JUGGERNAUT VS WOLVERINE VS HULK VS SUPERMAN vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
THE BIG BOYS ARE IN TOWN, So what will it be? If these guys all had their best powers? Best form and no defects who do you think will win to determine who goes to the next phrase of a 'In your face Royal Rumble type Last Man Standing competition'. In this tornament, there is no Mr Good guy and moral codes! These guys mean business and want it (the title real bad) and will go to any lengths to win! That includes the Hulk here who just doesn't want to be left alone but wants to win! And win bad!

So who do you think will win if they had to fight each other to a stand still? The superman in this thread was the one before he died. Now who do you think will finish first, second, thrid and last and why? No fanboy based ideology, just facts we all know is true!

May the best man win, and the force be with you. mad smokin' roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! ......................... rolling on floor laughing

Maestro
Why is wolverine in this fight?

DarkCrawler
Sigh, this just will turn into another Hulk VS Juggernaut fight.

nigel45
^ Probably. I think since it's pre-crises Superman he might be able to take care of Hulk, Wolverine (why IS he in this fight?) and maybe Thor. I'm not even going to TOUCH Juggernaut though, that's one powderkeg of a debate that I don't want to light.

kgkg
This one will be close except Wov i don't even know why his there any of the other guy One puch and he whould be K.O.

As for the rest , it depends who fights who.

I whould go for Thor , since he can take out superman
while hulk and Jugs are fighting and after than he just takes the last guy out.

Hulk , Jugs , Sups , Thor all has a chance of winning it all depends who fights who.

But i vote for THor

demigawd
Wolverine takes this.

Of COURSE.

kgkg
demigawd your joking rite please tell me your JOking

demigawd
Why would I be joking? Wolverine's claws are SOOOO sharp, they can cut through anything, like when he sliced a tree and almost cut it down with one judo claw chop. Imagine what will happen if he uses that judo claw chop against Superman or Hulk or Juggy. They die is what!

Linkalicious
Superman wins.

Now can we stop making stupid threads?

dami wilson
haha ha ha .............oh that hurt! Ha ah ha ha....you're cracking me up! Ok why wolvie? They get to keep punching him inturns when he runs back after recovering sum. The big battle will be between the big boys but seriously can the claws hurt anyone of them?

pr1983
pre crisis superman? are you shitting me? the guys practically a god...

he'd rip the others to pieces...

and wolverine? honestly? what nonsense is this? he'd be out of the fight before he even got to pun...

dami wilson
Oh man, you so cool! Have you checked the other thread out bwt supes and wolverine? Its got more pages than a dictionary! Some say wolvie can also hang out in the sun! What would he breath? Lest people forget, he is a man who breathes oxygen who's heart needs blood and air to live. No heart, no wolvie, no blood to circulate? No wolvie! No vital organs, no wolvie. so how casn he hang out in the sun?
WRONG THREAD?

pr1983
nothing but wolverine fanboyism...

its ridiculous...

Mainstream
Wolverine isn't in the running is this fight.

StrawNilla
My thoughts exactly.

demigawd
But Wolverine has claws made out of ADAMANTIUM, it's the hardest metle nown to man. It's SO hard and SO sharp that he almost cut down a tree with one judo claw chop! He cen def cut down supes and juggy and hulk anytime he wants!

pr1983
your funny stick out tongue

savagerampage
Thor would win this hands down

Swanky-Tuna
Judo? I'm sooo voting Wolverine.

FujiFuu
Thor would win, considering he that in his last form he was more powerful than odin. Since supermans weak to magic, regular thor could beat the hulk, and Thor has negated the juggernauts invulnerabilty before, since he is more powerful now.

StrawNilla
I'd say Hulk, last I heard he wasn't vulnerable to magic and the rage aided strength will keep him on par with Thor and help him to exceed those levels, he's always been able to throw Juggy this way and that in their battles, and Supes shouldn't be too much of a problem for him either (no matter what those fan-based comics say.)

I won't even get into what Hulk, or anyone else participating in the battle, could and would do to Wolvie. His corpse would go beyond unrecognizible, the guys ashes wouldn't look right.

dami wilson
what if they all fought each other at the same time?

kgkg
i think superman can take hulk down he was to do it quick , since he will get stronger. I go for Thor tho

GRIMM THING
HULK and JUGGERNAUT will each grab one of Wolverine's claws and slice his own arms off leaving Wolverine screaming........."c'mere bub(s)! I'm not done wit eider of ya!"

meanwhile...............THOR and SUPES are giving a hell of a battle as we see THORS eyes turning red as the WARRIOR MADNESS sets in and we know SUPES is not long for this world. big grin

dami wilson
WHAT ARE YOU ON?

GRIMM THING
what am *I* on? laughing

you're the one that put Wolverine in this battle lol

why don't YOU answer that question roll eyes (sarcastic)

PS - since I didnt have pictures - that was HULK and JUGGS would slice off Wolverines arms (not their own *of course*) just for him daring to think he belonged there stick out tongue

dami wilson
peanut butter and jam! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, can you smell what's cooking? and this aint the WWF guy!

GRIMM THING
head back to the bus stop and pick up your sense of humor - you must have left it there cool

kgkg
wov lol this will be some funny fight , after this fight is done only his adamentium bones will remain , hey mebee that will get broken to

dami wilson
That's why I'm hungry dude. Anyway I thought people said wolveie could take on anybody? Predator? Hulk and you name it! Even you!

jinzin
it's ture Wolverine can not be beaten.....by anyone!........ever!
(thinks of all wolverine's losses) oh.....I see.nevermind then.

yeah this is ridiculous, I'd say it would come down to either thor or supes. And while I'd venture to say wolverine would probably be stalking trying not to get directly involved he's not doing anything in this fight but pissing everyone else off....then soundly dying.

Cosmic Cube
Thor wins pretty easily.

Even pre-crisis Superman was weak against magic. Pre-Crisis superman was practically a god? Thor IS a god.

Hulk is too one dimensional. Limitless strength is certainly not going to win this one. Fast, but definitely not fast enough. Powerful, but certainly not powerful enough.

Wolverine.

Juggernaut's too slow for Thor, he's vulnerable to magic, and he isn't nearly fast enough, Thor being able to travel warp speed.

Thor is a far better fighter than everyone on the list, with the exception of Wolverine.

Wolverine.

IRTMU-Dragon
Superman would take out everyone, he would have problems with Hulk though, and hed eventually get tired of bashing Juggernaut around and hed go home.

Cosmic Cube
Yeah right. One "shmash!" to the head from Mjolnir by King Thor will take ANY version of Superman down. Or, A King Thor Odinforce Blast. THAT will take all of them down.

long pig
are we forgetting 8th day juggernaught??
and when his intelligence level was raised very very high?
i say jugs

IRTMU-Dragon
thor, would pose a problem to supes, your right.

Cosmic Cube
Thank you IRMTU

long pig
it goes to thor or 8th day jugs.
and since normal jugs almost killed thor ...well you get the point

Cosmic Cube
The Odinforce is way more powerful than Cytorrak. I'd take King Thor. He's way more powerful than 8th day Juggernaut. He's king of the Asgardian gods. The Odinforce can do virtually anything.

Besides, Thor is a way better fighter than Juggernaut. I say King Thor goes into warrior madness, dispells the Juggernaut's forcefield, and starts beating the hell out of him.

long pig
i do not think so, and dammit his forcefield isnt where his invulnerability lies.
id like to see it though, i still think jugs because 8th day he was way over thors max strength...smarter than normal...could punch through freaking dimentions...he could knock squeeze thor to death.

The Flash
demigawd has convinced me that Wolverine will win this fight. One freakin judo chop to a tree! That's f*cking crazy!

crazyspinz
KEY WORDS: practically a god...

this just in, thor is a god

kgkg
i think he he meant his like a God he meant GOD like power.

There are many Gods , being a God doesn't make them superior.

But Thor takes thing peeps underestamate his powers

wolverex84
what is wolverine doing in this fights, he does not stand a chance, to me i thick the mighty Thor; son of Odin wins this.

Scoobless
if this is King Thor we're using then he has to be the one to win....... thousands of years of fighting experiance with the full power of asguard at his command....... thor took down Thanos before he got the Odin force, fair enough he had that belt that doubled his strength and the magic shield but this version is way more powerful than that

Lord S
Why Wolverine is in this fight is beyond me...maybe to serve as comic relief for the others. Thor eventually wins this.

kgkg
WOv can stab everyones balls.

LMAO

dami wilson
NOT REALLY because this guys have the tools to knock him flat out. As anyone seen Tor's hammer crach into Wolverine's balls? or knock his claws out?

Hulk wins!

long pig
hmm...thor....cuz i realize jugs cant handle king thor...none of these could.
ive looked into jugs and this dude is freaking inconsistant as a mofo.
grrr!

hoorayforpeepee
well...8th day jugs would battle war hulk for like A ****ING ETERNITY (worst matchup ever). King Thor gets bored, so he picks on the most powerful incarnation of superman...wait superman prime is in this?

he makes everybody kiss each other, takes pictures, then turns the photos indestructable and decapitates all the competitors with a well placed fling.

but if it was any other superman besides prime (and arguably 1million) king thor wins.

HOLY SHIT did you just say he judo chopped a tree?

wolverine will make prime drink his own pee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.