Toxic Avenger vs Captain Planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnoidfreak
Comic books of both characters were made based on the cartoons, so it's totally forum-legal.

I say Toxic Avenger. He'd slap Cap. Planet in the face with his mop and then make him choke on it. Cap. Planet's got nothin' on the Toxic Avenger.

David Duchovony
Captain Planet sucks period...I could beat him by throwing my feces in his crystal face. I'll be wearing rubber gloves of course, nothing biodegradable.

Swanky-Tuna
The poop would energize Captain Planet because it is a natural fertilizer.

David Duchovony
My poop is a deadly weapon... laughing evil face laughing sick

pr1983
toxic avengers...

that takes me back...

"ive got a mop and i'm not afraid to use it..."

Alpha Centauri
Going against the grain and saying Captain Planet just based of the god awful troma movies of Toxic Avengers.

-AC

chilled monkey
Captain Planet takes this one. He's smart enough to outwit most foes (Toxic Avenger isn't the brightest bulb), and he has the power of the elements on his side.

Plus, he's pretty tough. He's been completely doused in toxic waste, and bounced right back as soon as it's rinsed off.

IRTMU-Dragon
I thought captain planet was pretty bad ass, I mean, he was the freaking earth itself... kind of.

chilled monkey
My point exactly.

Cosmic Cube
Are you kidding? The Toxic Avengers versus Captain Planet? He's a hero! He would take pollution down to zero.

Beyonder
laughing

Alpha Centauri
...AAAAND he had the buzzcut to end all buzzcuts. If Wolverine strolled into the war room with a buzzcut he'd be laughed out. Captain Planet wears one gladly. He even wore a mullet once.........then I hated him.

-AC

whobdamandog
Captain Planet..he's a hero..gonna take polution down to zero.....blah blah blah blah..magnified and he's fighting on the planet's siiiiiide...

Hot dammit Captain P wins...He beat Captain Pollution....so hell yeah he's going to beat the toxic avenger no problemo....

Anyway back to the theme song...we're the planeteers...you can be one to......

Alpha Centauri
I CAN?!?!?!

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Captain Planet and the mullet are synonymous. Almost like MacGyver and his mullet but he got rid of his. And lost his power in the process.

Alpha Centauri
No that was Samson.

-AC

whobdamandog
All Earth elementals have mullets..you didn't know that..geez come on now people...that's common sense.....

Swanky-Tuna
Nah, there was an episode about it. MacGyver was chained to these pillars and had his eyes gouged out. The villians partied around his chained body until his mullet grew back and he used his sweat, rhythmic coughing, and some of these *holds arms out and makes tiny circles in the air* to pull the pillars down and kill them all.

Alpha Centauri
Ahh so THAT'S what that isssss.

-AC

muffin man
http://CermDocuments and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\tmnt smilies\couch scared.gif isn't toxic avenger just a guy who cleans toilet scary

whobdamandog
Yes you can..THE POWER IS YOOURS!!! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.