Batman,Wolverine,Spiderman,Superman,Aquaman Verbal Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Who would win in a verbal Fight

srankmissingnin
NO DEADPOOL!!! For shame...

Scoobless
Verbal fight?.............. spidey for sure

Max Spidey 24
Lol im not to firmiliar with Deadpool thats why he aint up

Ironmanpower
Yeah! Spidey too. He is so arrogant.

Scoobless
he's not arrogant but he has had a lot of practice at bad puns and insults

plus if he started losing he could just web up their mouths

Max Spidey 24
I say Aquaman or Bats. Aquaman hates to be told anything so he would shut them up quick by saying somethings. Spidey would joke around and say your mom witch will piss people off. Batman Gets to the point and say it in big words that they probaly dont know . Bats win, Believe it or not withhhhhhhhhhh outtttttt Preppppp timeeee.

Scoobless
wolverine has been around for years....... he knows big words as well as obscenities in multiple languages and spidey's a physics teacher, big words are required

this is one case where superman would get his ass kicked

jinzin
agreed.

Max Spidey 24
Lol poor superman is to dumb to understand what the rest are talking about. Wolverine may be smart as hell in fighting but he is prety dumb in a verbal fight . Wolverine would just snarl and then say berserker barage

pr1983
superman is a successful journalist, he's more intelligent than people give him credit for...

Scoobless
superman's a journalist? ........ nah........... you're thinkin' of that guy kent....... y'see you can tell the difference because superman doesn't need glasses......... y'see?......... huh

Max Spidey 24
Superman Flys Into stop sighns (prety Dumb)

srankmissingnin
Wolverine shouldn't win... then again he shouldn't have taken a nuke either.

"Next time bring a bigger vocabulary bub."

Yeah Spidy has this in the bag

Max Spidey 24
lol, you right about the bub thing but not spidey winning. Spidey would say hey chuckles im right and your wrong, or your mom quilt man.

Bats win

pr1983
laughing

but seriously, you can't be a successful journalist without having decent intelligence...

Max Spidey 24
hearing gossip with his big ears dont count. He just takes pics of things blowing up(yes you need 25 years of college for that) He doesnt write, Lious does it, And supes writes what he sees like he sees a dog pooping see he writes today in the daily planet a dog poops.

pr1983
thats not funny... at all...

Max Spidey 24
The truth aint suspose to be a laughing matter

pr1983
its not true... clark pulled his own weight reporter wise...

The Flash
Superman is smarter than all of these characters. Learn about your superheroes before making such crap insults to one of the best.

And Spidey would win.

David Duchovony
"The truth aint suspose to be a laughing matter"

That's not the truth, that's your juvenile opinion.

Cosmic Cube
Superman isn't smarter than Batman, or Spiderman. He's just a farm boy with a solar energy absorbing biomatrix.

David Duchovony
You see it's those biased, one-dimesional comments that make me lose faith in humanity. (blatant sarcasm).

pr1983
spiderman is a genius, but in a war of words is he capable? his self esteem isnt the highest... batman and superman would be the best imo, but batman takes it... because he's crueler imo...

Cosmic Cube
Just speaking the truth. Superman isn't all that intellegent.

Wolverine is far crueler than Batman.

Max Spidey 24
This is how they would argue about who could beat who

Aquaman: You land dwellers cant beat me because i have telekinetic abilities and super strength

Batman: My new Suit blocks the Molecular Structure of the density of your powers by the gravitational pull from the moon at tide of the water that would beat you.

Aquaman: ...... Never mind peace

Superman: I could beat you at least in six different ways

Batman: I got Kryptonite

Superman: Darn it

Wolverine: Bub listen up i have been around bub and and and i know more bub OK bub do you got this bub, I could rip you to pieces with my claws grrrrrr,and I heal

Batman: I Have Special enhanced darts that has a greater velocity in your system so it would spread in different directions causing your healing powers to think that you are damaged and will eventually destroy you.

Wolverine: I don't know what you said but I don't like the way you said it grrrrrr.

Spiderman: I could beat you because im simply spiderman witch means i am stronger faster more agile ,got spider sense to warn me about danger, almost as smart as you, and my costume is was kooler batsy, it even comes in different colors.

Batman: I will shoot you with a baterang that explodes in different directions and in calculations that i did on spiders your spider sense would go crazy so you cant dodge them all, and when they hit you your spider powers would be gone do to the cure of radiation my bat computer figured out so you will be left helpless and i will beat the crap out of you.

Spiderman: Holy sh... Swings to the library to do research and find big words

The Flash
That's hilarious

"Along with his other super-powers, Superman also possesses a super-intellect and other superhuman mental powers.
In Spring 1940 Clark Kent exhibits the ability to temporarily halt the beating of his heart. In several occasions in subsequent years, Superman employs this unique ability in order to enable him to feign death. Superman #21 alludes to Superman's having temporarily halted the beating of his heart and put himself into a state of suspended animation, and World's Finest Comics #54 cites Superman's ability to control his heart action in order to simulate the signs of death. Control of one's heartbeat would seem to involve mental control of one's physical functions, but in his only clear description of this feat, Superman describes it as one of "super-muscular control." "To make you think I had 'died,'" he remarks to a group of captured criminals in January 1958, "I used super-muscular control to stop my heart from beating - just as I'm doing now to make it beat faster and louder, listen!"

In Summer 1940, Superman is described as possessing a photographic memory.

In January 1941 Superman cures Lois Lane of her amnesia by means of hypnosis and a month later, as Clark Kent, he hypnotizes her into forgetting the super-feats he is about to perform so that he can rescue her from a burning cabin in his role as Clark Kent without betraying his dual identity.

In January 1942, Superman is able to converse fluently with a mermaid despite the fact that her tongue is completely foreign to him because his advanced intellect instantly comprehends her strange language. (Superman #14)

In July 1943, Superman is described as having a "super-brain," but later texts refer to Superman as having a "super-intellect."

In January 1945, Superman visits the public library and reads through a mountain of books and articles about himself in only five minutes, and in November 1945, he is described as reading a 500-page book in ten seconds flat.

In September 1947, Superman is described as having a super-instinct that alerts him to the fact that someone is watching him.

In July 1948, Superman demonstrates the ability to solve complex mathematical equations with the speed and accuracy of a giant computing machine.

In July 1950, Superman's super-intellect enables him to solve, in seconds, a complicated mathematical problem that the Metropolis Science Foundation's mighty electronic brain takes ten minutes to solve.

In July 1951, Clark Kent memorizes a 400-page book in a matter of seconds, and in September of the same year, Superman comments that, for the sake of convenience, he has memorized the entire Metropolis phone book.

In November 1953, Superman is described as having a "super-memory."

In March 1954, Superman's super-intelligence enables him to solve a complex equation that involves dealing with mathematical ideas unknown to ordinary men.

In March 1955, Superman memorizes all the existing books on eye surgery preparatory to performing a complicated eye operation.

In April 1955, Superman is described as having used his photographic memory to memorize all the files of the Daily Planet.

In May 1956, Superman is described as being able to recall every action of his life with his "super-human memory." Subsequent texts refer to Superman's "power of total memory" or "total-recall memory," noting that it enables the Man of Steel to remember everything he ever said or did.

In January 1958, Superman is able to match up a suspect's fingerprints with those on file in Washington, D.C., as the result of having used his super-memory to memorize the entire fingerprint file of the F.B.I.

In June 1958, while relaxing at his Fortress of Solitude, Superman defeats a great robot he has built in a game of super-chess, despite the fact that the robot - which possesses a super-electronic brain - can think and play with the speed of lightning and plans a million moves at once.

In November 1960 Superman is described as having mastered Kryptonese, the language of Krypton, through his memory's power of total recall.

A text dated August 1963 notes that Superman possesses the super-intellect of a score of the world's most brilliant minds put together. "

Taken from http://theages.superman.ws/Encyclopaedia/powers.php

Superman stupid? Do you know any other superheroes who has shown that much intellect? Can Batman do all that? The answer is hell no.

David Duchovony
Flash I'm a big Superman fan but this is Post-Crisis Supes. He is a genius but he can't do all that stuff anymore.

The Flash
I know that, but I like showing his powers from the original.

pr1983
wolverine is crueler in battle, but verbally aint the sharpest...

David Duchovony
Great sig pr. I love that song.

Rurounikeitaro
Spiderman would probably win in the verbal fight, but him talking trash to people like Wolverine and Aquaman would increase Spiderman's chance of getting his ass kicked.

David Duchovony
LMAO.

StrawNilla
I don't know about that, when Spidey gets mad it ain't pretty for nobody. And if Wolvie or Aquaman or Batman staarted talkin' about his dear Aunt May, it would increase their chances of getting their a**es kicked quite soundly.

Max Spidey 24
After this happens then a fight starts because bats shut them all up . But Bats still win by applying on what he said to acualy doing it

pr1983
thx big grin

and seriously... what guy's gonna have the balls to say shit to superman?

well wolvie, about 0.9 seconds before supes rips him in half...

Tron
I so agree on one thing, Deadpool SHOULD be in this, lol. Even though you don't know much about him Max, there are a good number of people here that will help you learn just how much of a funny lunatic Deadpool is.wink

MERCILOUS
Deadpool's the only guy I can think of that could actually have a chance of riling Bat's up. Bat's takes this hands down, he spends his time out thinking super genius lunatics, winning a verbal battle against these chumps would be a cake walk.

Since it's a verbal battle I'd assume anyone who is driven to emotion loses. Here's how i see it going.

Spidey: cute ears baty boy.

Bats: Nice job saving Gwen Stacy, how's her father by the way?

Superman: Your dark soul will consume you one day.

Bats: Is that Lois falling from a building?

Wolvie: Your going down bub, I'm the best at what I do.

Bats: And I see that your not talking about annunciating.

Aquaman: Your a little man

Bats: Your water's a little polluted, I thought you said you cared for your people.

long pig
what exactly does wolverine do? who the hell wrote that line?
batman would win this....i cant say i love the guy but...he cuts people down with words better than anyone.
deadpool would have been nice ....tho he'd die for sure...just as soon as he broke out batmans parents skulls and used them as puppets.

Tron
And he'd probably do just that too, lol.

Or make a crank call to Wayne Manor commenting on his parents. Deadpool's not above doing such things.

StrawNilla
I say Spidey punks 'em all out by reading from a long list of mama jokes. No matter how dark your soul is or how bada** you think you are, you're still gonna feel that hurt, pain, or rage from hearing someone badmouth your mama. That's one of many reasons why Spidey is so successful. Spidey's the epitome of banter (trash talkin') in comics.

StrawNilla
Spidey's talked trash during the time he was having the skit beaten out of him by 30 supervilains in a prison after he was blasted away by 20 lasers. So I think he would.

doctorstrongbad
I think Spiderman would win this one. I think Superman and Wolverine would tie for last place.

Scoobless
batman is a genius but he never comes across as a big talker (from what i've seen) he seems to be the silent type, unlike spidey who never shuts the f**k up during fights.......... spidey wins this

Max Spidey 24
If you could make up on how aconvo would got in verbal about any topic that they would fight over or just cracking jokes on each other then Add in Deadpool In the mix.

MERCILOUS
Spidey's wisecracks are like that of punk teenager. How would that affect any of these guys? It's really beneath all of them.

Quality, not Quantity!

Max Spidey 24
lol

Max Spidey 24
Spidey will get u pissed off though.

mdbull73
Superman/Kent!

Superman had some good lines, but Kent was a crackup in a cheesy sort of way.

Max Spidey 24
superman. What on earth did he say that lol

DarkCrawler
Lex Luthor would have been good at this:

Brainiac about Lex in Red Son: "I counted, that in eleven minutes, he would have talked you to commit suicide."

Or was it eleven seconds?

brainchild81

MERCILOUS
This is a contest, Will power goes to Bats, cunning goes to Bats, and unorthodox thinking goes to Bats. Bats takes it.

Batman Wins
NO triple D Deadpool,Dr. Doom, and Deathstroke. Some one change the title of the thread to just Verbal Fight, so we could add who ever we want. Triple D must be included.

Hulk Power

Metalmanx
Spiderman, definitely. He's born and raised in New York City. He could probably make any of these guys piss their pants and cry if he really wanted to.

colossus17
wolverine just says "bub".......and everyone collapses and dies within moments

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by colossus17
wolverine just says "bub".......and everyone collapses and dies within moments

Oh yeah, I forgot about the almight "bub" attack. I mean, who wouldn't be reduced to tears after being called "bub"?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Spidey's wisecracks are like that of punk teenager. How would that affect any of these guys? It's really beneath all of them.

Quality, not Quantity! Actually the reverse is true here, because more = annoying.

spiderman troll

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by colossus17
wolverine just says "bub".......and everyone collapses and dies within moments Anyman who can go around saying "bub" and not be the laughing stock of the town gets my respect.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
This is a contest, Will power goes to Bats, cunning goes to Bats, and unorthodox thinking goes to Bats. Bats takes it. booohooohoo, bats bats bats,

wit goes to bats, willpower goes to bats, my phone number goes to bats.

Get a restraining order for batman, oh I'm sure he won't mind. wink

CorderaMitchell

Pointinel
what's good about aquaman?

sorry, but i dont know "dude"

CorderaMitchell
lol

K3VIL
Batman: Hey, give my regards to Uncle Ben, yes the uncle you didn't save cause you were too much into becoming a low level Rey Mysterio

Spider-Man: Sayed from someone that force a teen to wear panties and goes on criminals, it's a compliment

Batman: ****ing nerd that can barely live with the money he earns

Spider-Man: I earn few money but my wife is smokin hot, a model you wish you could have in the bed, Oh I forgot you prefer childs, are you a friend of Michael Jackson?

Batman: I....uhhhh....You got beat from a guy that shoots glue

Spider-Man: "singing Thriller" you got beat from a guy on steroids

Aquaman: Shut up, humans!The King Of Atlantins is here, and his words are like law

Superman: Come on Arthur, your comics can't even surpass the 5 copies selling even with the upgrades you've got, and look at your costume, what is supposed to be?
A mix between Captain Hook and a sado gay biker?

Wolverine: Said from somone that grow up with ridicule shirts cleaning off cow s.h.i.t.

Superman: Isn't time to get the adamantium off from Magneto?
Want me to buy you a shaver?Come on have you ever cut your hair?You didn't change hairstyle from over 10 years man, how many soil can be in your hairs'

Spider-Man: Hey Supes boy, is Lois faithful to you?

Superman: Certainly she is.

Spider-Man: Sure?Go ask Steel why he told me that a certain femal journalist goes nuts when she's with a black man

Superman: You ****ing wall crawler

Spider-Man: Get over it farm boy, peace and love, I offer you a drink.
Kiwi Milk Shake

Superman: Thanks, ghuuu....aaahhhgghhh...kryptonite

Spider-Man: And milk, it's nice isn't it?

Batman: Smile wall crawler, now I'm back after prep time and you're doomed, my anti-spider spray will

Spidey moves a web he shooted and the roof and the roof collapse on Bat.

Spider-Man: Who's left?

Aquaman: ME!KING OF SEA WILL NOT FALL AT YOU!PREPARE TO

Spidey throws oil to fry on Aquaman then burns up him.

Mary Jane: Hey honey, are you cooking?

Spider-Man: yes, do you like friend fish?

CorderaMitchell
rofl!

brainchild81
Originally posted by K3VIL
Batman: Hey, give my regards to Uncle Ben, yes the uncle you didn't save cause you were too much into becoming a low level Rey Mysterio

Spider-Man: Sayed from someone that force a teen to wear panties and goes on criminals, it's a compliment

Batman: ****ing nerd that can barely live with the money he earns

Spider-Man: I earn few money but my wife is smokin hot, a model you wish you could have in the bed, Oh I forgot you prefer childs, are you a friend of Michael Jackson?

Batman: I....uhhhh....You got beat from a guy that shoots glue

Spider-Man: "singing Thriller" you got beat from a guy on steroids

Aquaman: Shut up, humans!The King Of Atlantins is here, and his words are like law

Superman: Come on Arthur, your comics can't even surpass the 5 copies selling even with the upgrades you've got, and look at your costume, what is supposed to be?
A mix between Captain Hook and a sado gay biker?

Wolverine: Said from somone that grow up with ridicule shirts cleaning off cow s.h.i.t.

Superman: Isn't time to get the adamantium off from Magneto?
Want me to buy you a shaver?Come on have you ever cut your hair?You didn't change hairstyle from over 10 years man, how many soil can be in your hairs'

Spider-Man: Hey Supes boy, is Lois faithful to you?

Superman: Certainly she is.

Spider-Man: Sure?Go ask Steel why he told me that a certain femal journalist goes nuts when she's with a black man

Superman: You ****ing wall crawler

Spider-Man: Get over it farm boy, peace and love, I offer you a drink.
Kiwi Milk Shake

Superman: Thanks, ghuuu....aaahhhgghhh...kryptonite

Spider-Man: And milk, it's nice isn't it?

Batman: Smile wall crawler, now I'm back after prep time and you're doomed, my anti-spider spray will

Spidey moves a web he shooted and the roof and the roof collapse on Bat.

Spider-Man: Who's left?

Aquaman: ME!KING OF SEA WILL NOT FALL AT YOU!PREPARE TO

Spidey throws oil to fry on Aquaman then burns up him.

Mary Jane: Hey honey, are you cooking?

Spider-Man: yes, do you like friend fish? laughing Kiwi Milk shake laughing

K3VIL
Wolverine: The fish guy goes down fast, but I'm the best at what I do bub, prepare bub cause I'm gonna

Spider-Man: Eat your spinach and goes stronger?

Wolverine: Eat what?I haven't studied physics talk common bub!
SNIKT!

Spider-Man: It means, can you touch yourself?

Wolverine: I don't need it.

Spider-Man: Oh yeah, I forgot you're hooked up with Jean Grey, oh no that's the optic blast guy

Wolverine: Last mistake ****in bub!

Spider-Man: Wait Logan, if you touch yourself I'm gonna let you take my wife for a night, she's redhead after all and better then JG I can tell you

Wolverine: Mmm...."thinks dirty things"...Ok bub!
Unlucky for Logan he touched his lower parts without pulling into his forehands the claws of his right hand, and
CHOP!

Wolverine: ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....YOU MOTHER****ER!

Wolverine is lying on the floor and Spidey is laughing.

Spider-Man: What's up?Your little friend leaved you?
Hey man it looks like your head, full of hairs and so.

CorderaMitchell
My god, what goes on in your mind...

Flash should have been in this for obvious reasons.

"fastest man alive"

Anyways:

Wolverine: I'm the best at what I do.

Spiderman: But you are uncircumsized unlike the rest of us...

Wolverine: Bub, thats a lie, a big fat lie and you know it!

Spiderman: If you have that healing factor, ANY damge grows back, and since some people think you regenerate, then I KNOW its true.

Wolverine: Well, at least I ain't no chicken yank-

Spiderman: Yea, and at least I don't have to cut off my foreskin before each date, in the hopes that it will stay off. Do you still do that?

Wolverine: Why I otta-

Spiderman: I know it must suck, seeing it grow back before your eyes, right when you're trying to get lucky, no wonder you didn't get jean.

Superman: Thats uncalled for.

Spiderman: Yea, well we all know your weakness.

Superman and wolverine: its not true!

Batman: too late, I have it in my profile, the JLA and the avengers made you their laughing stock.

zing!

Logan 87
No comment.

CorderaMitchell
You have a way with words there...

Logan 87
That was sick what you were talking about penis skin.. I think you took it a little to far.

CorderaMitchell
You'll be okay, circumcision is natural... or unnatural, I've yet to conclude.

This is a verbal match, and you expect me NOT to be verbal?

Logan 87
And inUltimate Spiderman where they switched bodies, peter cut off his finger(while he was in Wolverine Body) by accident and yeah it grew back.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Logan 87
And inUltimate Spiderman where they switched bodies, peter cut off his finger(while he was in Wolverine Body) by accident and yeah it grew back. He did no such thing.

He cut it good, but not off, THATS where these exaggerations are coming from.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
My god, what goes on in your mind...

Flash should have been in this for obvious reasons.

"fastest man alive"

Anyways:

Wolverine: I'm the best at what I do.

Spiderman: But you are uncircumsized unlike the rest of us...

Wolverine: Bub, thats a lie, a big fat lie and you know it!

Spiderman: If you have that healing factor, ANY damge grows back, and since some people think you regenerate, then I KNOW its true.

Wolverine: Well, at least I ain't no chicken yank-

Spiderman: Yea, and at least I don't have to cut off my foreskin before each date, in the hopes that it will stay off. Do you still do that?

Wolverine: Why I otta-

Spiderman: I know it must suck, seeing it grow back before your eyes, right when you're trying to get lucky, no wonder you didn't get jean.

Superman: Thats uncalled for.

Spiderman: Yea, well we all know your weakness.

Superman and wolverine: its not true!

Batman: too late, I have it in my profile, the JLA and the avengers made you their laughing stock.

zing!

What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.