Versus forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
Just a lil idea.... what's everyones thoughts on a "Versus sub-forum"? you may notice there's quite a few threads like "master chief V samus", "xbox V ps2", "random game V other game" and "who's the best FF character" kinda threads.

if we put them in a sub-forum, there'll be a seperate section for these kind of threads, making it easier to access the distinct threads, such as "halo 2" and "GTAmessedA", and also make it easier to find your Versus threads.

SnakeEyes
sure

Smasandian
Good idea.

pr1983
yeah, good idea...

Machete_Guy
thumb up

Zen2nd
Sounds like a good idea but I guess it would have to be watched carefully as people could keep creating useless topics.

ZomBiE_HunTER
Kool wit me.

Smasandian
Like MC vs the thousandth time.

Kael
http://www.smeds.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1108664473_thumb.gif

furryman
ooh guess who voted no cool

SaTsuJiN
Yup yup... I know 'I' dont feel like being bombarded with more solid snake vs dante (lmao) threads.. sick

dave123
guess who can edit polls wink

Elektra_lover
I like the Idea

~Air Angel~
I think its a good idea Dave....i don't come here much but I did notice A LOT of VS threads last night when I browsed through here.

SnakeEyes
The Star Wars EU section needs this versus forum pretty badly

ArthasKnight
Well, it's not like anyone's being forced to read 'em. I personally don't care about most of these battles but if people want a separate place to discuss them then I say go for it.

General Kaliero
I think a Versus. forum would be a bad idea. I mean, have you seen the vs. threads around here? They're endless circles of close-minded opinions and n00bs starting old arguments up again. Do we really want to encourage that?

Then again, if they're gonna happen anyway and it gets them out of the way into their own space, that's fine by me.

Machete_Guy
Though i do like the console war threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.