Malcom in the Middle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TWelling4Ever
I luv Malcom in the Middle . Let's discuss the show here and post pics and polls!

Frances-smokin'
Reese-wallbash
Malcom-smartass
Dewey-tv_happy
Jamie- baby

TWelling4Ever
http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/malcomseason1_boxlg.jpg

clapping

TWelling4Ever
any comments?

A4E
NO

Morridini
Has the series stopped? Here in Norway the last episode was the one where Reese had joined the army and was sent out into war. But after that we haven't seen nor heard anything about more episodes. Was that the last one?

TWelling4Ever
NO, I don't think it has. Didn't Reese come back? I think I remember that he did...hmmm...cursing can't remember!

Flying High
i havent seen it in ages.....i miss it...its hardly on anymore sad

TWelling4Ever
It's on WB all the time...you'll find it there if you have WB. wink

Morridini
He is from Scotland, I don't think WB is available outside the US.

TWelling4Ever
oh, sorry, i didn't know that...doh

TWelling4Ever
who do you think is the best looking brother? i kinda like reese. drooliodroolio

SlipknoT
Its ok I guess

ladygrim
i like it but i havent watched it ages

TWelling4Ever
it's on WB all the time if you get it

Hydrokronic
WB? For me its on Fox11, at 6:30-7:30 every day, and on sunday nights they play the new episodes, jamie is already old enough to talk in that show.

TWelling4Ever
oh really? i didn't know that...cool.

Dr. Strangelove
After the 1st season, it went down hill.

TWelling4Ever
i don't know about that, i still liked the second and third ones

A4E
reese did come back from the army erm and that was like ages ago

TWelling4Ever
I looked up the show, it is in it's sixth season I believe...so yeah that would be past Reese coming back from the army... big grin

uma040
i always thought Frankie Muniz was cute but that was ages ago! the show is still pritty good...not on much now though!

TWelling4Ever
i liked him too

ladygrim
i like the one where there granma visists and sues them lol ..thats the best

TWelling4Ever
yeah, that one was funny...did u see the one where hal had to make a discision about whether to keep his neighbor on life support or pull the plug? i liked malcom, reese and dewey teaching craig how to fight, it was hilarious. reese was like "hug me, and the first lesson starts now!" and then later he said (with a horrified look on his face) "well, at least he won't have to worry about his kids coming after him..."

TWelling4Ever
have you ever seen the one where the grandma comes to visit and she thinks malcoms a wimp and says "cmon, take a swing at me!" and malcom goes "i'm not gonna hit you grandma!" then he turns to the screen and says "no kid should every have to say that!" LMAO i luved that!

how about the other one where the grandma visits them and then sues them for breaking her neck in their yard and malcom wakes up in the tent with a beetle in his mouth and he says "i'm sick of this! no one should know a beetle tastes better than a junebug!"

LMAO, i love this show! laughing

syko freak
i think its really funi smile

TWelling4Ever
yeah i luv it!

TWelling4Ever
have any of you seen the one where malcom gets a car?

TWelling4Ever
reminds me of stephen kings christine where the car has a mind of it's own.

syko freak
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
have any of you seen the one where malcom gets a car?
ya the guy was in luv with the car. i felt sori 4 him big grin

TWelling4Ever
yeah, but it was funny~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.