Daredevil/Elektra vs. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Discuss

Tormentor_2004
VENOM RULES

Linkalicious
I don't care what happened in that pathetic comic, Venom would beat the living daylights out of Daredevil.

The alien symbiote can absorb gunshots...multiple gunshots. It should EASILY be able to take anything the two of them have to offer.

Sound will disrupt Daredevil just as much...if not more than Venom. And Venom's various uses of his symbiote (not camo because that won't work on DD) should be more than enough to take them both out.

Mainstream
gotta go with venom on this one..for obvious reasons. laughing

Napalm
I dont know man daredevil has fought some pretty tough people

Mainstream
maybe but I think Brock would do him in.

Napalm
Ohh come on he can fight kingpin so normal Eddie would be joke

Mainstream
my bad...when I said Brock I meant Vemon...my bad...anyone could beat just Brock he's weak and sickly.

jinzin
"I don't care what happened in that pathetic comic, Venom would beat the living daylights out of Daredevil."

lol. yeah i gotta agree on that one, still though you can't take away from the fact that DD WAS bouncing around venom like superflea (just pissin venom off more than anything).

Linkalicious
Actually, I think if DD was purely on the defensive, he could probably avoid a lot of what Venom can throw at him....but switching to the offensive leaves opportunities to get hit. Just like Spiderman...most of the time he gets hit...it's because he's on the offensive. (atleast IMO)

How hard would it really be for Venom to throw a 1/2 assed punch with one hand and web up DD with the other. Then he could just twirl him around and launch him into a wall or something.

Though I should never underestimate the powers of the billy club.

jinzin
"Though I should never underestimate the powers of the billy club."

lol! true that!

norrin radd
venom. no doubt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.