Sonic the hedgehog vs The Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
First in a fight then in a race

After the race Then a second race with Supersonic

Swanky-Tuna
Flash will lose because he has no rings.

nigel45
Hmmm, that's a toughie. Is it Sonic Pre-crisis or Post-crisis?

...Oh wait...

Cosmic Cube
Power rings are a must have in this one.

RZA
LOL....I like this thread.
Definitely Sonic, Why? cuz he's a supersonic hedgehog for God's sake! big grin Plus he's cool and he has those rings which makes a big difference.

nigel45
If woodland creatures and/or chili dogs were at stake, than Sonic would wipe the floor with Flash.

Cosmic Cube
Good point.

NoFate007
Well according to The Simpsons, the monorail can beat the Flash, and so can Superman..now although they didn't mention Sonic, I'd have to say that if you translated him into the Flash's realm, he'd win, just cause I like Sonic better, lol

Tron
I never actually completely read any of the Sonic books from Archie Comics, but I seriously doubt he could come even within a hairstrand of Flash's speed.

mr.smiley
sonic defenitly moves faster

Max Spidey 24
Sonic moves faster than sound while The Flash moves faster than Light.

Hmm still wondering whos faster ?

But I dn if Supersonic is as fast as The Flash

mr.smiley
sonic moves faster if he has enough rings

50 rings =102xs the speed of sound so keep multiplying depending on the number of rings.
A better way to put is he has the potential to be faster

nigel45
Lol, I thought this was a joke thread. Is this becoming a real debate?

Swanky-Tuna
There is no debate, Flash will lose in one hit if he has no rings.

Arsenal
After seeing how Sonic gets a speed boost after obtaining one of those rings, Flash would run up far ahead and start stealing the rest of them before Sonic could get to them. Hell, he'd probably steal all the rings on Sonic's Earth.

eleveninches
Why not super sonic?
Or even Hyper sonic?

Max Spidey 24
Flash needs no rings so hes fine.

ayjay
so...say...if sonic has 'prep time' and has already passed through 9000,000,000 rings.......he would beat the flash yeh?

Arsenal
If Flash was in a Sonic Game, he would beat the whole game in about 5 minutes.

Swanky-Tuna
Dude, you're getting nowhere without rings.

Cosmic Cube
Yeah. One hit from a robot, and it's bye-bye Wally West.

Arsenal
He would run right through those defective robots.

mr.smiley
you can almost put sonic against anyone.
i was suprised to learn on one forum (if it's true)
sonic did something with the chaos emeralds and smashed a universe with his bare hands.

with prep time sonic wins.

Cosmic Cube
Not without rings he isn't.

Max Spidey 24
Flash aint stupid enough to leave rings around the level like Dr. Robotnik so sonic gets murdered.

radioboy121
The Flash wins. But if in Sonic's universe, does that mean Flash will eventually change color also when he hits a certain speed? Sonic was formerly brown, until he went so fast his old sneaker's were destroyed and he became blue.

Max Spidey 24
Maybe Flash Loses a leg in sonics world,but whatever the case The Flash Still wins.

mr.smiley
it depends.
if sonic does has enough rings in his power flash is gonna have to outsmart him otherwise he gets his ass beat like in the jla/avengers crossover

Max Spidey 24
Bosses in sonic dont have rings and uses sonics continues so fast run circles over sonic

srankmissingnin
There was another forum I was on that had a bunch of Sonic comic feats and lets just say he was nuts; PC Superman nuts.

mr.smiley
yeah most people don't realize that.
They think since he's SONIC he's not worth a damn but that's just not true

RZA
Yay...clap....Go Sonic!!!jump......Sonic kicks ass!.....boxing

long pig
no shit, sonic is getting the upperhand here...whoa.
hell yes.
i miss sega

lifeisaglich
Speed wise Flash has it. Strength wise Sonic has it.
If this is a race Flash wins, if this is a battle sonic wins because of that his attack that he uses to go through robots, and I do not think Flash will sleep well with a big gaping hole in his chest.

This basically mean that Sonic is faster than superman.
And those chaos emeralds can make anybody do anything.

Is sonic faster than the speed of sound with or without the rings?

mr.smiley
i belive without the rings he's exactly or almost the speed of sound (could be wrong though)
I also know at one time his shoes gave him some of his power

Tron
Ummmm, Flash can vibrate right through those same robots, and make them explode in the process. And also, only one of them has the Speed Force here.

Mainstream
I'm guessing it not Sonic.

TraXtaRCR3
Chilli dogs and furry creatures......Man that gerbil couldn't come within a billion miles of the Flash taking off through the Speed Force! & Who says he'll get touched with or without rings. Oh & good one on the five min. pass through sonic world... with about 10 or so stages consider it done in less!!!!. . . . Alot Less!

mr.smiley
did no one hear me.
smashed a universe with his bare hands!
put him up against another character.
if your basing sonic from the ,i will agree with flash winning,when it comes to the comic sonic flash is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyy

out classed

TraXtaRCR3
yea but even in the comics Flash could easily run back in time using the Speed Force, kill Sonic before his little rat egg hatches (i know rats dont hatch from eggs)!!! and make sure he never had a chance to make it to the race!!! Never Out-runned, Never Out-classed, Maybe a little Out-Spoken though!!!
Hes got this one !

mr.smiley
then why doesn't he do that to every villian that ever opposed him or the justice league?

nigel45
Gee, that would make for an interesting comic book series now wouldn't it?

TraXtaRCR3
Well I cannot quote who said it but i read it in the super man homepge. they said that the reason that they dont have him zipping from left to right without getting touched is because they dont want to have be as if he diddnt need the JLA or was just so fast that he can keep taking everyone out without a scratch,that way it keeps the story interesting. Think about it, would it be cool if every time you read the book it was 2 pages long because everytime hed just zoom through and kick everyones ass, cuz thats how long it would be.
Same concept with Sonic no matter how many ring things or platinum plus emeralds he still gets his ass hit every once in a while...same with Flash.
Now as much as we'd like to see that it wouldnt be much of a story now would it?!? no excitement , nothing interesting to keep people reading...
Basically for the same reason that they made all those changes to Superman. Like Pre-Crisis Superman where he'd basically have some random ass powers like flicking the earth away with a pinky and stuff or smething radical like that. Thats why people started complaing...(Marvel) saying he was to strong and everyone else was at a dis-advantage blah blah blah. Well same concept here they have to give it some kind of boundries if not we'd have psyco super people walking around with to much bloody power and that nobody could ever defeat.

That answers your question but this isnt about a popularity contest.
its about a race on an empty plane (....Not airplane) from point A to point B. and like previously stated before sonic with no rings and things has any kind of chance of even remotely keeping up with The Scarlet Speedster a.k.a Big - Wally - Weezeee.
I rest my case!

lifeisaglich
Yea, I agree
In a straight up race wally west or any flash is going to beat sonic.
But in an arm wrestlying match sonic is going to win.

TraXtaRCR3
Thank You
OH and about the arm wresteling
cute glitch... real cute!

mr.smiley
it's the same with dbz.
the dude gains more power and they say this blast could deystroy the planet but in the next saga they use it and it doesn't do nearly that much.
so you see their is always a way around it if fighting a proper villain.

and no it wouldn't be much of a comic if he just did that everytime but if their not gonna do it and they're able then they may as well not have it

TraXtaRCR3
Well i guess if it were like that then there wouldnt be any comic books or fictional stories about super powered beigns and no forums about them for us to discuss it on now would there?...

Oh and Yea Smiley DBZ is F'd up like that, their newly gained powers and their attack levels are never consistant throughout the sagas w/e just weird sh*t from the Land of the Rising Sun! (Japan)

Gryn Jabar
Rocky would win. His sprints on the beach against Apollo made him supa' fast.

mr.smiley
yes dbz is messed up realy bad.
this is about sonic and flash but i feel obliged to ***** about dbz.
i liked the saiyan saga and part of the freeza saga.
some of the movies were allright but for the most part it sucks

TraXtaRCR3
Cant you just har the horns playing as rocky starts training.
Oh and yes (wiff!) the good ol' sea air!
nice one Gryn Jabar!
Ayo ...ADRIAAAAAN!
LoL
this is to much im out!

togoro
even super or hyper sonic would only move at a fraction of flash's speed.
Flash could run 10 circles around sonic,run from usa to japan, come back to usa, then still finish a one mile race before sonic could get to the finish line.

Flash wins. Hands down.

mr.smiley
sonic is uber powerful.
from what i know now he could run twice the speed of sound as a kid so i'm assuming now he's a lot faster

nigel45
You're "assuming" Sonic is a lot faster now. I'm not saying he isn't since I myself have no idea. Anyone have a factual interpretation of Sonic's powers/speed?

Draco69
Simple. Flash absorbs the velocity of the furball and pummels him to death.

TraXtaRCR3
Thank you Draco69 & togoro for havng my back on this!
Oh and smiley that gerbil might be alot faster now but weve had ths discussion before , you know he cant come within miles of the Flash.
i hope ur not stating that he can beat him.
or are you just stating that uve learned of a new speed for the rodent and are just informing us?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.