Episodes: Discussions. Caution: Spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A4E
IF YOU DON'T WISH TO BE SPOILED DON'T READ THIS THREAD

hey guys here we can discuss the episodes, which one u liked the best and stuff, it will not be necessary to post in the ppl have been warned happy

KillTheLight
wtf......we already have a spoiler thread...roll eyes (sarcastic)..come on stop making multiple threads ...I dont want this forum to get closed....erm

Morning_Glory
no kidding... dont need another spoiler room... I dont even go into spoiler rooms -- dont want to ruin it for me

A4E
gr!! KTL's thread is about rumours!! things that are GONNA happen!!!

this episodes is episdes discussions!!! two diff things!!!!

Morning_Glory
No... still dont think we need another one of these threads

A4E
is there another episodes threads?? i dont think so!!

KillTheLight
yes there is.....the spoiler thread is where you can post spoilers in general..which means episodes ..up and coming news ..and so on.......

A4E
spoilers are not upcoming news, spoiler means something that happened but u dont tell other ppl cuz u gonna spoil it, other things are called "rumours" which means upcoming news... that r not alwats 100 percent accurate

charmedFairy
well we discuss eps in the "Lost" thread anywayzerm

KillTheLight
yes exactly....no expression

A4E
fine then! but how about...
the island party, it's a social thread and so is the LOST thread... no one complains about that!!

charmedFairy
huh what? the lost thread we actually discuss Lost, the island party is where we can completly go off topic and mess arounderm

A4E
oh please read the last pages in LOST thread we were talkin about how good u'd b as a mom!!

KillTheLight
omg...

KillTheLight
thats obviously because all the episodes watched have already been discussed if you want to discuss them in there go ahead no one is stopping you

A4E
well haven't we discussed kate in that thread?? and sawyer?? and posted pics???

charmedFairy
beacuse they are in lost! besides you didnt discuss how good a mom id be, you started it anyways. when the next ep. comes up, well discuss it in there.

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Well with all that decided!!

ABANDONED THRED

A4E
meanie cry

charmedFairy
closing

A4E
cry

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
stick out tongue Thread MUST DIE!!!

Morning_Glory
rip

charmedFairy
Just found out, not one but two cast members going off the payroll this season on Lost.

A moment of silence, please.

KillTheLight
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo vincent.and baby boar..crybaby

charmedFairy
i wishcry

«§hõnknêss»
Who Wat shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.