gambit VS jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
I saw this one in another thread and everyone had a different opinion. Some people thought gambit, and some people thought jubilee. I personally think that wherever they are depends on where they are. All gambit has is his cards and is he runs out then he basically has nothin but his fighting skills. Jubilee has her powers which she can psionically direct where they go so it would be hard for him to dodge them. I personally think that jubiee would win because of her powers and her training with wolverine. What do you think??

long pig
TWO GIRLS CATFIGHTING! well...gambits close enough

ThaWhiteShadow
ummm, you are obviously not aware of the fact that gambit can charge anything with his kinetic charge, not just cards. theyre just his trademark.

stormfront13
i know that is why I said that who would win is based opn their location- they might be somewhere where there is nothing but groung- like a wide open meadow or desert- so if he runs out then all he has is his fighting skils- if thay are anywhere like a mall where he has lots of things, then he might win. jubilee never runs out so she has nothin to worry about.

ThaWhiteShadow
nah gambit would still beat her ass, gambit can dodge her shit*y sparks and beat her ass with his staff or just kinetic charge her entire body

stormfront13
yeah but she can psionically control her fireworks so if he dodges them than she can make them follow him till they hit him

cray z 4 sarah
gambit would own jubilee he can just charge the ground beneath her however he cna charge orgainic objects still he could charge his staff or something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.