New Brian Jones murder mystery flick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

filmaddict
Hi,
Has anybody heard of the new Brain Jones movie called THE WILD AND WYCKED WORLD OF BRIAN JONES? Its meant to be AMAZING and i cant wait to see it. Its gonna be big!! Does any body know anything about this film?
Let me know, cheers.
Andre

KharmaDog
Wrong forum

finti
he was a dopehead so................ dont go swimming when you think you are flying

filmaddict
Sorry guys which forum should i be in??

Id still like to see this film cos it does sound really good. You heard anything about it?

finti
movie forum, dont worry one of the mods will move it there.................... he was actually the only Stones dude I liked

filmaddict
Yeh? Didnt you like the other ones? Ive seen the trailer for this film and it looks well good, ive heard real good things about it. He was such a crazy guy that you know its gonna be agood film!

finti
never actuall cared for the Stones at all

filmaddict
Neither do i really. I never really listen to the music. But since i heard about this film i expressed an interest. The trailer just blew me away! What music are you into?

finti
Deep Purple, Rainbow, Pink FLoyd, the Who, Black Sabbath, Marillion, David Bowie, Led Zeppelin, the Clash

filmaddict
cool cool. you not heard of this film then?

finti
yes I heard about it but since I aint into Stones at all it just passed me as yet another film of a dead musician

filmaddict
Yeh i know what your saying but i reckon it would be not just another film about a dead musician. This one looks really good. I think it goes more into the wild lifestyyle of the guy rather than the fact that he was amember of the stones

finti
So did Sid and Nancy yet it was a piss poor flick

filmaddict
yeh but this one will be different. I have a freind who works in the industry and apparently everybodies talking about it! One of those films you only get once a blue moon.

filmaddict
I have got my hands on the new Brian Jones trialer and can send it to anybody who wants. This has not been released and fresh out of the cutting room. Be the first to see this promo to the much talked about film 'The Wild and Wycked Life of Brian Jones'.

BlondeBombshell
Wasn't the rumor that Mick accidentally let him drown?

filmaddict
Yeh i think so but in this film that isnt the story. This film is about murder. should be good!

bjones
How did you get a copy.

filmaddict
Got a mate working in the cutting room. Ive got the copy on DVD but im still trying to work out how to send it via email

tine
hi filmaddict.

I've read somewhere that you've got a copy on dvd ?
Great, I want it too, and I'll pay you big for it.
What do you think ?

tine

sexysadie
Can't wait to see the film! People say Brian Jones was so charming. Hope the film would show him in all his best!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.