Dc Vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crying-freeman
So which one of these guys has the more better and interesting charaters!!! NO SITTING ON THE FENCE!!

nigel45
Aren't there like a ton of these threads already?

long pig
yea...at least 3....but i dont search before i post either so, i cant throw rocks. anyways DC wins but marvel has better and more interesting characters.

nigel45
Well, better and more interesting is entirely opinion. Usually everyone has their own favorite of the two, and their opinion is not going to be swayed by a forum. Personally, my favorite DC, just because I tend to read it more. But I've read Marvel of course and I like it alot as well.

lol, no need to tell us who you like long pig.

long pig
whys that? not like i have my hatred of DC posted any...er....nevermind.
whats yer fav dc comic?

Tron
Yeah, this has been done many, many times. The other threads aren't coming up on search, so I'll just leave this open, for now.

And for those that think you're doing something original, chances are it's been done at least 5 times in this forum, which you'll find out if you go all the way to the last page and look from there.

nigel45
I read Flash and Justice League mostly, though I'm really getting into Green Lantern with the Rebirth series.

juggernaut74
That Rebirth series kicks @ss. Issue 4 was awesome.

eleveninches
/\smile you are so right. IT's just getting better and better. Hal is reborn (with no gray in his hair). Sinestro has been retconned to be the mastermind behind jordans madfness, and hence, sin was the orchestrator of emerald twilight AND zero hour. He suceeded where all other main villains so far have failed; he broke the spirit of the hero charachter (not lex luthor or darksied or the joker managed to do that).

juggernaut74
What do you suppose will become of Kyle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.