EP.3 fact or fiction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XX Emperor XX
If anyone hear has watched sportscenter before they have what is called fact or fiction where sports experts say whether a certain situation in a sport is fact or fiction. So why not have star wars fact or fiction. Feel free to had your own questions as you go along.

1. FACT OR FICTION. EP.3 has already become the best Star Wars movie? (FICTION)

2. FACT OR FICTION. EP.3 must do good in order to save the Star Wars saga? (FICTION)

3. FACT OR FICTION. EP.3 should and will be rated PG-13? (FACT)

4. FACT OR FICTION. Yoda vs. Sidious duel will be more anticapted and better then Anakin vs. OB1 duel? (FACT)

5. FACT OR FICTION. GL will mess something up in EP.3? (FICTION)

6. FACT OR FICTION. Anakin will prove to be more menacing and evil in EP.3 then Vader was in EP. 4, 5, 6? (FACT)

7. FACT OR FICTION. Hayden Christensen's performance will be much improved in EP.3? (FACT)

*BONUS FACT OR FICTION. Padme is totally hot!!! (FACT!!)

ExecuteR
i must say i dont concor the number 2 and 4

JKozzy
I agree 110% with the bonus yes

Malic Clanorian
for #7 i really do hope so

Three Owls
anakin vs obiwan will be much better. sidous vs yoda...Boring. not really boring, but not as good, thats for sure.

JKozzy
Well, we'll see. I can't say that I've been anticipating it, but it surely will be a sight to see. Imagine what kind of dialogue must rage through that battle, though...

bilb
POST...... TOO...... LONG....CANT...... REPLY stick out tongue

Darth_Nefarus
Although number 1 is correct, I have a feeling that when it's all said and done and we all come back from the Episode 3 permier, we're all going agree that Episode 3 is the money.

astrofan428
Im surprised by number 6, but from all images and few videos(even parts of AotC) Hayden can be one evil looking dude.

Captain REX
I think he will be more menacing as Vader, though he will not be portraying the Dark Lord for much screen time. While the original Darth Vader is very terrifying in his own right, the 21st century does things to older legends... *shrug*

tlbauerle
Thanks for sharing an opinion in a FACT or FICTION post. Change the title to "Fact or Fiction: In My Opinion"

astrofan428
He did just like they do on sportscenter as he said. Basically more yes or no questions than fact or fiction.

kremzike
Your #4 totally invalidates anything else you'll say as far as i'm concerned, whether I think you're right or wrong. Can't support ya after that one. I do applaud your attempt to do something new, though. But that's totally based in opinion, so it shouldn't be on your list there.

jedijunky1138
But who gives him the power to decide what is fact or fiction? I agree that the page should be changed to an opinion page.

ccoo
After it is all said and done, Darth Sidious (Palpatine), will suprislingly be the coolest character in Episode III. (Fact, in my opinion)

The Anakin seen in which he falls in lava will be the most gruesome image in all 6 Star Wars movies. (Fact, in my opinion)

Episode III will be liked by the critics (Fiction, they never like Star Wars movies whether they're good or not)

Lucas will get the ending right, making the last ten minutes of Episode III unforgettable (Fact, in my opinion)

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I hate critics...people themselfs always will decide what movie they like or not...so fVck em(FACT)!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.