tekkaman blade (teknoman) vs. Iron man and war machine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
well?

Tron
You'll have to present a bio, cause some people here have no clue on who you're talking about, or has never seen that specific anime.

jinzin
ok I'll try and look for some soon enough, thanks for not closing the thread yet,,,,,,,not that it's goin anywhere but still.
lol

do you at least know whom I speak of?

K3VIL
Teknoman
Presumably Class 100 of Strenght
High level of Invulnerability
Superhuman reflexes, reaction time, and speed
Superhuman leaping abilities
He can fly through a booster on his back
He possess a spear almost unbreakable
He can fire quantum energy blasts of outstanding destructive potential
He has survive to a quantum energy bomb without blinking an eye

I say IM and WM are outmatched here

Tron
Yeah I know who you speak of.

jinzin
yeah after I made the thread and started thinking about how teknoman takes out entire advanced alien armadas, I realized how pathetically lopsided this matchup would be I should have stacked him up to supes or something, maybe silver surfer. I dunno, but this thread's a mistake, IM and WM would get creamed no contest. whoops.

Tron
Naw, he's not THAT powerful, but he's more than a match for Iron Man and War Machine.

manjaro
tekkaman blade would massacre ervybody and all thier freaking play cousins

jinzin
i dunno I mean they guy can take out 3 fleets/armadas of truely advanced, alien tech in under 5 minutes by just zipping around, I assume he could easily give supes or ss a good run for their money, now that I actually think about it.

Tron
I think Superman and Silver Surfer are in another league altogether though.

tecnometal
ok lets see here tekkaman blade a guy that takes out entire space armodas of anvanced aliens in less then 2 mins, a guy that blasted a gigantic destroctive ball of anti matter capable of destroying the earth out of orbit with his voltecker. a guy that moved so fast that he once made it from earth to beyond the moon in under 3 seconds a guy whos armor can withstand a ground zero nuclear explosion.

vs ironman...........

come on people, Iron man is toast!

the ninjak
Teknoman didn't have shields. And his durability was questionable.
When he achieved Plus level that's when he went crazy but we are using general Tekkaman right.

I only watched the anime so maybe the Manga was more powerful.

But Ironman has speedblitz speeds. Forcefields that protect and contain.
A similar chest beam. An energy sword that appears to be able to cut through anything. Nanites. Inertial Dampners. Now has a near infinite power source. And with Rhodes helping him. If Rhodes can get to his battlesatellite he can kick ass too.

Tekkaman/Teknoman Blade is cool but Space crabs used to dig their claws into him. And he has the timelimit as well. Tony can just shield or contain Blade. Blade can only use his chest thing once as well couldn't he? I reckon Ironman's shields can take it.

I reckon Stark and Rhodes win this.

WhiteWitchKing
Teknomam took a nuclear unfazed at all. He blitzes the spider crab far more often than Im uses tahr ability. He wrecks other teknomen that the man made tekno armors fail. Both Tony and rhodey are too out muched here in terms of everything.

the ninjak
So you are denying that the energy sword would cut into a Teknoman.
Even though Spidercrabs used to grab Teknoman a damage the armor.

Tony can hit the ground and use cover. Speedblitzing the area releasing nanites into the air. The same nanites that took over the Brood ship that captured all the Earth heroes Contest of Champions. Also sonics that tortured the Juggernaut. And other exotic abilities.

I think the only way Blade could escape Force Field containment is if he uses his chest cannon. Which he can only use once. Tony would just zip out of the way then rinse and repeat.
Teknoman has no force fields. Just a Guyver like armor, a sharp stick, jet pack thrusters and a cannon. Plus a time limit before he loses control.
I don't think this is as one sided as people are saying. Blade isn't just gonna zip through Tony and slice him in half.
If this is final level Teknoman Plus though the scales heavily tilt into Blade's favor.

Was the Manga of this any good? I really enjoyed the show.
3bS765funp0

Prep-Man
Tekkaman every time.

the ninjak
Originally posted by jinzin
i dunno I mean they guy can take out 3 fleets/armadas of truely advanced, alien tech in under 5 minutes by just zipping around, I assume he could easily give supes or ss a good run for their money, now that I actually think about it.
A Teknoman wouldn't stand a chance.
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Tekkaman every time.
How do you see him getting though Shields. Sonics. Energy Sword.ect within 30 mins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.