John Locke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morridini
I noticed that several main characters have their own thread, but not Lock? Why? He is by far my favorite character. He is the only one who have actually met the thingy on the Island. Doesn't anyone else like him the best?

I really like the way he seems to help the other main characters. Jack with his father issues, Charlie with his drug problems and Boone with his relationship to his "sister". Did I leave anyone out? And I also felt so sorry for Locke when he wasn't allowed to go on the walkabout.

KillTheLight
I'm just as shocked as you cause I was sure LilGiL would have made a thread about him by now...she's his number one fan..........Anyway yeah Locke is pretty cool...though he does seem to attract the male members of the cast a lot particularly the younger ones..like walt....and charlie....and of course Boone....shifty....but yeah anyway...I think he's the only person truly pleased that the plane crashed and that they're stuck on the Island cause he's kind of living out the lifestyle that he's always dreamed of....plus he's got nothing to go back for...

he kind of weird ..but I like him....

celestial_moon
Did anyone else find it freaky that he knew about Sawyer?! Or it could have been coincidence...

charmedFairy
That was creepy how he knew almost exactly how Sawyer felt, but then again he is is a bit older and a bit wiser. Dunno maybi it was just a coincidenceconfused............................maybi notninja

·•Lost_Freeak•·
he's just an Alien yes

Morning_Glory
yep-- I think Locke loves the idea of being stuck on the island.. I think he is really content on being there...

how did he get in the weel chair-- he was in it for 4 yrs.. was he in an accident??

charmedFairy
I dont think they ever mentioned that part, it'll prolly come up in a Locke-centric ep.

KillTheLight
I dont know...I dont think they've told us yet.....

Morning_Glory
remember Helen... from the phone chat line.. she wasn very nice no

charmedFairy
nope..felt really bad when she hung up on him sad

Morning_Glory
I know... he wanted to take her with him to Australia...but she just wanted him to pay more money... mad

KillTheLight
she was a skank and i hated his boss...

Morning_Glory
OOhh I hated his boss too... what an ass...if his boss could see him now...

his boss would be so scared out there on the island.. it would be funny

KillTheLight
Locke would have kicked his a$$...drowned him in the ocean...dragged him out ...and tied him to a wild boar and let it run around and drag his body..whlist locke played target practise on it with one of his many knives.....then would have probably shoved him in the fire ....cooked it and served it to the castaways...

celestial_moon
I'm so mad!!! I missed Walkabout!!!!!!

A4E
Locke rocks... it was so nice when he found thje dog but he made the other guy take the credit big grin

celestial_moon
I heard about that! It did seem nice to let Michael to take the credit.

I need to see walkabout.

KillTheLight
omg you so have to watch walkabout..it's one of the main episodes you learn so much about the characters in that episode particularly Locke...you know why he acts the way he does...it's pretty sad....I suppose you've heard he used to be in a wheelchair...until the crash.....(I'm sorry if i spoiled it for youerm )..any way you should download it if you can...if not you'll just have to wait until they start showing repeats...or until it comes out on dvd.

celestial_moon
I knew he was in a wheelchair, don't worry.

Where can I download it?

KillTheLight
you need to get it of a p2p site ..like winmx

you can get any episode you want once you've downoaded that

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
My comp takes too long 2 download it cry So I have 2 wait till next week 4 Walkabout

charmedFairy
crythat sucks

KillTheLight
awww...cry.....at least you still get to see it on tv....have a cookie to cheer your self up..

Anyway.....what do you guys think is going to be behind that metal door he found in the jungle....

charmedFairy
the cookie monster roll eyes (sarcastic)

KillTheLight
hmm yeah and the rest of the sesame street gang roll eyes (sarcastic)

Morning_Glory
maybe it is a door to another world superhyper

maybe leads to LA !!!!

KillTheLight
I was thinking an underground lab or something erm

Morning_Glory
naw.. I think it will be a dance club.. dance boogy woogy woogy dance dance fever baby!

KillTheLight
danceoh ya!!! locke will be the DJ dj dance

Morning_Glory
and Boone will be the male stripper... dance

KillTheLight
and shannon will be the dance floor skank dance

Morning_Glory
and Charlie will be the bartender dance

KillTheLight
yeah and sawyer will be the guy the chicks want to pick up at the bar .yes

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Thats for sure eek!

A4E
Locke's boss is so mean to him cry

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Kill his boss mad

LittleGilraen
he beat me to it embarrasment i was going to make one. sad

i dont find it very strange. he is somewhat a "father" figure to them possibly. he's wise and kind and wants the best for them all. yes

LittleGilraen
and Kate is the one Sawyer wants to pick up shifty

LittleGilraen
laughing laughing

KillTheLight
yes

KillTheLight
thats cause none of us guys are on the island.....shiftymaybe the door actually leads to this forum eek!

charmedFairy
could you imagine one day your just sitting on your comp. and sawyer and jack come walking through the forum and into your roomdroolio

Morning_Glory
blink weird

what if Locke walks into your room - from your computer... and offers you some boar...

would you eat it

KillTheLight
no...I'd throw him out my window and wait for jack/sawyer to walk through...droolio

Morning_Glory
you wouldnt eat the boar?

KillTheLight
no.....no expression..why would i want to eat boar if i knew....jack/sawyer would be coming hungry

Morning_Glory
but what if there was boar meat covering jack or sawyer and they wanted you to eat it off of them

you would do what ever they say whip

KillTheLight
no talking would be involved..........no expression

Morning_Glory
ha ha ha evil face weird... but...

YOU WOULD EAT THE BOARsuperhyper

KillTheLight
eek! i think you would...I think you'd wait for the boar to come through your computer and enjoy that instead....hungry

Morning_Glory
I would name the boar "Sugar Plum Fairies" in_love it would be my pet... smile petpet

KillTheLight
awww...I hope you enjoy your lives together...maybe you could run of into the distant sunset and live happily ever after....happy

Morning_Glory
we arent running anywhere together... meh!

KillTheLight
but boars like to run....

KillTheLight
here piggy piggy piggy.....hysterical

Morning_Glory
laughing out loud laughing out loud
piggy piggy -- wheres daddy! laughing out loud
http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-caps/season1/1x16-outlaws/normal_outlaws700.jpg
http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-caps/season1/1x16-outlaws/normal_outlaws701.jpg
http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-caps/season1/1x16-outlaws/normal_outlaws702.jpg
http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-caps/season1/1x16-outlaws/normal_outlaws703.jpg

KillTheLight
laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
that little boar is so cute smile

i want to take it home.. and potty train it ...that screams LOVE

KillTheLight
i want to take it home and cook it and serve it to you....I dontt know what that screams...but you'd have a nice meal...pokey Mmmm tender

Morning_Glory
get that tree limb OUT OF MY EYE!!!!!!!!!! furious ggrrr...meh

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
laughing Piggy yes

·•Lost_Freeak•·
wacko

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Go back a page wacko Its an up comming ep eek!

KillTheLight
locke looked weird with hair he's kind of hot..but i prefer him without hair..he has nice eyes...no expression

Morning_Glory
Im not sure if Locke's little wig made him look younger - cause Im assuming he was suppose to be around 30s -

I was hoping they would tell how became parallyzed

KillTheLight
yeah i wanted to know that too..he looked weird with the wig..i found it funny..anway..Ive been noticing his scar is started to set in nicley ..yes

Morning_Glory
do you think the scar is sexy? you want to lick it

KillTheLight
yeah his scar is hot..but i wouldnt want to lick it...

Morning_Glory
i do eek!

celestial_moon
Based on DEM, I think he might have crashed into something or other, maybe to get hsi frustration out. That's my theory anyways.

Morning_Glory
huh huh? what do you mean crashed into something

KillTheLight
when he was all angry in his car maybe....

Morning_Glory
you mean when he got parallyzed.. im getting confused

KillTheLight
yes

Morning_Glory
agh! I thought Jack's dad would have been the one to have messed up the operation and parallyzed him - but then after the kidney operation he got up and walked around erm
but that whole incodent was about 25 yrs ago - and he said it happened about 4 yrs prior to the plane crash

choosewisely
the white rabbit episode was on here yesterday it sucks!!! it was boring!!

KillTheLight
no no expression

Morning_Glory
uhhh... how can any of the LOST episodes suck erm

·•Lost_Freeak•·
Originally posted by KillTheLight
locke looked weird with hair he's kind of hot..but i prefer him without hair..he has nice eyes...no expression

yeah...i luv his eyes too no expression
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/JohnnyFreeak/LOST%20piccys/raised027.jpg

ilvorlandobloom
omg, that pic is scary! his eyes r really creepy! i cant look at it!

Morning_Glory
scared

Morning_Glory
watch out Locke!

http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-promos/sea1/1x21-good/normal_good-promo16.jpg

KillTheLight
ooo jack looks hot when he's angry..ninja

charmedFairy
yes shifty

Morning_Glory
Im sort of guessing that pic is taken shortly or right after the funeral because I mean Sun is there what is she going to do to Locke...and where is Sawyer to beat his ass

oh there he is...! boxing

KillTheLight
i love it when they fight it's hot..i wonder if sawyer will throw in some punches too..i also wonder who's going to stop jack from kicking lockes ass ..cause i dont think there is anyone that will..plus we see sayid shoot lock..so he must join in the whole fight too..wow..that episodes going to rock..

Morning_Glory
cant believe they want to beat up an old man... and I guess Locke is going to have to tell everyone about the hatch and the little airplane

dont know why he is hiding it

KillTheLight
well they're going to beat him up cause they presume he murdered boone..old man or no old man a murder is still a murder..but yeah they're going to question why he hid the info about the hatch and plane from them...and they're going to be extra mad...

Morning_Glory
I bet Locke will have a charming way of negotiating with everyone...

KillTheLight
maybe claire will calm them down ..cause remember he built the crib thing for her...but i doubt she'll be by the action...cause of the baby

Morning_Glory
but... Locke has no sympathy or something... he wasnt there for Boone's death or to see Claire's new baby

he was probably off making love to the hatch

KillTheLight
or to a boar...he was probably like uhh boones not around finally woohoo let my boar fetish begin...no expression

Morning_Glory
he probably has a baby boar farm out there that we dont know about

KillTheLight
maybe some of them are his kids...shifty

Morning_Glory
gross

KillTheLight
eat..you know you find that hot

Morning_Glory
no

KillTheLight
yes

Morning_Glory
no

no expression

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
yes no yes

Morning_Glory
no

charmedFairy
yes

Morning_Glory
no2

charmedFairy
yes yes yes yes yes

Morning_Glory
no no no no no no no

charmedFairy
yes

Morning_Glory
yes

charmedFairy
yes

Morning_Glory
no

Morning_Glory
i like this pic happy

http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/scans/tvguide/normal_24tvguide03.jpg

sblomie545
yah locke's kinda like... watching boone and boone doesn't kno was kickin and then.. BOOM BOONE DIES! pshh they're just messin with yer head in dat picture

Pirate_monkey
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i like this pic happy

http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/scans/tvguide/normal_24tvguide03.jpg boone looks hot there

sblomie545
boone always looks hot smile

Pirate_monkey
yeah! pity he is hot no more...

sblomie545
sad he's still hot.. we just cant always see him in his hotness

Morning_Glory
yea he's a pretty boy erm

Pirate_monkey
i LOVE his eyes!

elmo_in_space
never really liked boone...

sblomie545
i'm not sure how much i liked his character (although i did like how he was always looking out for shannon) but i just liked to look at him- esp his eyes stick out tongue

charmedFairy
http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-caps/season1/exodus2/normal_exoduspart2-0266.jpg
Bzzz.

I watched terry on Kimmel the other night. hes really serious sometimesconfused but there was this stupid guest ugh he was so embarassing and talking crap, terry was just looking at him, seemed bored.confused

KillTheLight
who was the other guest...

charmedFairy
i cant remember his name.they might have a clip on lost media about when locke was on kimmel so you might see it.

Morning_Glory
BZZZZZZZZZZ

KillTheLight
there's so many new matthew fox interviews uhh...i need to see them all..

charmedFairy
uhuh. i saw most of them,.i sat up watching kimmel the other night cause i couldnt sleep and i didnt even know foxy was gonna be on.reow.droolio

KillTheLight
droolio

Morning_Glory
i want to see a Ewan interview... never get to see them

charmedFairy
http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/cast/public/2005/upfront05/normal_05upfront-022.jpg

happy

Morning_Glory
you know in those pics.. .sayid is sort of short ,, but of course on the show he doesnt look it popcorn

KillTheLight
i like that pic happy

Morning_Glory
uh huh me too ...

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
you know in those pics.. .sayid is sort of short ,, but of course on the show he doesnt look it popcorn
I wonder if he wears high heels in the show..?

_Sanctuary_
blink

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Locke is the best character in the show by far.

«§hõnknêss»
No...Vincent is

choosewisely
yes

_Sanctuary_
gotta love the boars...

choosewisely
nasty

_Sanctuary_
Why? Are you insulting boars? cry

Maya Zurak
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Locke is the best character in the show by far. Agree, is one of the best characters of the show...

_Sanctuary_
Yeah, Locke is so interesting!

ladygrim
out of all of them on the island locke is my favorite most intresting person there ...

rickyduck
The reason locke is paralyzed is 'cos he got hit by a car when he was chasing his mum (after she had been following him) and a car reversed into him. I agree that locke is the best character. I reckon he gets every1 of the island (but apparently he dies). sorry!!

rickyduck
hes wierd

Talking_Owl
Are you talking about when he got hit in "Deux Ex Machina?" He wasn't paralized then. Apperently we'll see how he got paralized in the upcoming episodes.

rickyduck
o. i thought it was then. isnt he incummactivley concieved or sumthing? wen hes born without a dad#?

aniiia
Lock is great...how does he know aall this thing ...what happen with them that he can walk...how dowes he know that Claire had birdthdays ?
complicated... embarrasment

rickyduck
lol it is.

willRules
Originally posted by rickyduck
o. i thought it was then. isnt he incummactivley concieved or sumthing? wen hes born without a dad#?

nope he was just told that as a set up.

rickyduck
oh. right. ok. didnt know. ty for the info.smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>