Ultimate Spoiler!!!! Here Is The Script!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Helmet
http://www.geocities.com/great_noggini/scriptment.htm

(text file)

yerssot
the script or an up-to-date scriptMENT?

Emperor Helmet
The Script. The real deal.

Julie
cool, but I'm also going to get the novelization

LanceWindu
How can you say it's the script Emp. Helmet? It says right on the main page: SCRIPTMENT!

Ushgarak
Over the download limit right now, but if it is anything like the sudden 'real script' apperances I have readt at other sites, it is NOT the final script, almost certainly being an advanced scriptment.

Raz
Here is a copy of the so-called script.

Raz
This isn't actually the script. But more of a compliation:

Ushgarak
Yup, that's the same one.

I'm not sure why anyone would mistake this for the actual script. It's missing a load of stuff we see in the trailers!

Raz
Its just one of the tens of scriptments out there...

Julie
It's good but I'm waiting for the real thing.....only 17 days and I'll have the novelization in my hands wink

LanceWindu
Same here. . .hopefully.

yerssot
what makes you think it's 17?

Emperor Helmet
It isn't a scriptment. I have the scans of every page from the real script(except 10 of them), which we re-typed so people can print it.

Look at the link to see the scans of the real script's pages one by one.

They are not fake. If you think they are, you are just fooling yourself.

Emperor Helmet
Here is page 1

Emperor Helmet
Page 3

Emperor Helmet
Page 4

Emperor Helmet
Page 5

Emperor Helmet
Page 7

Emperor Helmet
Page 8

Emperor Helmet
Page 9

Emperor Helmet
Page 10

Emperor Helmet
Page 11

Emperor Helmet
Page 12

Emperor Helmet
Page 13

Emperor Helmet
Page 14

Emperor Helmet
I zipped them all in batches of 10 pages, let me see if this works

Emperor Helmet
Sorry, it will just take too long. I will post more pages later

Emperor Helmet
Hey bozo, did you notice that there was a scripment and a shooting script on that page.

Let's continue with the real script pages:

Page 17(page 16 is too big of a file, as are the others that are missing)

Emperor Helmet
page 19

Emperor Helmet
page 21

Emperor Helmet
page 22

Emperor Helmet
page 23

Emperor Helmet
page24

Emperor Helmet
page25

Emperor Helmet
page 26

Emperor Helmet
page 27

Emperor Helmet
page 28

Emperor Helmet
page 29

Emperor Helmet
page 30

Emperor Helmet
page 31

Emperor Helmet
page 32

Emperor Helmet
page 33

Emperor Helmet
page 34

Emperor Helmet
page 35

Emperor Helmet
page 36

Emperor Helmet
page 37

Emperor Helmet
page 38

Emperor Helmet
page 39

Emperor Helmet
page 40

Emperor Helmet
page 41

Emperor Helmet
page 42

Emperor Helmet
page 43

Emperor Helmet
page 44

Emperor Helmet
page 45

Emperor Helmet
page 46

Emperor Helmet
page 47

Emperor Helmet
page 48

Ushgarak
Helmet, there are lines clearly said in the trailers that are NOT in what you are giving usd. How on Earth can you expect us to believe that it is the full script?

Emperor Helmet
You have to remember that there were re-shoots. This was the original script used at the onset of filming. things have been added since then. Not much, but some. That happens for every film. Including TPM and AOTC.

The "Scripment" includes this shooting script, plus the re-shoots.

you not believing me is your problem and loss, not mine. You will see in 39 days that this is the script. Make sure you print out each page.

Emperor Helmet
page 49

yerssot
so a lot of those scenes and quotes just got "invented" at the moment?

Ushgarak
Reshoots I could possibly understand, though you should have said in the first place.

But isn't the entire scene between Obi-Wan and Dooku missing?

Emperor Helmet
They always do. Hales and Lucas add what they feel they need to make scenes better. Hales was there every day. If certain actors are working well together they add more to show that.

You didn't know this happens on the set. Did you not watch the TPM DVD and see this during the "The Beginning" documentary?

Emperor Helmet
Yes, the Obi-Wan and Dooku conversation was a re-shoot. They needed to do this relationship purposes. Ewan and Lee on screen together at the same time was terrific, and they wanted to further explain the similarities between Dooku and Qui-Gon.

This being a re-shoot has been known for awhile.

Emperor Helmet
page 50

Emperor Helmet
page 51

yerssot
djee, there were also a lot of reshoots in TPM where you can see OB1's hair changing
was THAT part of the script too?

Ushgarak
Well, I hardly consider this to be an 'ultimate' spoiler then! If it doesn't even include the stuff done in reshoots then posting it is hardly the most amazing revelation, especially with the book just about to come out.

Emperor Helmet
page 52

Emperor Helmet
Are you a moron? this is the actual script typed up by Lucas himself. What more of a spoiler do you want. 4/5 of the dialogue in this script you never saw. If you want the re-shoot additions. Go to my original post and read the scriptment. That has this plus the re-shoot material. Yeah, the scrpt will be out in stores in 2 weeks, but here is the original script Lucas and Hales wrote. This is more of a collectors item than something you will buy in Wal-Mart.

Emperor Helmet
page 53

Emperor Helmet
page 54.

yerssot
like that dude who claimed he saw AOTC already,

everyone can make the so-called script

like Ratcat said already, some of the dialogue he used in his scene-by-scene were completly made up, just to fill in some holes, THOSE lines you can find back in that script you post

Emperor Helmet
page 55

Emperor Helmet
You actually think Ratcat knows anything? He is a Official Site Mod, who knows nothing. Just to let you know, every spoiler you've got for Episode II came from one place, this script. The three main Insiders, Sith Interceptor, Hoedaak, and Perfect_Dark, all had this same script when filming started and have been providing every single spoiler you know about. By the way, Lucasfilm already admitted they let Harry Knowles watch the film. So again you are wrong. He has also been shown Spiderman and LOTR Two Towers. So do some research.

Emperor Helmet
page 56

Emperor Helmet
page 57

Emperor Helmet
page 58

Emperor Helmet
page 59

Emperor Helmet
page 60

Emperor Helmet
page 61

Emperor Helmet
page 62

Emperor Helmet
page 63

Emperor Helmet
page 64

Emperor Helmet
page 65

Emperor Helmet
page 66

Emperor Helmet
page 67

Emperor Helmet
page 68

Emperor Helmet
page 69

Emperor Helmet
page 70

Emperor Helmet
page 71

Emperor Helmet
page 72

Emperor Helmet
page 73

Emperor Helmet
page 74

Emperor Helmet
page 75

Emperor Helmet
page 76

Emperor Helmet
page 76-2

Emperor Helmet
page 77

Emperor Helmet
page 78

Emperor Helmet
page 79

Emperor Helmet
page 80

Emperor Helmet
page 81

Emperor Helmet
page 82

Emperor Helmet
page 89

Emperor Helmet
page 90

Emperor Helmet
page 91

Emperor Helmet
page 92

Emperor Helmet
page 93

Emperor Helmet
page 94

Emperor Helmet
page 95

Emperor Helmet
page 96

Emperor Helmet
page 97

Emperor Helmet
page 98

Emperor Helmet
the rest of the pages are too large to post. If you want them provide your e-mail address, I will send them out to you.

yerssot
roll eyes (sarcastic)
sure thing, since your postcount is now high enough?

LanceWindu
I don't need to see the rest of the pages.

Emperor Helmet
No, it's because the jpg's are too large to post. If you want them let me know. The Gif's I was sent could be posted, but the jpg's were just too large.

Didn't you think they were fake anyway? Or now that you looked at the scans, you realize they are real.

yerssot
never occured to you you can upload them and just post the URL?

I don't think it, I know they are fake.
Everyone with a scanner can make that "script"

Emperor Helmet
I know, because you already went to the site I provided, or went to E-X and got the scans off the message board. Buddy, listen. I know every major SW site like the back of my hand, so don't worry I know the places where you got them. Most like I gave them to the site or person you got it from.

Ushgarak
Yerss, why would they scan it and then transcribe it seperately?

LanceWindu
Sorry to burst your bubble but I never went to that site you provided. I read a few pages of the script that you started to post. That's it.

If you know every Star Wars site like the back of your hand then why don't you know anything about my site?

yerssot
and by accident you know the administrator of TF.N and you play cards with the guys from aldera.n and you get a drink with those from swm.n?

Emperor Helmet
They can? Interesting. Why wasn't it here, or anywhere before Friday? The source that had it(and there were only a handful who had it) wanted to spill it all before the script can be bought in stores. It's a publicity stunt. Don't you get it? All of the spoilers you got over the last year, came from here. Not to mention too much dialogue that never was known. No one on the internet could make up a story this good. Hell look at all the dumb ideas that float around here for God sakes.

Ushgarak
I mean, it must have taken sodding ages to type out... if you think they could have created those scans from a scriptment of their own it seems a very obscure way to go about things.

LanceWindu
So now Emp Helm has to call us stupid???

yerssot
Because those who read spoilers already know the story, no need for that. I can write a scriptment too, no big deal!
And you still haven't told me, how comes Ratcats dialogue he made up is in it?

Emperor Helmet
You mean Josh Griffin. Yes, I do know him. Go to the TFN site now. Who do you think just gave him the news about how many reels the Regal theater in the Northeast is getting?

And yes, Tai-Zec at E-X, I know him also. He is actually on vacation in England right now visiting his father.

And the dopes Fatboy Roberts and Ratcat at the OS. They are ass sucking Lucasfilm wannabees.

Any more questions?

Emperor Helmet
What dialogue are you talking about. Dude, if you believe anything that moron tells you, I feel sorry for you.

All he knows is what's posted in news sections of websites.

Ushgarak
Actually, Helm, yerss' statement isn't fundamentally flawed. There is nothing in there that wasn't known already, so it COULD have been done. I just don't see why anyone would have bothered with the transcribing afterwards, so I am tempted to say it is genuine, not that it matters.

You don't actually KNOW RC now, do you...

mah
you've got a bad attitude emperor h

yerssot
nah, let him have it Ush, he tries to be a real big know-all fanboy

Emperor Helmet
Everything was known already? Sorry buddy, that isn't true. The dialogue on Naboo, with Padme's relatives is an example. It's easy to act like you've seen it all after the fact. I have been watching this site for months, trust me, most of you did not know most of what's in here. and the stuff you did know, came directly from this script, from trailers, and from the making of videos. Where else do you think it came from. Not from anyone that visits this site, I can tell you that.

Ushgarak
Hey, his opinion is as good as anyone elses. Unless you can prove he is lying.

mah
yes his opinion is as good as everyones, but how one acts is also a factor involved.

Emperor Helmet
If you would explore other sites you would know I don't try. Ask Ratballs why I was banned from the OS forums. It's because I was posting dialogue from the film. Where did I get it? From the shooting script.

So really I don't have to try to be a know-it-all.

yerssot
haven't said he was doing that... big grin

perhaps we don't brag here?

Emperor Helmet
Let's see, go through every thread ever at this site, and count how many times he started threads about dialogue spoilers.

That dialogue wasn't on any site, and only about 5-10 people had it and I know them all. So yeah, he's a liar.

Ushgarak
I am sure that RC had certain obligations at the OS, Helmet.

Emperor Helmet
You're right he did. Being a dope.

yerssot
I don't need bragging to prove that I know AOTC, thank you very much. I'm not into posting spoilers just to show I'm up-to-date with everything

ONE thing: by keep telling everyone that I'm a liar you just proved my age-theory, thank you very much

Ushgarak
As to your quote above, Helmet, that was me talking to yerss about YOU, not the other way around! As in I was defending you.

As for RC... ok, I get that you don't like him but... no need top be bitter around here.

Emperor Helmet
Actually Y, I am 26.

yerssot
wizard, now even the check-up went according to theory!
but if you want to introduce yourself a bit more, I suggest you post a thread in the Welcome forum

Ushgarak
Ok, everyone friendly now?

yerssot
no, why?

Ushgarak
Because it would be better that way.

yerssot
ow... I see... no

Raz
I think what Emp posted WAS actually the script. Although it seems like it was an early draft, but an original script nontheless.

Ushgarak
Yeah, so do I.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>