A4E's Theories CAUTION SPOILERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A4E
ok I know the title sounds like my theories onlky but no lol... it's like a thread for everyone to post their theories.. even though if they are crazy weird funny one k??

ok so I paused epiosde 4 cuz something made me curious when those wools or wolfs i didnt see 'em well were inside the plane locke had this...grin in his face! and i know this is stupid and weiurd shit btu it ocurred to me that some ppl sort of planned to the plance to fall down in that island and they imported polar bears and stuff.. so that i dunno they could see how ppl suvirve or... maybe its like a sick thing wehre u can see like a dying reality show or something... and Locke is one of those guys and is there to keep an eye on the guys... well I dunno just a dumb idea of mine!!

A4E
I take that back lol...

but still ppl post ure theories!!

charmedFairy
I didnt understand a word you just said embarrasment

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
I almost got it .... blink but I dont think so

A4E
lol i know... i just thought aboot it 4 a sec but then I realized that

he only grins cuz he had waited his whole life for something like this

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
why is that in a spoiler?

A4E
cuz mayb ppl didnt want to know that... duh messed

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
but u dont say wat he waited for so its kinda of a weird 1 Oh well

A4E
well this to happen, an adventure that was what he was waiting for his whole life

Tex
They're in purgatory.

KillTheLight
come on this is just like the spoiler thread....erm..you can post your 'theories' in there messed

A4E
lol tex, and spoiler is a word for things that have happened, at least that's what Spoiler means erm

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Nooooooope ur wrong!!

angelsflame265
I think Walt had something to do with the plan going down. You know him and his weird powers. . .either that or the numbers.

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
They might b making a LOST mini movie eek! eek!

Morning_Glory
why does A4E need own thread???

how about "MG's LOST spoiler room" no expression

KillTheLight
this thread should have died...it's his birthday today i just saw it on the birthday list

Morning_Glory
eek! happy b-day A4E!!!!!!!!!! balloons

no expression

KillTheLight
yeah happy birthday day dance balloons cheers

Morning_Glory
dance let's party- there is a cake in one of these threads! i get the Charlie piece! eek!

dance dance dance

dominated
I must have misunderstood confused ..........I tought you said you had the Charlie piece......I'm sorry, I do. happy big grin smile

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
blink

KillTheLight
blink

Morning_Glory
blink

Pirate_monkey
hitler

KillTheLight
youpi

Pirate_monkey
ninja + zorro = devil

IceWithin
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
why does A4E need own thread???

how about "MG's LOST spoiler room" no expression

jealous? stick out tongue

Originally posted by KillTheLight
this thread should have died...it's his birthday today i just saw it on the birthday list

laughing out loud stick out tongue
and thanks!! I had a great time

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
eek! happy b-day A4E!!!!!!!!!! balloons

no expression

thanks.. i guess

KillTheLight
woohooo...this is so old

IceWithin
is it?

dominated
I must have misunderstood confused ..........I tought you said you had the Charlie piece......I'm sorry, I do. happy big grin smile

Pirate_monkey
confused

Darth_Big_Boy
Originally posted by charmedFairy
I didnt understand a word you just said embarrasment

People and their "cool" ways of typing / talking.

embarrasment

angelsflame265
woooow topic guys!!! stop with the spamming

Kella
I am pretty certain that I know who dies.... i'm kinda bummed too....I'm just starting to like him. sad

choosewisely
so..... what's wiv locke....ive seen episode 4 yesterday....and....locke saw the "monster" and the "monster thingy" saw locke......is he friends wiv the bastard or something?! or did he kill it?

mrs.tomfelton18
Originally posted by dominated

how about if its a charlie cake... that way EVERY1 gets a charlie piece and there is no fighting

Shaynella
gOD, i FORGET THE fREAKIN' qUESTION IN HERE noW !!! wtF??

Shaynella
i wANT THE lOST cAKE....cAN i HAVE tHE sAWyER PiECE???

_Sanctuary_
If there was a Hurley cake no-one would go hungry big grin

choosewisely
this is OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLDDD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.