Orion Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Orion Vs Hulk here is another one

i whould go for hulk what you guys think?

Mainstream
Hulk with out a doubt.

Never
Another lopsided battle (in Orion's favor). He's a cosmic (a New God, actually)...he battled Silver Surfer (in a crossover) and would ordinarily be pitted against similar combatants. Plus he has the Mother Box? And possibly Ale?

Fairly long read, but his powers:

http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/orion/orion.html

K3VIL
Total ROTFL.
Orion is physically stronger than Superman.He can murder Hulk.

Mainstream
after reading up on Orion...I think O has the abilility to do it...in theory that is.

spetznaz
Wihtout his Astral Harness Orion kicks the Hulk from here to Apokolips,and the stronger the Hulk becomes the more insane Orion becomes (the High Father in New Genesis has to caution Orion always, who is the true son of Darkseid, to keep his temper in check. If Orion let lose even Darkseid would have to submit to greater wrath and fury than even he has).
With the Astral Harness Orion simply vaporises the Hulk, and since the Hulk has a healing factor he just continues to vaporize the Hulk over and over again until he tires of that and decides to experiment on how the Hulk could stand up to the crushing gravity and intense heat of a solar core!
Orion wins either way.

Khellendros
Sounds a lot like Hulk, actually, except for the Mother Box thing. I think Hulk stands a chance if Orion underestimates him and doesn't start using full strength right off the bat.

spetznaz
The thing is that Orion does not know about starting with less and working up to more. He goes fullbore no matter who the enemy is.
Actually this is Orion's second (and last) 'weakness.'
It is stated as follows:

Orion's second weakness is a psychological one. He is unable to reconcile his destructive nature with the more gentle teachings of New Genesis. As such, personality traits such as patience or tolerance are in short supply with Orion. Highly intelligent, he simply has no real understanding of what it means to be weaker than someone else and confuses weakness with defenselessness. He will rarely use restraint unless someone is there to remind him to do so, and his initial solution to most problems is to destroy the offending organism, device, creature, parademon, etc.

Orion's other weakness is Radon radiation.
The Hulk is done for.

illadelph12
Hmm...

All of Orion's toys at play. Orion would crush Hulk. No tech, Orion probably still crushes Hulk without Motherbox calming him. But then again, someone like Orion would REALLY piss Hulk off. If Orion finishes it quick (which is his style), Hulk's not going to be around to get angry.

kgkg
That's not true , Orion got his ass kicked by darksied and superman kick darksied ass(well at least now he does). So superman can take orion.

And yes Orion is the guy that fought Silversurfer but couldn't do shit. But i don't like Crossover results.

I think hulk can beat him tho

K Von Doom
For all his abilities, Orion was somewhat easily beaten by Doomsday.

whobdamandog
Orion wins with his tech and the motherbox..

If these things are absent from the fight, the Hulk takes it. I believe Orion's love of battle/combat will be a disadvantage against the Hulk in this scenario..he will try to go punch for punch with him..which will definately be a biig mistake going against Ol greenskin...

the Darkone
Hulk beats his a$$ into a coma, if wakes up hulk will beat that a$$ again and again until orion got the picture. Don't make me angry.

Gamma Crush!
Orion is damn powerful. With the Astral Harness, and the Motherbox, he could wipe Hulk out completely.

But without it, Hulk would give him the fight of his life. Strength is no object for Hulk. He can physically outmatch anyone. Orion might be stronger initially, but given a few seconds, Hulk will surpass him.

This could really go either way, but I'll go for Hulk. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.