Mephesto VS Neron VS Dormammu VS Pinhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Some of you might say why Pinhead aint he a movie monster? He had his own comics actually only about 6 issues he also appeared in a crossver were he Marshall Law opened the box and had to fight Pinhead. Lets say for the sake of argument that all these guys met up and challanged one another to see who the true lord of hell was. Well lets have some info shall we?

Mephesto
Mephesto is the ruler of his own hell dimension were he traps human souls in there they might also add to his power he has a whole slew of demons he also has almost every power there is that doesnt mean he has unlimited power though he cant read the mind of anyone who is sentient with out there permission no matter what he also cant steal a sole less it was part of a deal or something like that. His powers also get weaker if he is out of his hell dimension and even in his dimension he has been beaten but only by powerhouses like Galactus but even then it was evenly matched till Galactus started absorbing his hell dimension.

Neron
Neron came out in underworld unleashed he is kinda the ruler of hell for DC he gave the JLA's enemies powers that could finally defeat the JLA in exchange for there soul he later stole the powers of the spectre in day of judgement his powers are basically like Mephestos i would pounder.

Dormammu is one of the most powerful magical entities in existance he cant truly be killed by anyone but it will take a while to come back together he has almost unlimited power but he cant just take over a universe he is ruler of the dark dimension he has the flames of regency around his head that make him more powerful as well. This guy has shruged off some of Dr Stranges best attacks with just a gesture, still when trying to take over the earth Dr. Strange uses the eye of Agomotto to stop him.

Pinhead
Pinhead was formally Captain Elliot Spencer in the british forces durning world war too like most cenebites he was drawn to the dark pleasures ofe like forbidden things, he wasnt the first cenobite nor would he be the last but he was special indeed within him was darkness so great he was fused with one of the greatest of hells citiziens Xipe Totec (no im not making that name up eighter) He then became Pinhead leader of the order of the gash, head of the church of sarrows, the black pope of hell, the lord of the damned, and the angel of suffering although from the movies he might not seem much next to these other guys your wrong, Pinhead is said to have powers so great that not even he himself knows there limits, he only answers to Leviathan the god ruler of hell the black diomand Lord of the labyrinth god of slesh hunger and desire. Pinhead has virtually unlimited power his only soul weakness is the box he can only come to earth when its open and he must go back when its closed other then that he has no weaknesses his goal in existance is to open a gateway that no one can close thus allowing hell to overwhelm the earth.

Alpha Centauri
Gotta back Big Dor.

Just too powerful, too imposing.

-AC

Beyonder
Dormammu.

Mider
In all truth i guess it would come down to Dormammu and Pinhead i cant see Dormammu just winning through he's tough but so is pinhead. But how can Dormammu win if all cenobites are immortal? He cant beat the mindless ones a race of immortals that exist in the dark dimension they almost killed Dormammu cause they couldnt be harmed well the cenobites under Pinhead are licky the same sept with more dark powers when someone becomes a cenobite they usually gain abilities that pertain to there formar human personalities like if a cowboy became a cenobite i dont know maybe he'd have guns that shot out little skulls that borrow into your head and eat your brain im just saying off the top of my head people :P dont tear my head off if that sounded stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.