Vash the stampede versus the Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Frank Castle after hearing about the destruction and deaths the legendary humanoid typhoon has caused goes after vash and soemehow finds the real one

who would win

RobWolf27
Vash will win His hand becomes a weapon and it can take out a whole city like a huge Bomb going off and he even blow up part of a moon. Also Vash is a gunfighter and is very fast to I say vash.

Alpha Centauri
Vash has got the Angel Arms Revolver.

If he hits Pun it's over.

-AC

ayjay
Punisher gets his ass kicked....Vash is like superhuman....he could take punisher out in 5 minutes...3 minutes to go find a place to order some doughnuts and pay....1 minute to lead them both away from civilians....40 secs to eat his food and digest and dodge bullets...3 secs to put 6 bullets in Punisher's head and chest.....17 secs to recap on wat just happened and have a cry :P

OR

uses angel arm and wipes out punisher and rip a whole in the earth

uQifg2WV
Yeah. Vash is fast enough to not only dodge bullets, but flicks pebbles to throw them off course just enough to make them hit somewhere just a couple inches off. such precision. I might consider going gay for him.

srankmissingnin
LMAO, uQifg2WV is funny.

I agree 100%... er except for the gay part

lifeisaglich
Why would Vash want to use his angel arm revolver?

And are you guys forgetting that he does not like to kill people even when push comes to shove. And the person doing the shoving is shooting him in the legs over and over again.

And one more thing I see his angle arm revolver as a disadvantage because it does not shoot on a dime. But if it did I would not be counting the angle arm weapon as a disadvantage.

You see by the time he finish charging the punisher would already be on his head.

And one more thing Vash the stamped can take punishment but the punishment was not being administered by Punisher point being the one where punisher punished all of marvel. The one that stick out in my head is the punishment he gave wolverine, and how he fried Dr. doom in his suit.

The Flash
Punisher taking out Marvel. That's hilarious! I know there's a comic, but it's still hilarious.

Vash would win.

lifeisaglich
I am just stating the facts, that angle arm revolver takes to long to charge and then shoot.
And yes you are right Punisher did take out all of marvel.

manjaro
vash is all that ends all dude nobdy can defeat him.nobody ...he's just kinda cool and corny like that. besides we all know that vash would dodge all his bullets and do some crazy move to knock him out or something then give him a stern lecture on how we all need to just get along, and no one has the right to kill.......blah bah blah... etc.,

srankmissingnin
You have to love the anime style wacky dodges! Kyoshiro does it too so you know its good...

lifeisaglich
You know this is exactly how the punisher punished some of the heroes in marvel when he was punishing all of marvel.

They would stop to talk then...... bam.....they are talking no more.

By words of Tuco in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly to his would be assassin: IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT? SHOOT... DON'T TALK.

lifeisaglich
You know this is exactly how the punisher punished some of the heroes in marvel when he was punishing all of marvel.

They would stop to talk then...... bam.....they are talking no more.

By words of Tuco in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly to his would be assassin: IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT? SHOOT... DON'T TALK.

I was replying to the quote

Red X
Vash would own Punisher. The Angel Arm is very powerful, but takes too long to charge. Vash is a Humanoid Plant, superhuman with much more extended senses. He could dodge bullets, be more accurate then anyone else, and then get corny stick out tongue

SnakeEyes
Actually no... I do not have to love it

crazyspinz
who is vash, sounds cool to me,

got a pic / bio

Arsenal
I got the whole damn dvd box set

The Flash
http://www.absoluteanime.com/trigun/vash.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.