... Wow. Bush is a dumbshit. AGAIN. Take a look -_-;

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batarangs Blade
LiFe Is LiKe a RoSe.
BuT RoSeS dIe sOmE tImEs.

AnD YoU'lL DiE ToO.

This peom was ritten by a 12yr old Spaniard girl teh day before her cruel uncle beat her to death with his wang and if shs gonna visit u tonite at 13 past midnite and strangle u,

UNLESS

u send this to 5 ppl

if:

-u send 2 10 ppl: Teh love of ur life will want to go out wit U!!!

-u send 2 15 ppl: U will get teh love of ur life and win $10,000!!!!!!!

Ppl who tihs has worked for:

"I didnt think it was realy but i tried it and no im rich and have a firtile b/f!" - Laura, age 16

"i thoght it was a joke so i deleted it and now I'm dead" - Mike, age 12

Ronny
eek

all i understood was wang yes

shellie
What the f**k?

NicktheBassist
What does that have to do with bush???!!!! its just a threatening chain letter, or is it just some ploy to get people to read your thread.

Neo_Version 7
Closing. Closing. Closing.

Batarangs Blade
Uh.... Yeah. The... uh... Number two. ... one. ... er... Yeah. The second guy.

NicktheBassist
what are you babaling about?

SnakeEyes
Your dumb

SnakeEyes
He's dumb

Batarangs Blade
It was just a ploy to get people to read my topic. That's how these kinds of things typically work, neh?

That was my akward, thinking way of saying "It was the second thing you said." Or, "It was the latter, rather than the former." ... You know. Just imagine me saying it outloud, and it will make sense.

Tex
icecream

Ronny
You're smart

NicktheBassist
your dumb mad

shellie
no bashing

Ronny
You're messed

Batarangs Blade
>_> Hm. Mayhap if you jab the apostrophe through their heads, it might just get stuck in there, eh?

TX!
im confused confused What the f**k?

shellie
just another thread to be closed

Dregh
- Mummy, can I have one of those!?

- No Mary, those are too dumb.

SnakeEyes
yeah...

Batarangs Blade
I personally think this is a good thread. =(

Ronny
it said wang haha love i want to hug it

no expression

TX!
well......you thought wrong

shellie
it just wasnt funny on any level

not to mention the bashing starting in here nono

TX!
yea bashing is a big NO-NO

Batarangs Blade
I didn't start the bashing. Don't punish me for making a thread that didn't inspire any of that. They did it of their own free will. Besides, obviously some people found it funny. Read some of the replies, neh? There's some implied emotion there.

TX!
how is that funny seriously man how?

Batarangs Blade
The fact that there are actual, serious chainletters out there like that, and the fact that people take those seriously, maybe? o_O;

bobstrich
i would just like to declare that batman ROCKS!!!!!
WOOHOO!! ^_^

Captain REX
This thread is ridiculous...

Batarangs Blade
<i>The Off-Topic Forum
The forum with no rules. Basically anything goes!</i>

I don't think it says "Basically anything that's intelligent goes!"

Hm..

Silver Stardust
OMG....

Regular KMC rules still apply in the OTF, you know...

TX!
ooh damn rex he dissed you man

Batarangs Blade
And how is arguing my point dissing him?

And this isn't spam, this topic HAS a purpose, it just seems most members don't have the intuition to discern it.

Captain REX
I know, he's been dissin' me through PM. He's not quite bright...

And I don't care what the hell THAT says, Batty. I care what THIS says.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Batarangs Blade
Woah there, g, hold on. I don' know what you been thinkin', but I ain't been ragging on you, dawg. I, fo shizzle, ain't been dissin' on nobody.

That, by the way, was "dissing on you."

Captain REX
Actually, Blade, that last post made absolutely no sense.

Silver Stardust
...WTF?!

For one thing, this topic is totally misleading. The title has NOTHING to do with it.

For another, no one found it funny, and it appears that some people found it offensive.

Captain REX
And this is SPAM. That's what these carry-on "Send this to so-and-so people and you'll die!" threads are.

Batarangs Blade
Again, your lack of intuition isn't helping you any. I'd say you're making yourself look stupid, but due to the fact that most people don't seem to get it, it looks like most people wouldn't realize what you're doing. And I was more making fun of TX than you. But, to make it more clear, I was making fun of your "gangster" speak. "woah man, he dissin' you!" I hear that kind of crap all the time from wiggers and such, and I find it annoying.

Silver Stardust
Everyone 'got' it just fine. And no one found it funny. It ISN'T. It's downright offensive.

Batarangs Blade
Er, if you find anything offensive about that, you obviously don't get it. Tell me, what about that is "offensive?" And what did you think the purpose of this was, since you seem to "get" it so clearly?

Oh, and by the way...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t324984.html
How is this thread any intelligent, at all?

Silver Stardust
Who the **** said anything had to be intelligent in the OTF?!

If it offends people, it does. I understood that this thread was supposed to be making fun of chain letters. That doesn't change the fact that it was stupid, offensive, and SURE as hell not funny!!!

TX!
blade your basically a piece shit that has nothing good in his life so dont talk shit about me OK!

Batarangs Blade
Er, REX did. In PM. Want me to forward it to you, hon? He said that was one of the staple reasons as to why my topic was bad. And tell me, again, how is it offensive? What is offensive about it? Tell me, please, enlighten me.

Uh huh, look who's talking. You don't even know me, so I don't think you're in a position to go around making assumptions like that, kind sir. Please, kindly, keep your asshattery to yourself, and, I do believe bashing is against the rules. (Note: I'm not saying you're an asshat, I'm saying you insulting me is being asshatish, there is a difference.)

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, it looks like this is just going to erupt into a flame war, so can I moderator please douse the sparks before they erupt into flame and lock this topic? Thanks.

Silver Stardust
This whole fecking post, joke or no, was not funny and quite offensive.

Batarangs Blade
Can we at least take this to a PM? I don't think the whole KMC population needs to see our argument.

Anyway, that's circular logic, hon.

"Why is this topic offensive?"
"It's offensive because it's offensive!"
"But what makes it offensive?"
"The fact that it's offensive!"

See, that arguement doesn't stand up. Please, point out at least one specific "offensive" part of my post, rather than just quoting the topic and saying "it's offensive." And don't just say "oh, see, look, it says you'll die, so it's offensive!" Please point out how it's offensive, too. Thanks.

Cinemaddiction
How about the making light of child molestation, incest, and rape? I'm aware of the clientele here, specifically age group, and what appeals to them, but there ARE thing that aren't going to fly.

It's quite obvious you've upset some people, and why you're going to such great lengths to defend yourself and this stupid spam cum chain letter is beyond me. Until a global swings by, hows aboot I just suggest that you, nor anyone else post shit like this again? Traditionally, it's not spam, but what else do you classify a chain letter as, you know?

The thread has been reported for review, and I'm assuming it will be closed. As always, if you guys witness any member bashing, offensive comments/remarks in threads, let a moderator know, and it will be handled accordingly, and A.S.A.P.

Batarangs Blade
Alright, thank you, Cinema. Now this is a legitimate argument, that is actually worth my time.
As to why I'm going to such lengths? It's the principal of the matter, and the fact that REX was bashing me over PM, and then apparently "statused" members in here refute the arguements he was using against me without even realizing it, and I didn't think the topic was that bad. As for the "making light of," I suppose I can't refute that, all though I do think that is being a bit harsh, your point still stands. Anyway, I'm not going to report anyone in this topic, (and I could, as I was "bashed,"wink because I really think this is an incredbily stupid thing to get hung over on.

Silver Stardust
...there are no 'statused' members on this board...

And had I not been doing other things I'd have gotten a chance to explain out exactly what was offensive, thank you for doing so Cinemaddiction.

BackFire
Boring thread that mocks incest in a dimwitted manner.

Oh yeah, and it's spam.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.