Yoda vs spiderman or batman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
I bet Yoda wins even if I'm a spiderman fan! Little fellow can burn ass and sum! Is he quick or what? He's got the force also so, Its just cry cry spidey!

Joker1237
nah with Batman's brain power

Spidey and Basy will win. Not because of Spiderman, they win because Batman would have thought of something lol

srankmissingnin
Spider-man is so much faster then Yoda, the green gnome will be eating dirt before he knows what is happening.

nigel45
Well he said Spiderman OR Batman, so they're not on a team right?

Scoobless
as much as i like spidey, he can't do anything against a telekinetic force attack and that could easily crush him
batman goes down just as easily but for variety he gets chopped to pieces by kermits glow stick

who?-kid
In most cases, the force is pretty slow. Spider-Man is very fast.

Scoobless
the force isn't slow, besides a jedi has better pre-cog abilities than spidey he could dodge his first attack if he needed any time or whip out the glow rod, a fully trained jedi is too much for almost anyone from Marvel OR DC

who?-kid
Well I can't say I have been truly impressed by the Jedi-fighting in the movies (yes movies, not the comics, because the comics even suck more lol).

srankmissingnin
If there is any group of people more delusional then Star Wars fans I've yet to met them...

Scoobless
i heaven't read the comics, but i have read a few of the books...... i take it you saw the clone wars movie, but what about the constnat lazer blocking and reflection....... that's pretty impressive, you don't really see much of the force mind control in the movies either. Yoda can do that force lightening attck though, that's a pretty cool weapon, and the whole darth maul end scene was good too

p.s. i'm much more of a marvel fan than star wars...... but the Jedi are written to have the ability to beat anyone

srankmissingnin
Taking the books into account, then yes the Jedi are incredibly powerful but the have about as much weight as issue of What if. The movie Jedi are gnats compared to Spider-man and the comic counterparts are only slightly better (well... occasionally they are much better).

Scoobless
darth maul kicks ass........... or at least he did when he was alive

dami wilson
WELL, thanks for showing your opinions but I think spiderman's edge is his speed and strength! The webbing can be cut but cant a Jedi use the force to choke either spidey or batman? I think Batman goes down first!

Nigel45, they aint in a team! Its either one at one time. I think the Bat goes down cus Yoda can put the force on him and freeze his arms to his side so he cant move them! Then chop his belt off and his cape too!

K3VIL
Spider-Man can beat Yoda.Not easy but he can.He has meet before guys that can push him, crush him or move objects.Does the name Graviton pull on you a light?If Spidey survives to his encounter with him, he can easy compete with Yoda's TK and Sword, avoiding him until he use his Class 10 Tons Strenght to knock unconscious the Jedi Master.
Batman is pretty outmatched against Yoda.
Yoda is faster, not stronger, but obviously faster and far, far more experienced.Batman would win only with prep time.The hatefully pathetic prep time

Max Spidey 24
Batman always wins even when hes dead and spiderman cheats his way out. So wolverine wins this match

who?-kid
Yeah, that little frog has one more or less cool fight scene in an otherwise boring movie, and suddenly he is ready to play with the big guys blink

dami wilson
who -kid, you had me laughing hard there! He's not kormit the frog you know! eek! eek!

ebonyblade1
it's not easy being green.

I think it would be a goodfight, especially if it was yoda and mace windu versus spiderman and say wolverine. or beast and wolverine.

Any way I say batman goes down and it's a draw between spidey and yoda.

Tron
Okay, how is Spidey gonna compete with telekinesis? Really now, I wanna know. Especially coming from one of the strongest Force wielders in the Jedi Order. It's not the lightsaber or the jumping around that either two have worry about, it's the simple fact that Yoda uses the damn Force. He can simply Force-push them both into different walls until he gets bored, and I won't even mention the Force-choke.

ebonyblade1
because the force is telekinesis is the simple reason why you can't count anyone in marvel out. spiderman has to have ran into a telekinetic mutate/mutant or something similiar somewhere. He will know how to deal with it. But yoda hasn't faced anyone with several times the average speed of humans and he hasn't felt the punch of someone who can lift 10 tons. spiderman has youth and endurance on his side. I am certain he can dodge a force push because he will since it coming. He may tire yoda out.

OMEGA_05
Yoda will beat spiderman and batman

spiderman and batman are human and dont have the force

Yoda would cut them in half with his light saber

StrawNilla
It would take a mind-reader or Superman to predict and prepare for a Spidey speedblitz.

But if Spidey can't use that, well, there's not a whole lot of alternatives Spidey could use to win. But if he decides to "test" Spidey in standing fight I say Spidey. After all, the force may be strong with Yoda, but not even that could compare to the force of someone who collapses buildings with his bare hands to relieve stress pummeling you repeatedily.

StrawNilla
Spidey's waayy more than a human, try a SUPERhuman who packs a superhuman punch. And I doubt Yoda has the time, patience, speed, agility, or endurance needed to last in a battle long enough to tag Spidey with the light saber. It would take using the force at the start of the bell to put Spidey down for the victory.

If Yoda uses that method, then yes, Yoda wins. But without that, Spidey ciuld just speedblitz him into the dust.

Batman's a non-factor, he'll probably take 1/10, assuming prep time. Without it, 0/10.

Spidey 8/10.

jplatinum
The light saber slashes through any web or gadgets like a missile through butter and Yoda is agile/fast enough to dodge a few of theri combine attacks.
What really turns the tides is his other abilities.
He can use forced lightening,push, and the force choke to use their own focre to choke them.
Yoda wins easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.