akuma,ryu vs doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
together i think they could.
i honestly think akuma vs doomsday would be a pretty awesome fight

spetznaz
I don't think it is possible.
But even if it is, what are they going to do once he comes back stronger, faster, and immune to what they used to defeat him?

Tron
Ummmm, Doomsday "eats" the both of them, with very little chewing involved.

Ironmanpower
Yeah, Doomsday is immortal and if they can beat him one time, they shouldn't do it twice...

jinzin
they can't beat him one time. That would imply that the duo could easily take supes,,,,they can't.

DD would simply throw boulders at them until they didn't exist anymore.

mr.smiley
yeah they couldn't beat him a second time but i did hear akuma deystroyed a forest with just his haduken.

mr.smiley
i do think they could beat him though

jinzin
you think they can take on a guy that took the omega beams at their fullest and just got up laughing?
the hell?

mr.smiley
yes!
hell!

jinzin
and just how the hell are they gonna do this to a guy that can take full yeild blows from a character that can punch planets into rubble, much less take on the entire GL corps?

Tron
A forest? You think the power to wipe out a pitiful forest is gonna have any effect on Doomsday? It took Superman to beat this guy, and he got himself killed in the process. You really think Ryu and Akuma stand a chance against a monster that's known for wiping out civilizations? Or are you just being funny?

SnakeEyes
wow, HORRIBLE matchup

mr.smiley
wow,horrible response.
of course they could!!!!
dude it's a forest!

no i'm joking.
i do think doomsday would win but it's a match i would like to see

mr.smiley
hate me for this but oh well

The Flash
Doomsday.

illadelph12
I wonder what Doomsday would do after Akuma hit him with the Demon Rage? Laugh? smile

If they could throw hadokens at the level of kamehameha waves, they might buy themselves a lil time. Also, if it's Dark Ryu with his demon powers, it could buy him another 2-3 minutes. They can teleport. laughing

Shit, I ain't serious. Doomsday murders these two.

Tron
I don't hate ya for it smiley, but understand, Doomsday could turn both of these guys into paste with his baby toe, literally. It's not even a match, two humans that can throw fireballs against a beast that rivals (argueably exeeds) Superman in strength and durability. Now, would you dare say that these two would give Superman a fight?

savagerampage
ryu and akuma would be tossed into space!

Tron
That's actually plausible in this case.

jinzin
tis true!....DD seems to like throwing down in space anyways. lol.

Kento
Doomsday...big time. He took the blast from Darkseid's Omega Beams, and just got right back up to nearly kill him. Why not just add Ken for a little extra killing.

mr.smiley
how about all street fighter characters vs doomsday

Kento
Yea major carnage. Dead fighters everywhere.

Ketchuptome
Ha Ha.Might as well add KOF as well.

Kento
Noo Terry Bogard no He'll get killed...and then Joe....and Geese...all dead

End of SF, and KOF...

Kento
I wonder if sheer numbers would stop doomsday...all of Capcom and SNK against Doomsday.

Ketchuptome
LOL.Maybe DeathStalkers could lend a hand.But not Morrigan,she'll get killed in less than a second.

Kento
Well Geese would live. He's immortal if I remember right. Don't mean he's win but at least he'd live.

As for Darkstalkers...I don't know much about them lol. Only from Capcom vs games, and thats usually just Morrigan.

Ketchuptome
and BB hood.Don't forget about BB Hood.Oh but wouldn't Akuma turn into shin Akuma and do raging Demon on Doomsday.I doudt it will work though.

Kento
lol didn't know BB was from Darkstalkers.

And he probably could but probably wouldn't work. How about the Orochi or whatever?

Ketchuptome
Or maybe Gill or M.Bison

Kento
lol I'm sending my favorite fighting game characters to their death...is that a good thing?

Ketchuptome
Not at all Kento.Not at all.

Kento
lol I thought so.

The Flash
Actually, if Morrigan and Lillian are fused, she is very powerful. She's one of the most powerful characters in the series.

Kento
They'd still be no match for Doomsday. Neither would Kyo or any of the Orochi who are said the be the strongest in KOF or Terry. All of SF or KOF together would win.

mr.smiley
Actualy i will change my mind again.Akuma and ryu could beat doomsday.Akuma is now just too damn powerful.All of you who said horrible match up can kiss mine!

Avalonofthewind
DD stands there...Ryu shin shoryukens him and cuts/poisons himself just
doing this and breaks his bone. DD laughs and does his flame breath incinerating him.

Akuma builds up his Ki and breaks a mountain to show DD that he is no pushover. DD looks at Akuma, sees a similar creature... beats the hell out of him without breaking a sweat, but lets him live for entertainment.

Akuma now knowing the true Master of Fist becomes DD's disciple.

Xplosive
If those two, Ryu and Akuma would shot their most poweful attack at same time, they would blow Doomsday far away, but Doomsday would win.

jinzin
no they wouldn't.....doomsday stood up to the omega affect and laughed it off......just like he did with a full powered suped up superman using heat vision on him....these guys do nothing in this fight but die....

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Xplosive
If those two, Ryu and Akuma would shot their most poweful attack at same time, they would blow Doomsday far away, but Doomsday would win.

You have no perception of how powerful Doomsday is. None at all. Unless you're saying he would go flying a very far distance, which is still completely wrong, because I doubt it would even hit him. Doomsday is ridiculously fast.

Xplosive
Originally posted by jinzin
no they wouldn't.....doomsday stood up to the omega affect and laughed it off......just like he did with a full powered suped up superman using heat vision on him....these guys do nothing in this fight but die....

But heat vision is different, heat vision won' t blow you away, like optic beam or hadoken. Omega effect also, Doomsay stood up against OF beacuse, it his nature that he can't be hurt by OF and heat vision and..., nor he would be hurt by Ryu and Akuma hadoken, but he would be moved and would be sent flying. And I said DD would win.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Nataku8188
You have no perception of how powerful Doomsday is. None at all. Unless you're saying he would go flying a very far distance, which is still completely wrong, because I doubt it would even hit him. Doomsday is ridiculously fast.

I have no perception. It's logicall that their combined hadoken force would be enough to blow him away, but I didn't say he wuld be hurt, only that force would be powerful enough to blow Doomsday away. I eman destroy island like nothing, Akuma could destroy big city, I think Ryu and him combined would be enough to blow him away, but not win. Read again what I wrote. Ryu and Akuma can't win this fight, but they have force to sent him flying, if they would hit him with their most powerful attack.

CorderaMitchell
Now maybe Evil Ryu and Shin Akuma could do some considerable damage.

Hoshi
i think i am the only one who is with mr smiley , i do think they could beat doomsday , i know doomsday already destroyed superman , but i think shin akuma and ryu would destroy him , he can be imortal , and the second time he can be even stronger than both of them , but who said they wouldnt level up their powers too , akuma literally cut the ocean in a half with bare hands and less than a half of his power , and ryu is the only one that i have ever seen to cause some trouble to him , and if they are both together to be honest i dont think anyone could beat them.

CorderaMitchell
People around here don't read much street fighter so its pointless to say anything about akuma and ryu, If their true potential were shown they could down him, but they just imagine the earthly human characters going Shoryuken!~

Xplosive
Originally posted by Hoshi
i think i am the only one who is with mr smiley , i do think they could beat doomsday , i know doomsday already destroyed superman , but i think shin akuma and ryu would destroy him , he can be imortal , and the second time he can be even stronger than both of them , but who said they wouldnt level up their powers too , akuma literally cut the ocean in a half with bare hands and less than a half of his power , and ryu is the only one that i have ever seen to cause some trouble to him , and if they are both together to be honest i dont think anyone could beat them.

I'v played all games, read all manga. Akuma can destroy more than just city, Ryu inner power is greatest of all, much above Akuma and will eventually surpass Akuma, maby by far. Now I personally think they could easily hurt Doomsday, but still Doomsday is phisically stronger and faster. But Ryu and Akuma has powerful energy attacks. Ryu in SFA 3 is already powerful as Evil Ryu. But I really don't want to argue with people who love MU and DC universe, so it's pointless to argue with them. Ryu is by far my favorite fictional charchter ever (sharing it's place with Apocalypse of course). And seeing what Akuma can do, what Ryu can do and will do even much more and Hoshi, Oro was equal, maybe is even more powerful than Akuma, but he saw in Ryu, a man who will surpass everyone in SFU in short time. I think those two could easily hurt him, I mean it's stupid to say, like nataku, Akuma can destroy island with ease, cut the ocean and than nataku say, they don't have the power to hurt DD or even sent him flying, and he say that is completely wrong, yeah right. Saying that is completely illogical.

Hoshi
you are damn right dude

jinzin
there is no logic in saying that a power wave (even enough to destroy a mountain, city, whatever) is more damaging to a guy than punches that can displace an entire planet out of orbit.....it's not logical at all....

Avalonofthewind
There is no logic in Akuma and Ryu hurting Doomsday.

There is nothing in their arsenal that could do anything to DD.

They would break their arms trying to DragonPunch him. Fireballs would be a joke. DD's own flame breath is far stronger.

I'm a SF and KOF fan, and these characters have NO chance against DD.

CorderaMitchell
Thank you and today, Shin Akuma flew up and slung a comet that was 1/3 the size of the earth and shattered it with ease, you just got to get into more street fighter guys. These are not the ones who shoot simple fireballs, these fireballs take tital waves, akuma is the god of the fist, ANd Evil Ryu + Shin Akuma both have moves that eat your mind and soul. 2 SHungokusatsu's or hell murders or one misogi is enough to oblierate Doomsday.

And Gilll was on a cosmic level and still was beatable by the previously mentioned.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
DD stands there...Ryu shin shoryukens him and cuts/poisons himself just
doing this and breaks his bone. DD laughs and does his flame breath incinerating him.

Akuma builds up his Ki and breaks a mountain to show DD that he is no pushover. DD looks at Akuma, sees a similar creature... beats the hell out of him without breaking a sweat, but lets him live for entertainment.

Akuma now knowing the true Master of Fist becomes DD's disciple.

Akuma doesn't build up ki.It radiates from his body.Plus,if he deystroys DD's soul............

mr.smiley

I dissapointed Nakatku.If you anything about akuma,you would know he also has instant transmission.

mr.smiley
There is no logic in Akuma and Ryu hurting Doomsday.

There is nothing in their arsenal that could do anything to DD.

They would break their arms trying to DragonPunch him. Fireballs would be a joke. DD's own flame breath is far stronger.

I'm a SF and KOF fan, and these characters have NO chance against DD.

You do know akuma was a figher in inter galactic tournements right?
He's not even human.He was killed and his spirit tortured and then he returned.

Wynndar
DD now has the strength to displace a planet from its orbit with his punches? im not even going to get into the physics of that one.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Thank you and today, Shin Akuma flew up and slung a comet that was 1/3 the size of the earth and shattered it with ease, you just got to get into more street fighter guys. These are not the ones who shoot simple fireballs, these fireballs take tital waves, akuma is the god of the fist, ANd Evil Ryu + Shin Akuma both have moves that eat your mind and soul. 2 SHungokusatsu's or hell murders or one misogi is enough to oblierate Doomsday.

And Gilll was on a cosmic level and still was beatable by the previously mentioned.

Did you read that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xplosive
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Did you read that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

When he destroy that big comet, I am not supriesd he did it, but where, I didn't know about this. And Akuma himself is a human being as is his brother Gouken, like I know. And since DD is full of sins (and DD has soul), Akuma could crush him with Satso No Hadou (Shungokusatsu).

Nataku8188
I dissapointed Nakatku.If you anything about akuma,you would know he also has instant transmission.

No he doesn't, the only thing he has done that resembles 'instant' transmission is the ashurra warp. In SFA (The movie) he is hidden from view, and keeps moving around to **** with Ryu, but at no point has he shown the ability to instantly move to any position he wishes.

mr.smiley
I'll have to search for the bios.One of them said that by blinking,he could virtualy teleport anywhere.

CorderaMitchell
No the comet was an ending on a game I just finished, Capcom Evolution a ok game but only for HARDCORE fighting fans.

mr.smiley
awesome.

jinzin
doomsday's not an astroid...and he's far more durable.......superman litteraly punches things like that into oblivion on a regular basis.....and dd takes those hits with a laugh.....and since when does dd have a soul? wtf?

akuma dies...ryu dies second.....or akuma can die second....it really doesn't matter those are the options these guys are limited too...

Nataku8188
No the comet was an ending on a game I just finished, Capcom Evolution a ok game but only for HARDCORE fighting fans.

Evolution sucked. I despised it. It's not cannon anyways, only SF and SFA games are considered canon. Thats why vs games aren't canon.

Hoshi
doomsday died fighting superman and returned stronger than before but was defeated by a stronger superman , and after that he came back and was defeated again by superman , i know superman may be the strongest guy in dc but i dont think he could handle both ryu and akuma in theirs true power

Avalonofthewind
You do know akuma was a figher in inter galactic tournements right?
He's not even human.He was killed and his spirit tortured and then he returned.

And where did you get this from? Issue # Please... better yet, is this from Capcom?

Avalonofthewind
Akuma doesn't build up ki.It radiates from his body.Plus,if he deystroys DD's soul............

Akuma does not radiate chi. He has to concentrate. You wan't to see someone who radiates chi? Look at Dimitri from Darkstalkers...Just standing there his chi aura surrounds him.

Akuma and Ryu are no match for DD. Doomsday would find them to be flies at most.

Dragon Punches < Superman Punches
Fireballs < Omega Beams, Heat Vision, Tk Blasts, Atomic energy..etc
Fighting Speed < Superman
Durabiltiy < Superman, GL, Darkside, Cyborg II, The Radiant
Strength < Superman, Darkside, GL, Cyborg II, Hulk, Juggernaut, etc, etc

Wolverine would have a better chance, and he would get murdered too.

mr.smiley
This arguement has already been done on the versus forum.Check it out.
akuma vs dimitri

mr.smiley
And where did you get this from? Issue # Please... better yet, is this from Capcom?

I'm looking for it.One of the many akuma bios on google.Could be wrong,but as of now i'm already suprised about how much people don't know abou akuma

mr.smiley
Akuma does not radiate chi. He has to concentrate. You wan't to see someone who radiates chi? Look at Dimitri from Darkstalkers...Just standing there his chi aura surrounds him.

Akuma and Ryu are no match for DD. Doomsday would find them to be flies at most.

Dragon Punches < Superman Punches
Fireballs < Omega Beams, Heat Vision, Tk Blasts, Atomic energy..etc
Fighting Speed < Superman
Durabiltiy < Superman, GL, Darkside, Cyborg II, The Radiant
Strength < Superman, Darkside, GL, Cyborg II, Hulk, Juggernaut, etc, etc

Highly doubt wolverine would have a better chance.

Avalonofthewind
Highly doubt wolverine would have a better chance.

Do you think fireballs, and dragon punches are stronger than adamantium claws?

Wolverine is also a fighter and has a mutant healing factor.

mr.smiley
wolverine is tough,but come on!akuma freaking splitting the ocean in two and deystroying mountains with his bare fist?

wolverine has taken out some tough people and he's my favirote but I highly doubt he would take both.

and i just noticed you started that thread! big grin

Avalonofthewind
I didnt say Wolverine could take them both out at the same time.

I said he would have a better chance against DD with his abilities.

He would quickly get crushed also...

and I started what thead?

mr.smiley
akuma vs dimitri.

I don't see how on earth you think wolverine would have better chance against DD.Even if he would still get quicly crushed he would go down way faster than ryu and akuma.Akuma alone has got crazy power.

Avalonofthewind
Its simple. Wolverines claws would be more effective weapons that Akuma and Ryu's fireballs.

All 3 would still be flies to DD and get murdered. Akuma is powerful by human standards, i'm sure he would beat wolverine most of the time. On superman standards...Akuma is a fly.

Nataku8188
I'm looking for it.One of the many akuma bios on google.Could be wrong,but as of now i'm already suprised about how much people don't know abou akuma

This is why nothing you say is credible.

Go read the actual comics, then bring up an argument. Until then, sit down and shut up.

mr.smiley
This all depends on which version your using.The video Akuma has done different than comic Akuma.Hell,you didn't even kno devildue had done the sf comics!
Akuman deystorys a metoir and you dismiss it because,in your opion,that s ucked.That's a dumb and bias way of looking at things.

mr.smiley
This is why nothing you say is credible.

Go read the actual comics, then bring up an argument. Until then, sit down and shut up.

Nothing a say is credible?ha!
Go read some more of my post.Until then sit down and shut up! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing laughing

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine's claws are not more effectve than what Ryu and Akuma dish out anyday, or anytime.

Hoshi
less effective ? come on , akumas hadouken can vanquish a mountain in less than half of his power , and you say that dimitri irradiate ki , thats a prove why he is inferior , he doesnt know to control his ki right so it irradiate .And akuma shin shoryuken sure is stronger than anything from superman , hulk or even doomsday , because his punch is filled with ki and with technic , akuma truly is the master of the fist

Xplosive

Don't compare Logan and Akuma. Akuma would beat Wolvie all the time with ease.

Xplosive
Originally posted by jinzin
doomsday's not an astroid...and he's far more durable.......superman litteraly punches things like that into oblivion on a regular basis.....and dd takes those hits with a laugh.....and since when does dd have a soul? wtf?

akuma dies...ryu dies second.....or akuma can die second....it really doesn't matter those are the options these guys are limited too...

Wtf, DD has soul, dh. The Presnec rules DC Universe, he is God, human being have soul, DD has soul, he is being.

Mainstream
doomsday tough he been working out character43

Avalonofthewind
less effective ? come on , akumas hadouken can vanquish a mountain in less than half of his power , and you say that dimitri irradiate ki , thats a prove why he is inferior , he doesnt know to control his ki right so it irradiate .And akuma shin shoryuken sure is stronger than anything from superman , hulk or even doomsday , because his punch is filled with ki and with technic , akuma truly is the master of the fist

A mountain...wow laughing

We are talking about characters that move planets and can live in the sun, get blasted by cosmic, and godly energies, and you think the pitiful amount of chi that sf characters can generate can do something to Doomsday? Shin Shoryuken? Please, Akuma would break his own arm trying that crap on doomsday. If he touched a bone, he would get poisoned and die.

With Dimitri, he radiates chi cause he is strong...not cause he can't control it. You are sounding desperate. Relax. Akuma will lose. Nothing wrong with that. These are extremely powerful characters he is going up against.

Nataku8188
This all depends on which version your using.The video Akuma has done different than comic Akuma.Hell,you didn't even kno devildue had done the sf comics!
Akuman deystorys a metoir and you dismiss it because,in your opion,that s ucked.That's a dumb and bias way of looking at things.

1) Devil's due didn't take over until issue 8, something the person who said they published it didn't realize until after I showed him Image started it. Even then, it doesn't have the DDP print on the cover, so unless you read the credits, you wouldn't know anyways.

2) When did I dismiss it? Did I say he didn't do it? No, I just said evolution sucked. You're assuming things, which is dumb and bias.

Nataku8188
A mountain...wow laughing

We are talking about characters that move planets and can live in the sun, get blasted by cosmic, and godly energies, and you think the pitiful amount of chi that sf characters can generate can do something to Doomsday? Shin Shoryuken? Please, Akuma would break his own arm trying that crap on doomsday. If he touched a bone, he would get poisoned and die.

With Dimitri, he radiates chi cause he is strong...not cause he can't control it. You are sounding desperate. Relax. Akuma will lose. Nothing wrong with that. These are extremely powerful characters he is going up against.

Damn straight. Not only that, but I'd like to see where he destroyed a mountain with his energy blasts. Last I knew he only trashed Ayer's rock with the Misogi.

mr.smiley
Evolution sucked. I despised it. It's not cannon anyways, only SF and SFA are considered canon. Thats why vs aren't canon.

their you go.Not canon.You dismissed it. smile

Nataku8188
their you go.Not canon.You dismissed it. smile

Since when is proving that something isn't relative dismissing? I call it proving it to be unreliable source.

If we are going by uncanon material, I'll just go by that fanfaction that says Doomsday tore apart the universe, or the video game match where I beat Akuma with Servebot.

Get the picture?

mr.smiley
whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic)
The point is it showed Akumas power and you dismiss all because you can beat him with serve bot on a game? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Endings to fighting games don't always implie the person you won with defeated all other cpu characters.It's just a way of showing their ending

Nataku8188
whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic)
The point is it showed Akumas power and you dismiss all because you can beat him with serve bot on a game? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Endings to fighting games don't always implie the person you won with defeated all other cpu characters.It's just a way of showing their ending

You don't understand what I'm saying.

Evolution isn't canon, therefore it isn't a credible source of his power. Not only that, but many endings aren't considered the, 'true' endings, and aren't canon themselves. For example, the second street fighter tournament was won by Chun-li, yet if you beat it with Ryu, it's as if Ryu won. It's in a canon game, but that is not the canon continuity. It's like a what if.

mr.smiley
but some fighting games are different with endings.Case in point,mk deception and deadly alliance.

Hoshi
avalot , i dont know if i am sounding desperate , because truly i am not ,and you answered the question yourself , he irradiate ki because he is strong , because it is )like you said ) a supernatural talent , he was born with that and doesnt have to concentrate as you already said , that means he doesnt have total control of his ki, akuma is like him , when he is in his shin akuma form is nothing more than akuma showing his power without holding his power , in other worlds akuma irradiates ki without thinking about it too , but he hold his power to train , dont know if you watch animes but in many of them people use jutsu to hold their power to train , and akuma is one of this person .And i agree that doomsday is a strong dude , but my vote still goes for akuma and ryu , my reasons i already have explained before . And you know that i know the history of dimitri , i watched all the anime charpters and played some of the games , i know dimitri very well too .You said that superman can crush planets ?where the hell did you see that? live in the sun its rather obvious since he takes his power from the sun , it is like saying that aquaman can go to the water , and i think you dont really understand what is the title master of the fist do you ?
i saw a punch from superman with all his strengh destroy a building , or a supermarket , but never saw destroying planets , but i have already saw akuma shun goku satsu destroy the pure ki that envolves a person itself , the phisical and the soul of a guy , if you say i am sounding desperate with all this facts i would think that the desperate one is you with the dimitri vs akuma fight...

Nataku8188
avalot , i dont know if i am sounding desperate , because truly i am not ,and you answered the question yourself , he irradiate ki because he is strong , because it is )like you said ) a supernatural talent , he was born with that and doesnt have to concentrate as you already said , that means he doesnt have total control of his ki, akuma is like him , when he is in his shin akuma form is nothing more than akuma showing his power without holding his power , in other worlds akuma irradiates ki without thinking about it too , but he hold his power to train , dont know if you watch animes but in many of them people use jutsu to hold their power to train , and akuma is one of this person .And i agree that doomsday is a strong dude , but my vote still goes for akuma and ryu , my reasons i already have explained before . And you know that i know the history of dimitri , i watched all the anime charpters and played some of the games , i know dimitri very well too .You said that superman can crush planets ?where the hell did you see that? live in the sun its rather obvious since he takes his power from the sun , it is like saying that aquaman can go to the water , and i think you dont really understand what is the title master of the fist do you ?
i saw a punch from superman with all his strengh destroy a building , or a supermarket , but never saw destroying planets , but i have already saw akuma shun goku satsu destroy the pure ki that envolves a person itself , the phisical and the soul of a guy , if you say i am sounding desperate with all this facts i would think that the desperate one is you with the dimitri vs akuma fight...

The more you ramble, the dumber you make yourself look.

Nataku8188
but some fighting games are different with endings.Case in point,mk deception and deadly alliance.

We aren't talking about MK are we ?

Avalonofthewind

1 - Where did I write anything about crushing planets? I said move them around. To crush a planet, you would have to be Unicron sized or bigger.

2 - For Supes living in the sun. Lets put it this way. Water keeps me alive...does that mean that I can live IN the ocean? That I can drink unlimited water without death (you can actually poison yourself if you just kept drinking water - fact) Living in the sun is still quite a feat even if you get power from it. Another example, can TREES grow on the sun? laughing

3 - Dimitri radiates chi because he IS POWERFUL. HE HAS OVER 500 YEARS OF FIGHTING DEMONS, CREATURES, MONSTERS AND HUMANS IN COMBAT. AKUMA has to concentrate his chi to radiate it AND HE FIGHTS HUMANS!!! 2 WHOLE different levels of power and skill. Dimitri has problably forgotten more about fighting than Akuma has learned.

Now my young friend. If you respond to this, use better punctuation. It doesn't have to be perfect, but at least it would make your responses easier to read and understand.

Cosmic Cube
1 - Where did I write anything about crushing planets? I said move them around. To crush a planet, you would have to be Unicron sized or bigger.

2 - For Supes living in the sun. Lets put it this way. Water keeps me alive...does that mean that I can live IN the ocean? That I can drink unlimited water without death (you can actually poison yourself if you just kept drinking water - fact) Living in the sun is still quite a feat even if you get power from it. Another example, can TREES grow on the sun? laughing

3 - Dimitri radiates chi because he IS POWERFUL. HE HAS OVER 500 YEARS OF FIGHTING DEMONS, CREATURES, MONSTERS AND HUMANS IN COMBAT. AKUMA has to concentrate his chi to radiate it AND HE FIGHTS HUMANS!!! 2 WHOLE different levels of power and skill. Dimitri has problably forgotten more about fighting than Akuma has learned.

Now my young friend. If you respond to this, use better punctuation. It doesn't have to be perfect, but at least it would make your responses easier to read and understand.

You also need oxygen to survive. Superman apparently doesn't, or at least not for a long, long time.

Fish can live in water.

You don't necessarily poison yourself by drinking too much water, but you could cause your blood cells to lyse.

Could you live in an ocean of food? droolio

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You also need oxygen to survive. Superman apparently doesn't, or at least not for a long, long time.

Fish can live in water.

You don't necessarily poison yourself by drinking too much water, but you could cause your blood cells to lyse.

Could you live in an ocean of food? droolio

We are probably reffering to the same thing. There are people who get high by intaking obscene amounts of water. Some of these people have died from this by "poisoning" their systems. I wish I still had the article...it was an interesting read.

A sea of food sounds great... probably would get fat instead of getting a Supes style power boost unfortunately laughing

Cosmic Cube
We are probably reffering to the same thing. There are people who get high by intaking obscene amounts of water. Some of these people have died from this by "poisoning" their systems. I wish I still had the article...it was an interesting read.

A sea of food sounds great... probably would get fat instead of getting a Supes style power boost unfortunately laughing

I guess you could call it poisoning.

Eating enough food would eventually give you superpowers, if you could survive the heart attack. That's the part that gets most people. sad

Avalonofthewind
The power to make women disappear!!!
Poisoning is what the article called it...but then again... Its not like journalists are always correct with their terminology.

Cosmic Cube
The power to make women disappear!!!
Poisoning is what the article called it...but then again... Its not like journalists are always correct with their terminology.

lol

Causing blood cells to burst is serious business. It could be considered poisoning.

Avalonofthewind
Yep. I was amazed by the article. Who the hell was bored enough to learn he could get high off drinking too much water?

By the way CC, do you think Ryu, and Akuma have a ghost of a chance in hell of hurting Doomsday?

CorderaMitchell
Evolution sucked. I despised it. It's not cannon anyways, only SF and SFA games are considered canon. Thats why vs games aren't canon.

Yea it wasn't great, I just needed a reason to beat up someone with shin akuma. AND he does have a soul, however I know that Doomsday is absurdly strong, and Akuma has no shin anything I'm not sure if you said it, but Shin Hadoken, Tatsumaki, and shoryuken are power moves, I do respect that you are disagreeing but show some knowledge of the characters. I just wanted people to grasp some of the true potential of their powers and soul, but little know about them as it is.giljotiini

mr.smiley
We aren't talking about MK are we ?

Same difference

CorderaMitchell
Have you played evolution. yet? Have you seen how ridiculous S. Akuma Defense gets?

Hoshi
sorry about my punctuation avalot , but i started learning english just six months ago , i dont know how to speak it properly , and you compared superman and the sun with a human and the water ? wrong you should compare superman and the sun with an human and oxygen , its no big deal if a human get to close of the oxygen does it?
And avalot , nataku and all the others , i am just writting my opnions , and if you want to bet i can prove all the things i said , tell me and i will answer . I respect the opnion of all of you , but first you have to respect mine

CorderaMitchell
You're doing great for someone who started 6 months ago.

Hoshi
thanks

CorderaMitchell
I tell it like it is.

Nataku8188
but first you have to respect mine

Respect has to be earned. Very few people have earned the respect of the KMC tyrant.

CorderaMitchell
And WHO IS THAT?

BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW ITS THE C-MASTER lol. cool

Nataku8188
And WHO IS THAT?

BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW ITS THE C-MASTER lol. cool

'Foo.

CorderaMitchell
Dont hate perhaps I know this C-Mastergiljotiini

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.