Drive Shaft Album?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
New York Post has reported there might be a Drive Shaft Album confused
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)
Drive Shaft Album
More on Drive Shaft Album....

KillTheLight
yeah they are i read it on one of the LOST sites somewhere before.......blink..

Morning_Glory
first time I heard about it blink

I dont think it is a good idea...uck! no expression

KillTheLight
it's a stupid idea cause you all everybody sucks ....it does seem like a fictional bands song.....but i find it funny.............plus the only people that are going to buy it are dom and lost fans and doms hardley going to be singing on it.........so yeah it's a pretty dumb idea...

Morning_Glory
well... if they put out a LOST compliation CD- it will have "You All Everybody" on it...

there have been a few other songs that been playing in the back ground and stuff...erm

but I dont want to see a "Drive Shaft" album... and I am a fan and i WONT buy it ,... because it is all gay

KillTheLight
this coming from a person who bought a simple plan dvd hysterical

J/k roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyway...it's called corporate greed...fans will buy it..cause most people do buy sh*t they dont need....

charmedFairy
yes

LittleGilraen
am i the only person here who would buy that cd?? confused

laughing lol. jk. but i betcha my mom would get it for me. yes

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
laughing Same with my mum!!

I guess its a good thing though...Mum buys me anything with Lost on it or wateva laughing

Morning_Glory
what is there to buy out there right now - that has LOST on it???? erm

KillTheLight
posters..a picture frame..a bag..a mug....dunno what else..quite a few things .........

charmedFairy
cookies!droolio

charmedFairy
they should have jack and sawyer stuffed dolls or beanie babies, that way we could sleep with themshifty

KillTheLight
...yes.....shifty

charmedFairy
laughing out loud beanie baby sawyer, iknow id have to keep washing him everyday thoughdrool...shifty

KillTheLight
he hee shifty droolio.....I'd eat them hungry

charmedFairy
i bet theyd taste better than the cookies..shifty

KillTheLight
droolio.........hungry

Morning_Glory
there are actually LOST merchandise??? confused

charmedFairy
conk

Morning_Glory
where do you buy LOST merchandise... I know there are Drive Shaft Tshirts and thongs conk

charmedFairy
dunno, try eBaybeer

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
I wish we got merchandise ere ugh

Morning_Glory
I found Drive Shaft's unofficial website confused

Drive Shaft Website

KillTheLight
they have like a fan listing website aswell where you can put your name down as being a groupy and other stuff .....I had it saved in my favourties folder...but I cant seem to find it.....erm

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Why would some1 wanna do that...apart from wanting 2 stalk Charlie that is smile

Smodden
I'd buy it, gil.

And Morning Glory, the links don't workerm

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Damn linking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.