Orion vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Which of these powerhouses will win this one?

kgkg
i whould go for Jugs

eleveninches
Orion is a GOD. Juggernaught has no chance

kgkg
So what if his a God? He got his ass kick from darksied . Being A God means shit you know,

ya i know his stong but his been defeated to many times , by people at his level and Jug is at his level.

I think Jugs takes this don't just say his a god and will win.

surfer is not a God and this guy couldn't even phase him.

eleveninches
So you think he's weak just cos he got beat by darkseid. Do you realise how powerful darkseid is?

Scoobless
he almost died from an alien hatching in the superman aliens second crossover............ he's obviously a wuss stick out tongue big grin laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Maybe that was DC's way of making up to Darkhorse for all the Aliens and Predators Batman and Co. kill with their bare hands.

In one hit.

kgkg
HAhaha

Mider
isnt Jugs powers from a god too?

IRTMU-Dragon
More like a master of a universe/dimension. He gets his power from reading from the book while holding the gem of cytorrak, Cytorrak is the guy he gets his power from.

eleveninches
He gets his power FROM a god Darkseid IS a god

IRTMU-Dragon
Darkseid?
Eh?

Anyways, it doesnt matter, unless somehow he can turn him back into Cain Marko, as The Juggernaut, hes basically cant be hurt.

long pig
and he couldnt turn him back.
juggs cant be hurt or killed or tire..so itd be jugs
P.S SOTM SUCKED!

Cosmic Cube
Juggernaut can be hurt, if Orion can find a way to breech his forcefield. Which he probably won't. Which will result in his defeat.

I knew Son of the Mask would suck. The commercials sucked.

Swanky-Tuna
Doesn't Orion's lesser form of the Omega Effect have any other settings other than "zap" or "shoot"?

Never
Orion does not need to breach Juggernaut's forcefield to hurt him. He'll destroy Juggernaut WITH his forcefield up.

Mainstream
Never, are you sure?

kgkg
why do peep here think orion can beat Jugs , Just cuz the guy is a so called God.

Mainstream
Bets me..I think Orion would give Cain a good go but in the in the god would fall.

eleveninches
Because he IS a god. He is a New GOd. A decendent of the Old Gods. He is way more powerful than juggy

Mainstream
Really....seems possible I read up on Orion he's tough can go blow for blow with Clark and beat Darkside on at least one occasion.

kgkg
eleveninches so you think this God (orion) can beat superman.

since this guy is a new GOD

Mainstream
I think...he has beat Supes..or at least tied with him on a few occassions.

eleveninches
He isn't GOD. He's A god. His race is the 'New Gods'
He isnt omnipotent, but is extreely powerful, and is the genetic/biological son of Darkseid (darkseid and highfather swapped sons in a peace treaty)

kgkg
supes has changed a lot remember that darksied used to ***** slap him , then we see him beating darksied mebee sups is not trying.

Sups story has lots of plot whole he looses to many people . But if writen well he will kick Orion and all his God buddy .

LMAO GOD i find that funny

Tron
I know some of you are trying to make a point, and that's fine, but remember that Superman is not part of this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.