Nightwing Vs Robins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Nightwing snaps one day because he heared batman say those other robins were better than him so he gets pissed .

Nightwing(Pissed off) Vs Tim Drake,Steph(Girl Robin), and Jason Tod(Dead now) in a place with obstacles so Nightwing could swing off of. And Its around 9 oclock.

spetznaz
Nightwing would win.
However, in a couple of years Tim Drake would be able to defeat Nightwing in every field possible: from actual physical combat to strategy, detective work, everything.
Tim Drake is far better than what Dick Grayson was as Robin, and Batman himself said Tim will one day be the greatest. Not one of, but THE.
However, as things currently are, Nightwing is better than Tim as Robin. Hence Nightwing would win.
In a couple of years things would be far different.

As for the other Robins it would be a beating. Spoiler as Robin was a sham. And Jason Todd is ...well ....Jason Todd (and that is not a compliment). And these two would probably be a great liability for Tim Drake since they would only get in his way (note that Tim is the best trained Robin, since Batman wanted to make sure what happened to Todd never occured again). Thus he is far better trained than Jason Todd, and Spoiler is (to quote Batgirl Cassandra), too slow.

The only way for Tim Drake (as Robin) to win Nightwing would be for Tim to team up with Batgirl (Cassandra). Then Nightwing would go down since Tim would come up with the strategy, and Batgirl would deliver the @$$ kicking.
But the current set-up would just slow down Tim, and anyways Nightwing (at present) than Tim is. In a couple of years though Tim Drake will be the man.

Mainstream
I don't know...Nightwing if he keeps his training up should always be able to be Tim Drake Robin.....just like Batman should always be able to beat NIghtwing. "Nightwing is as far beyond Robin as Batman is beyond Nightwing". now if NIghtwing gets fat, lazy and sorry in a few years yeah Robin would take him down...but dick keeps his training and his wits about him...he'd kick tim ass every time.

Max Spidey 24
I agree with u on certain things but as for tom being the best when hes older is crap because Batman was probaly on venom when he said it. Nightwing was the first robin so he got traing from bats and then went on training by himself not to mension training at the circus. Maybe if your right that older tim surpases Nightwing but not in every way. No one will surpass Nightwings agileness since he was circus boy.

Mainstream
Nightwing should always be able to be Tim...unless NIghtwing become crippled or something. Don't get me wrong I like tim and think he's a great robin...but him beating Grayson if they both are phyically healthy doesn't seem likely.

ScarletSpider
Nightwing was trained by Batman, but Robin was trained by all the people who trained Batman, and then further trained by Batman himself. However, Nightwing's been at it longer, and is naturally more athletic, faster and agile. He's also no slouch when it comes to all the other things the Bat-family is famous for, and at this time in their respective lives, would hand Tim his ass easily.

srankmissingnin
As of right now Dick wins. Nightwing gave up the tights recently but even if he didn't I think Tim would have surpassed him eventually.

Mainstream
indeed...a lot of people have called Robin batman lite...but in reality batman lite would have to be Nightwing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.