Stealth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
This looks so stupid but I'm affraid people will flock to it simply because Foxx is in it. It is about some jet pilots who team up with a computer controlled jet. When the jet gets struck by lightning, it decides to destroy the world or some crap like that and they have to stop it. One word: BOOOOO!!!!

wuTa
WHOOOO!!!

forumcrew
looks really bad but i heard about this a long time ago well before foxx has his fame

Cinemaddiction
I can pretty much sum up "Stealth" with a cinematic equation.

Top Gun + 2001's H.A.L. + T3's Cyberdyne = Stealth

Myth
Except with that equation you would expect something good.

Cinemaddiction
Zing. That's for damn sure.

jnr hiphop
Does a Korean person act in this movie?

MildPossession
Saw the trailer for the first time last night on television, I just rolled my eyes at the end of it.

Ess
This movie looks retarded.

Kumar
meh, it looks mediocer at best. Foxx will be the only thing that makes people go see it. cuz i mean, Jessica Biel isn't exactly hollywood gold.

Myth
I was just watching Ebert and Roeper and I hear that Foxx isn't even the main character. He is like the 3rd character (sidekick of the main man).

DeVi| D0do
Richard Roeper is retarded...

And this movie looks stupid.

Myth
Well then at least you have one thing to agree with Roeper about.

I prefer to call him Dick Roper btw.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Myth
I was just watching Ebert and Roeper and I hear that Foxx isn't even the main character. He is like the 3rd character (sidekick of the main man).

yea i heard the main guy is garbage and foxx and beil are just like backup.. and the movie is a piece of crap

Erazmus
I thought, as a culture, we were past the whole, "Lightning causes sentience in machinery/computers." Short Circuit, while a good funny movie, was basically the staple of the time because so little was known to the general populace of computers. In modern times (year 2000+) I thought the movie going audience was smart enough not to buy into this. I guess I give the general movie going audience too much credit. *shrug*

Fionnuala
Saw a trailer for this movie....I wasn't in the least impressed..it looks like it would be fun enough to watch but overall not very inventive or inspiring..

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Saw a trailer for this movie....I wasn't in the least impressed..it looks like it would be fun enough to watch but overall not very inventive or inspiring..

Yes what she said.....

Bicnarok
The only thing worth seeing will probably be the effects.
WHat was that old movie called where a comet hit a building site and controlled the machines, bulldozers and all. That was good.

Erazmus
Originally posted by Bicnarok
The only thing worth seeing will probably be the effects.
WHat was that old movie called where a comet hit a building site and controlled the machines, bulldozers and all. That was good.

Are you talking about Maximum Overdrive?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091499/

Great 80's flick...classic.

Morpheus
raver it suck a** big time raver

supertruper
I was definitely surprised to see Foxx chose this role, but then again, it might be a good popcorn flick. Not on the top of my list but I won't rule it out prolly.

caballera
I am really looking forward to this movie! The plot is a little farfetched with the evil plan going after them but the visuals and special effects look really awesome. Another great summer action movie, oh check out the trailer on http://www.budweiser.com/1 and see how cool this looks

DeVi| D0do
That trailer makes me laugh. God this movie looks awful.

fruits
i think Stealth might fall under the Sci Fi category which would mean it should be in sci fi/fantasy. or at least i think so, what do you guys think, is it a sci fi?? it looks really cool, like visually, but kind of a stupid concept with the whole, super smart plane gets struck by lightning and turns on the good guys. ill see it, of course.

Soth
I saw this for the first time last night, and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting sh!t, because of the non-stop slams that it received, but, I thought it was very well done, even if some of the dialogue was a bit hackneyed. Josh Lucas is a great actor, and I love Joe Morton (Capt. Marshfield).

I'd give it an 8 out of 10, because I enjoyed it immensely depite its faults

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.