Superman Prime vs Odin and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
Ok who will win? Is superman Prime to Much For Thor and Odin or not?

eleveninches
Superman prime has never been tested against the likes of thor.
However, thanos was shown to stand up to thors attacks. Prime could easily kill regular thanos, so he would stand a god chance against odin.
Prime would eat thor for breakfast.

Beyonder
Are we forgetting Thanos full blast from Tyrant and Odin? He fought his clone in Infinity War and his other clone Omega. I wouldn't go around saying Superman Prime would beat Thanos easily. Prime needed that GL ring to fight some Solaris the living sun.

kgkg
i whould think prime's power will be too much for them but have we really seen the true power of Odin? Like i said ya the battle with thanos , i didn't see odin move he was in constant attack so hey odin might be able to do something.

But thor can't do shit.

Superman Prime takes this cuz he has show power beyond those two. will he win easily ? no

Never
Wait. Superman Prime is still vulnerable to magic...right?

Are we forgetting what level magician (sorceror?) Odin is???

Mainstream
Odin is tought..could give Supes P some trouble..could make Supes P say Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn na na na na mak'em say unnnnnnnnnnnnn unnnn na na na na

kgkg
hahaha man does any one know the full extent of Odin power?

Mainstream
Stronger than Sliver Surfer..but weaker than Galatutus maybe?

Never
He is immortal.

Gungnir, enchanted spear; Thrudstok, power scepter.

Has the ability to manipulate energy for various effects, including projection of concussive force, creation of force shields, levitation, molecular manipulation of matter, matter-energy conversion, and interdimensional teleportation.

Master of the arts arcane; immeasurable intellect.

Mainstream
to state it simply he's one bad dude.

kgkg
sound like the same power of a cosmic being. Much similar to surfer but at much higher level i guess.

has anyone seen this buy beating , if that's even posible isn't he the god of asgard or something

who?-kid
Superman Prime is too much for most people, even for Asgardians.

He's insanely powerful, the current, post-crisis Superman can't hold a candle to him. The pre-crisis one neither by the way.

Beyonder
Fought against Seth (a Death God) and killed him.
Bitched slapped Silver Surfer and took him out in that one shot.
More powerful than either Surtur or Ymir.
Sent Annihilus flying like a shooting star after the Negative Zone overlord invaded Asgard - kicking Thor's butt - and then mouthing off to Odin about being some Living Death.

Never
The only real difference between the two is the SoT and LGLR.

And he's still vulnerable to magic (well, magic just makes him vulnerable, shall we say).

illadelph12
'd take Odin and Thor. Superman Prime is insanely powerful, yes, but he's still got the weakness to magic (unlike Superman Dynasty), and his powers are still derived from an external power source, meaning that even though he's soaked up rays with his biomatrix for 800+ centuries, he's still a living rechargable cosmic battery, he just went from alkaline to lithium, and Odin's abilities of energy/matter manipulation would play a very large roll in a battle. Not to mention Odin has godly intellect. I think that's comparable to speed of light intellect. He might know a spell that would exponentially increase Thor's abilities past Primes for all we know. He did make a belt that increased Thor's powers, and he enchanted the Destroyer armor.

Never
That's my point. Enchantments. Enchantments to block the sun, enchantments to render one's speech unintelligible, enchantments to leech energy, enchantments to hold one still...magic.

And he's immortal?

I'd like to see the battle. We clearly need more crossovers.

kgkg
don't count on those crossover most of them are bullshit .

Wov beating Lobo , Storm taking WW.

i bet you anything if Thanos and Darksied fought in a cross over(mebee they did i don't know, they were gonna fight but they were teleported or someshit ) i bet Darksied and thanos will be equal or close.

And we all know Thanos will ***** slap Darksied and all his henchmens. Crossover are to please fans and that's all

Never
Yeah...Wolverine beating Lobo was fan-based, as was Superman beating Hulk...that's why I say that most are able to identify aberrations when we see them.

As regards to Darkseid, he has been inconsistently portrayed as well.

savagerampage
prime beating thanos yeah right Thanos would hand prime his ass. superman can beat regular thor, i dont know about king thor.
But superman prime has no chance against odin! whatsoever

Never
How can Thanos without the Infinity Gauntlet beat Superman Prime?

Superman actually is not stronger than "regular Thor," Thor has been said to be "as fast as the lightning he wields," and Mjolnir nullifies/absorbs/channels/redirects any form of energy; for example, simply DRAINING every bit of solar energy Superman has in his cells.

savagerampage
sorry i meant to say superman prime is stronger then regular thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.