storm vs nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
I'd think that this would be a good fight. They both know they're weaknesses and i'm sure storm would be smart enough to not let nightcrawler see or touch her. who would win??

kgkg
Strom will Fry and cook NC

muffin man
Storm

Linkalicious
and yet...people where saying Nightcrawler could take Thor. What the f**k?

Night crawler could probably take Storm if he teleports behind her while she's conjuring up some weather.

But I still see Storm using her powers to beat him. Probably make it so cold he starts shivering then blasts him with a bolt of lightning.

muffin man
I know some people are really daft

stormfront13
what do you mean by somepeople are really draft??

muffin man
well people choose daft options in miss-matched threads

stormfront13
oooh k - if storm stays out of nightcrawlers sight of vision then storm will win. its as simple as that.

spetznaz
I'm curious as to what rationale was used to explain NightCrawler being able to defeat Thor? I'm trying to think of one, but none comes up. Thor is not even defeatable by Nightcrawler (unless he got cosmic level upgrades i've never heard of).

stormfront13
i know, I wonder who made that thread??

mr.smiley
if nightcrawler teleported inside of storm and then rematerlized she would get blasted in a million pieces.
he wouldn't do that though

Scoobless
he could teleport to the local gun shop steal a high powered rifle then take out storm long distance when she doesn't know he's there

Raptor22
nightcrawler ftw

shiv
Um what's to stop NC from teleporting away with Thor's Head?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.