you explain their fanatical homo-erotic obsession with him?

dami wilson
the arms don't have to be able to lift the same as the hulk to hurt him....... a toddler with a hammer could hurt a full grown man! now imagine that man is pinned to the ground and the toddler hit's him as many times as he wants to........ he could eventually kill him........ and that's pretty much the equivalent of what happened in this fight

THIS BABY MUST BE VERY STRONG because firstly he'll struggle to lift the hammer and where is he hitting the adult? On the head? I dont believe a baby could even lift a hammer that high off the floor to put enough pressure to hurt the dude!

dbranch
UM hey there buddy, wolverine regenerated whole new body parts, and he was still living when he got ripped apart by the hulk, then got the rest of his body up to the head chopped of. You must be on drugs.

dbranch
Your a crackhead, go suck the biggest d*** you can find cuz ur wrong. Wolverine regenerated full body parts, even after he got ripped in two by the hulk. even at the point when he wuz bodyless, just a head.

chomperx9
ottos tentacles are fast as hell wolverine would have to cut off one arm at a time then get back and wait for another attempt to do another one till theres no more.

d3str0ya10
Ock easy...

Stunner2xx
Originally posted by dbranch
UM hey there buddy, wolverine regenerated whole new body parts, and he was still living when he got ripped apart by the hulk, then got the rest of his body up to the head chopped of. You must be on drugs.

I think your talking about Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk and i think it was number 4 but i am not sure
i think we are going by standard one say that really wouldn't count

Bottomline here is that Dr Oct would have a huge range advantage as well as quicker reflexes since its fused to his brain/spine

Even though wolverine does have a healing factor, it would only take one grab to completely restrain his movement then he will be pounded in the face till he passes out which would constitute as win by KO

Wild Shadow
but what if logan recovers from the ko in under 10 seconds?

confused

The Scribe
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/bdtc9d9h416tn6lmemja_thumb.jpg http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/ay52vwn3mrrcnif92b9_thumb.jpg

Someone needs to add the scan where Dr. Ock throws the Hulk out a window.

So, who wins? Depends on who the writer is. wink

Wild Shadow
dock ock should win majority of it unless you get a good writer, cause logan could go for speed blitz attack or a stealth attack but any other way he loses especially if he has no knowledge of the adamantium.

ock 8/10

BUSTER1
Adamantium armed Doc Oc ftw. As many people on here suggested, Otto's arms ( Logan can't tear apart as they are adamantium) can grab Logan b4 Logan can get to him and he can pummel him unconscious like he did Hulk in Spiderman #19-part 2 of Revnge of the Sinister 6. Hulk is far more durable than Wolverine,with a HF that is at least the equal of Logans

basilisk
Originally posted by The Scribe

Someone needs to add the scan where Dr. Ock throws the Hulk out a window.

So, who wins? Depends on who the writer is. wink

Hulk really got beaten up in that issue.

With the adamantium arms strapped on, Doc Ock claimed he was "omnipotent", "the most powerful man to ever walk the face of the earth" and that he could beat the Hulk and Thor. In a prophecy, he was forseen to go on to take over the world.

So if you believe any of that then Ock wins and the next thread should be Doc Ock w/ adamantium arms vs King Hyperion.

Personally, I think the Punisher alone could have knocked him off with a bit of prep.

Stunner2xx
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
but what if logan recovers from the ko in under 10 seconds?

confused
well if we continue with that line of thought and logan is koed and recovers within 10 secs
then Ock just bops him in the end some more.
Seeing that those arms of Ocks are robotic they dont tire
so he will beat his head up till the white meat shows

People depend on logans HF way too much
just because he can heal doesnt mean he wins this match
it just means he gets stomped longer rolling on floor laughing

The Scribe
Originally posted by basilisk
Hulk really got beaten up in that issue.

With the adamantium arms strapped on, Doc Ock claimed he was "omnipotent", "the most powerful man to ever walk the face of the earth" and that he could beat the Hulk and Thor. In a prophecy, he was forseen to go on to take over the world.

So if you believe any of that then Ock wins and the next thread should be Doc Ock w/ adamantium arms vs King Hyperion.

So, there will be a Future Imperfect with Doctor Octopus? eek! wink

I don't like the Punisher.

basilisk
Originally posted by The Scribe
So, there will be a Future Imperfect with Doctor Octopus? eek! wink

Yes something like that! Or like King Hyperion.

Ock really did claim on panel to be omnipotent with the arms and the most powerful being in the world, ever, and able to defeat Thor and Hulk.

And apparently Delphi of the Pantheon really did foresee him taking over the world. What the f**k?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by basilisk
Yes something like that! Or like King Hyperion.

Ock really did claim on panel to be omnipotent with the arms and the most powerful being in the world, ever, and able to defeat Thor and Hulk.

And apparently Delphi of the Pantheon really did foresee him taking over the world. What the f**k?

Yeah, Delphi's predictions didn't seem all that accurate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.