Amazo versus anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Could ANYONE beat Amazo, even if he started out with no powers?

IRTMU-Dragon
Hmmm..

Beyonder
Odin...
Dormammu...

kgkg
anyone high in the cosmic chain can beat him.

jplatinum
Actually, anyone high in the cosmic chain can't beat him. He has evolved far above his nano tech programming. He has bacome a literal god. He can cpoy any ability nust by scanning you in 1 second. Then he has super intelligence and can use your powers better than you could+ the other vast array of abilities he possesses. Imagine an upper level being like Galactus or superman prime fighting his own abilities and the abilities of many other powerhouses at the exact same time+the super intelligence of a god=that equala big trouble. The only way I see anyone permanently getting rid of Amazo is to surpise him at faster than light speed then hope he hasn't copied any "lazarus like come back from the dead powers", if so, will get F*#@ked up big time. no miffed

Mainstream
what about Sliver Surfer,god like Cable, Nate Gray and the Spectre...those are some powerful dudes

ebonyblade1
did you read the last issue of batman the mask saga or whatever its called. He and nightwing took out Amazo in severe fashion.

Mainstream
really? Batman and his first son NIghtwing..who is also the robin on the Teen Titans cartoon...interesting...you sure?

ebonyblade1
Yes, it was a scaled down amazo with only superman, aquaman, wonderwoman and the flash powers. But it didn't have a GL ring or wonderwomans lasso. And it was cocky.Batman got in most of the shots. And nightwing got in a few. and they finally took it out with a missle from the batmobile, after they had disoriented and weakend it.

Mainstream
cool.

jplatinum
Actually, they couldn't have batman loose,even to a god like amazo. That was either a poppularity contest and very very bad writing. How the hell can a missile from the bat mobile stop him when superman hit him at high power with his eyebeams and he smashed trhough a green lantern corp barrier. He also took a full out molecular scrambling proton cannon blast from the genius lex luthor's big gun and it didn't even phase him. Hell he took near-all out punches from superman and knocked supes around like a rag doll. He beat half of the league unlimited and didn't have a scratch on him. So something smells fishy about batman and nightwing beating him.Just think about it. I don't even count that.

Swanky-Tuna
I bet a similar strength robot, but programed for all kinds of fighting crap, could take him with no powers. Unless he can absorb the programming too...

Beyonder
So he can copy magic users? Or even prevent their attacks? Dormammu pulls out the Bands of Cyttorak and Amazo is gonna be helpless. Then throws that metal junk to the Mindless Ones to kick around.

kgkg
Beyonder you rite , His beyond nano tech so what ?

so are you saying if amazo see thonos with IG he will copy his powers?

Dormammu will try his ass not only dor i know 50 others that can do the same.

chilled monkey
Assuming Amazo starts out at 'default' mode, I think the Teen Titans could take him. I don't think he can copy the powers of magic users, so he couldn't copy Raven's powers, and I don't think he can copy Robin's gadgets (since he couldn't/didn't copy Batman's). Plus, the Titans teamwork, and they could defeat him.

Superherovandal
What the f**k? Yeah ur sayin that if he met LT he could absorb his powers. YEAH RIGHT!
NO FREAKIN WAY IN HELL CAN HE ABSORB ANYTHING THEIR IS NO WAY THAT HE COULD BEAT SOMEONE LIKE SPECTRE OR EVEN SUPES PRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad

seaapple
Amazo's name looses to everyone.

Draco69
I think Rogue could. (current version; she only has her absorbtion powers). I'm guessing the counteracting absorbtion powers would cancel themselves out. Maybe Mimic too.

azndrgn
Hey people. Go see the "Michael Myers vs Jason vs Freddy: a lil surprise" thread! Trust me, it'll be worth it!

jplatinum
His name may loose, but he sure won't!!!!!

kgkg
he won't loose agains't who?

it's say anyone

LT will blink him out of exsentence, 50+ people can do about same

DarkAge
All he would have to do is look at those 50 people and he'd absorb ALL of their powers... good luck beating him then.

crazyspinz
look in awe as i pull out a long list of people who could kill amazo

god like cable (kills him before he absorbs his power)
Galactus (hes frikin galactus)
LT
Magneto (yes, magneto, amzo is magnetic , i think...)
Dr Doom (hed find a way)
King Thor
Thanos
the tick
onslaught
possibly apocalpyse on a good day but most likly not
lobo

Cosmic Cube
Amazo is a robot. He has his limits.

kgkg
god like cable (kills him before he absorbs his power)
Galactus (hes frikin galactus)
LT
Magneto (yes, magneto, amzo is magnetic , i think...)
Dr Doom (hed find a way)
King Thor
Thanos
the tick
onslaught
possibly apocalpyse on a good day but most likly not
lobo

very wrong

Magneto (yes, magneto, amzo is magnetic , i think...) no he will just copy his power only way his kill him before he does , but am guessing he already has JLA power before the might and mags power will just add to his colection because he won't be able to take Amazo

Dr Doom (hed find a way) : with time , but remember he can also read mind so doom is out too.

King Thor : he whould put a god fight but with JLA power , i don't see him winning
Thanos : now this dog will give amazo trouble , but not for long
the tick : same
onslaught : he will be hard but his powers can be copied
possibly apocalpyse on a good day but most likly not : no way
lobo : no way

the only way i see mortal beating him is to take him out quick but he already has JLA power so that will be hard to do.

here is a list that will vaporize him tho

LT , eternity , source , presence , Galactus , Ani-monitor , Clestals , Death , infinity basicly anyone uberpowerful will just anilate him is second and people don't say he will copy there power after all his just a robot.

crazyspinz
meh...

illadelph12
I thought Amazo started at default and powerless in this thread?

New Sun Gambit would beat him. Even if Amazo absorbed his power, he wouldn't be immune to it before he was already blown up on sight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.