A Crash Bandicoot Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhoKnows?

Punk Tiger
I'm the first to post, that was good but I'd like to point out a few things.

Even though they look like foxes they are not from that family, they don't come close. They are more like mice or moles, they are Australian animals.

Remember, Coco is a she and are they more like animals now, playing and all that because now they are more human, the walk on 2 feet and talk, was this before they could do this and before being experimented on?

I don't know if you know this and got the idea of this from but having Nina care like, I know even though she is evil she still has a care for animals, I read that somewhere (probably in the little Twinsanity book that comes with the game)

It was good though, I had fun reading it

WhoKnows?
this is before they were experimented on, so i just wanted to give a clue what that was like. you dont get to know much about nina, except that her uncle "made a few modifications" and no details.

Punk Tiger
I see, now it makes more sense, OK that's cleared up...but I don't think many people on here like Crash Bandicoot (being 13 or over) but I'm 16 and I still like it

Dekster98
May I use this as an intro to the story i am writing as i am a little stuck for an introduction and i believe i could follow this on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.