Discrimination Against Christians?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE
--Raz edit--
Adding the following at the request of the copyright holder for the above quote:

"Discrimination Against Christians? Oh, Please" by Tom Flynn appeared in the
April-May 2005 issue of FREE INQUIRY, the bimonthly magazine of the Council for
Secular Humanism. (c) 2005 by the Council for Secular Humanism. The article is also available online at http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/flynn_25_3.htm"

MC Mike
ANd may it continue down that path - less power to the majority, more power to the minorities. smile

FeceMan
Saying "Happy holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" is completely and utterly stupid. That's great if you celebrate Kwanzaa or Hannukah, but I will still use Christmas instead. And I guarantee that there are a number of non-Christians who would say the same thing.

(Of course, I know that if this was a person who didn't celebrate Christmas telling people to say, "Happy holidays," almost the entire KMC population would support him.)

Bardock42
Well but it looks like the Christians want to force other people not to say Happy Holidays, I think that is stupid, everyone shopulsd be allowed to say what they want if you want to say Happy Holuidays, surte do who cares.

But on the other hand saying more power to minorities is not right either, If the Christians are the majority they should have more power, as long as they treat minorities as equal and respect nthere rights. If more than 50 percent are Christian they pretty much can do what they wayn as long as the y stick to the laws.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.