in a new york subway:punisher vs hellboy vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
punisher and hellboy have minimal weaponary.
the property damage would be to much to repair

mr.smiley
i say if it came down to hellboy and punisher winner:hellboy
down to wolverine and hell boy:either way
punisher and wolverine:eitherway

mr.smiley
when i say minimal weaponary, i mean just for this battle

long pig
punisher is just way too good at taking out other crazy people.....so all my chips go to punisher...due to his resourcfulness

Ironman
hellboy wins if he gets mad he goes into devil mode making him impervious to all damage/

FujiFuu
hellboy would beat the punisher, and also probably wolverine

Quick Freeze
hellboy can easily take them both. he has both their qualities (except for claws) and more, plus he's a lot stronger

spetznaz
Without weaponry the Punisher is seriously hampered (and this is an unfair fight). For example how is the Punisher supposed to even hurt Wolverine with minimal weaponry (Wolvie's healing factor would be more than sufficient for light weapons), and HellBoy needs pretty heavy stuff to even faze him.
This fight is set against Punisher. It would be like to have Superman fight Doomsday and the Hulk - in a hall made of Kryptonite.
Under the current arrangement the fight is between HellBoy and Wolvie, and it is hard to pick a winner between the two (since i've read Wolvie taking down far tougher foes than HellBoy, and Hellboy taking down far more deadly foes than Wolvie). I really don't know who'd come out on top.
But this is unfair against the Punisher. Because with only light weapons he would not even make a dent in HellBoy, and Wolvie's healing factor would take care of any wounds any light weapon can cause.'
With Punisher's full arsenal i would actually bet on him winning this. With a minimized (and weakened) arsenal he is just fodder for Wolvie and Hellie to fight for.

mr.smiley
well with minimal weapons he can still carry gernades and high power explosives

jinzin
agreed spetznaz. totally agreed.

muffin man
umm lets see punisher doesn't stand a chance so umm wolverine maybe or Hellboy.

spetznaz
Do you think grenades and HE would put down Wolvie for long, or for that matter do anything to Hellboy apart from making him mad!
Wolvie has a healing factor,and Hellboy is from, well, hell. Punisher is going to need something more powerful than a couple of fragmentation greandes and some semtex. The way this fight is set up Punisher might as well be Aunt May.
If he is allowed to bring anything in his arsenal to the fight then the Punisher wins. Pun is Batman with guns, he'd find a way.
When limited to 'light weapons' then the Punisher better hope that he can run faster than Wolvie and Hellboy, and tear down the streets as if the very hounds of hell are after him!

crazyspinz
well punnisher with normal weapons he has enough to arm a small europian country, minimal weapons is still alot of guns for him

mr.smiley
no kidding.
and it's not like he can carry a rocket launcer on his back.
and if he tagged logan with a gernade it would depend on the writer how long he stays down

MERCILOUS
Putting Hellboy in here is a total mismatch. I assume any of you who don't know that are thinking of movie Hellboy. You might as well of put the Hulk in here.

Swanky-Tuna
Ron Pearlman with a foam whammy would sooo still win.

Napalm
Give frank some belt feed bullet piercing ammo and its all over

Napalm
double post never mind

Cooties
Hellboy would win. He is from hell and would kill Pun in a second. And in the movie the guy with blades tried to cut hellboy but hellboy block the attacks with his stone fist. So Wolverine would be at a disadvantage. And in one comic book o hellboy he fought Satan and suvived i recall.

MERCILOUS
The guy is the freakin key to the apocalypse, whats a Frank or Wolvie gonna do besides stand there and say "oh !@#$?"

Napalm
this is a bad fight hellboy is in the wrong class

MERCILOUS
That's what I've been trying to say.

mr.smiley
it's not like this would be a big epic in which punisher and wolverine have to kill him to save the planet.
It's just a random meeting in a subway and they all decide to fight the best way they can.

MERCILOUS
Yeah, and Frank and Wolvie go down in 5 seconds tops.

mr.smiley
i won't count them out so easily.

MERCILOUS
Come on now, don't turn this into a "how long could Wolvie and Frank run from Hellboy" thread.

mr.smiley
did i say that?
no.
like dude said one page one wolverine has taken out more powerful.

MERCILOUS
Not really, and never in a way that wasn't bull.

mr.smiley
okay then wolverine,the guy that had his heart ripped out and turned into a god
(yes it's true)
and abandoned the power.
not to mention he killed Ogun

MERCILOUS
I'm not sure I follow.

mr.smiley
never mind.
in case you don't know ogun was a japanese demon who could posses other peoples body and could trancend light speed.
at one time he fought some sort of creature that ripped his heart out.
the blood splattered on a jem and turned logan into a God.
He then abandoned power claiming it was too much power for one man.
I can't remeber what the creature was (possibly a god but not sure)

what i'm trying to say don't underestimate logan cause he has taken out some overwhelming opponents whether you consider it bad writing by some wolvy fan boy or not

CountQuan
I think WOlverine

MERCILOUS
How did Wolvie kill Ogun then? With his claws I'm assuming. You just don't get it do you? He doesn't even posses enough strength to put them threw HB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.