Vixen Vs Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Vixen is the Girl on Jlu with the amulet that gives her powers to use any animal like if her arm breaks she uses lizard powers to heal or to be strong like an elephant(She fought solomon grundy zombie stronger one with no soul, so she could take a beating.

Wonderwoman is. The girl In Jlu. (we all know who she is I hope)

Mainstream
Wonderwoman...she's stronger and a better fighter.

spetznaz
Vixen is cool, but WW is beyond her in strength (Vixen's upper limits are animal kingdom strength, eg elephants; while WW is from the gods), skill (WW's lifespan is several lifetimes longer than Vixen's, and WW has been training for all those years), speed (Vixen's upper limit is the Cheetah, while WW is given speed by Mercury - WW is far faster), everything.
Vixen would put up a valiant fight, but in the end (and quickly) she would go down. Hard.

Tron
Basically, there's no animal that can match Wonder Woman's strength and speed.

ebonyblade1
their strength can be equal if vixen summon the power of rhino beetle. and maybe with the speed of a cockroach, or flight speed of a dragon fly she could pose a threat. she would be able to press 100 tons run at 300 mph and fly at mach 10, I think. If she had the proportional abilities. I have never seen her draw on insect power, although since Animal man can do it. She should be able to do it to. Still I give a slight edge to diana, because of her battle experience.

Max Spidey 24
yeah like spiderman he got bit by a spider so if she picks a spider she will be a human size spider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.