Battle of the Characters: Which one do you like best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A4E
Who is your favorite character in lost?? explain! and no "cuz he's hot!!"

AddictedToBoys
kate cause shes a great tracker and shes a runaway

charmedFairy
laughing out loudsaying?

anyways I think its somewhere between Jack and Sayid because theyre both strong and willful characters. Sayid for example when he was helping Nadia to escape and shooting himself so she could get awayI mean, it takes alot of guts and heart to do that. Same with Jack when he betrayed his dad and got him fired but in the end did the right thing.

LittleGilraen
i like Sawyer.....cuz he;s hot! laughing lol jk i like him cuz yeah he's an arse but every now and then you see glimpses of the real Sawyer. The kind Sawyer. love

charmedFairy
him toyes drool

KillTheLight
I like them all in there own ways...I like Kate cause she takes no crap of anyone...I like sawyer cause he's an interesting character ...who is putting on a front.....cause he's been hurt in the past cry....hug plus him and sayid make me laugh when they argue.....I like jack cause he seems so caring ...happy...but has so much pressure put on him but he always thinks of others before him self..even before the island like with his dad.....and when he got his a$$ kicked at school when he was helping out his friend....cry...I like claire and charlie for the same reasons cause there both so sweet....and charlie just wants to be help...and be the best he can..and claires pretty brave for what she's been through....

I like hurly cause he rocks and so....on..i cant be stuffed to write it all but i do like every character but each for there own reason..not just cause there hot..thats just a bonus yes

LittleGilraen
claire is brave cuz she doesnt remember what she's been through roll eyes (sarcastic) LOL laughing jk jk

KillTheLight
eat

Morning_Glory
where is Hurley on your list? - he is a big, fun lovable character... just want to cozy up to...cutehug confused

KillTheLight
there was no room on the poll...but yeah hurly seems like a cuddly guy....happy

A4E
my favorite character is Charlie, cuz he's a junkie, and he's funny and wehn the group is like all down and stuff he always makes everyone smile

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
yes & he is hotness

KillTheLight
they are all great...I lover them all

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
yes

AddictedToBoys
they are all awesome but jack is okay, sawyer a spoiled guy and did n e 1 no thats not his real name?????

charmedFairy
yup its James

AddictedToBoys
i new that they said it in the most recent episode, which was :looks online 2 find name of most recent episode:...OUTLAWS

Morridini
Locke is by far the most interesting character, in my opinion.

A4E
really? why?

Morridini
For the reasons stated in the John Locke thread, and I really doesn't like the other characters much. Besides Locke I like Charlie, Sawyer and Jack (perhaps Claire as well).

midnightski
Sawyer. i love his ATTUDUDE. lol. I think there is going to be something happen between Kate and him. (oaky i hope so)

Midnightski

Ronny
cheerleader BOONE!

because hes such an idiot love and he always screws up and everything...

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
No 1 has voted for jack

Pirate_monkey
I LIKE HURLY!!!~! HOW DARE YOU NOT PUT HIM THERE! mad

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Other... before u bash me!! there are only ten spaces!!

^ Thats why smile

KillTheLight
I think she already knew that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pirate_monkey
I DID But still he SHOULD have got a space!!!

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Who should of he replaced then stick out tongue

ilvorlandobloom
Boone! I just love him, I don't know why.

KillTheLight
sawyer/jack...and the gang I love them and all i know why!!!

Morning_Glory
chair

sorrow
it's a hard choice guys.. i like more than 5 characters....
mm.. who should i PICK!!

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Vincent eek!

celestial_moon
I like Boone the best. I think I find his character more realistic than some of the others. Plus, he always wants to help out and even though he fails, he still tries.

choosewisely
k8 k8 k8 big grin

KillTheLight
Originally posted by sorrow
it's a hard choice guys.. i like more than 5 characters....
mm.. who should i PICK!! ..choose them all..it's easier..stick out tongue

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Nope choose Vincent...he is the most realistick...he is a dog yes

Imperial_Samura
Locke, because there is just something really interesting about him, a certain sense of dramatic gravitas, as it were.

Or maybe Claire (woo for the cute Australian girl. The only Australian girl)

Hurly's a cool character as well.

sorrow
Originally posted by KillTheLight
..choose them all..it's easier..stick out tongue

Great idea!! i'll do that!! wink

SeptemberRain
id say Charlie or Hurley

sblomie545
definitely charlie happy
no question

Pirate_monkey
ya Charlie Rocks!!!happy

sblomie545
charlie rocks my socks.... off
happy

Mana4X2
My fav is Sawyer, not just because he's hot but because he reminds me soooooooo much of my fav X-Man character, in the flesh, GAMBIT! And, well, that whole tough boy, "I'm gonna kill you if you cross" me attitude is appealing too.

big grin
Mana

green dude
:P i don't know these charaters

sblomie545
confused then y are you here? confused

black robb
Sawyer is the greatest:he made out with Kate,beat up Jin,and shot some guy he barely knew. ALL HAIL SAWYER!!!

xLiNdS x 622x
Dr. Foxy is the bestest...then Kate...then Sawyer..etc etc

ilvorlandobloom
now that Boone is dead (sad) my fave character is Sawyer! hes hilarious!

KillTheLight
just seeing the word sawyer makes me drool an ocean droolio..but i lover jack too in_love

sblomie545
sawyer's a hot name droolio

charlie is still my favorite character tho, that could be because of my 4 yr obsession with dom ninja

KillTheLight
doms really cute happy

sblomie545
yah i dont think he's all that hot (sometimes he is, but other times he's just average), his personality is what i fell in love with happy

rianna_d
Originally posted by Mana4X2
My fav is Sawyer, not just because he's hot but because he reminds me soooooooo much of my fav X-Man character, in the flesh, GAMBIT!

eek! OMFG!!! I thought I was the only one who find Sawyer very Gambit-like Happy Dance I adore his attitude!! and I adore Gambit too! Josh Holloway should be Gambit in the next X-men movie! stick out tongue

Yup, I voted for Sawyer embarrasment

charmedFairy
Originally posted by KillTheLight
just seeing the word sawyer makes me drool an ocean droolio..but i lover jack too in_love

both make me drool an oceandroolio

KillTheLight
uh huh happy

xXxHLMxXx
love BOONE! love

Reasons? Umm...coz he has good intentions, even if he does tend to screw up!

...plus Ian Somerhalder's hot drool

ilvorlandobloom
yesyeah, way hot droolio

Will-one Kenobi
locke is so the best he is mysterious and cunning and bald dont forget the being bold partshiftyshiftyshifty

muserke
I've only seen two episodes because I live in Belgium but I think Charlie is the coolest. He's funny and he plays in a band. I don't like him using drugs but I read somewhere on this forum he stops. (wich is kinda obvious when he's out of drugs)

_Sanctuary_
Kate all the way!

Shaynella
Sawyer.....the man is h..........ysterical.......

Gotta love a man with a sense of humor

cindy8219
I would have said Boone but seeing as he is gone SAWYER! He makes me laugh and I love that about him.

JiribOSO
Everyone has a different story, at first i was kinda more interested in Locke cuz he was intrigant and he knew a lot of things, but since i get to know his history (i mean till 2x05) i kinda go now for Kate... she goes for what she wants... doesnt matter how she does it... but she finds what she look for... i like that

_Sanctuary_
That isn't how I would describe Kate but I know what you mean, yesterday someone said I looked like a young Kate! (but someone else said I looked like Amy Lee from Evanescense no expression )
I also really like Sawyer, but I have no idea why...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.